4120 Stillhouse Lake Road, Harker Heights, TX 76548 Map · Phone number

About Settles Point

Less than a mile from beautiful Stillhouse Lake, Settles Point is nestled in the Hill Country of Central Texas. Settles Point features a luxurious and spacious ballroom with vaulted ceilings that comfortably seats 150 guests and features a panoramic view of the lake. In addition, we have multiple outdoor venues that serve as the perfect backdrops for both large and small weddings, family reunions, baby showers, engagement parties, memorials, company BBQ's, anniversary parties, graduation parties and Sweet 16's. Settles Point features luxury suites that are perfect for an extended stay. Rent one room, or the entire venue. Stunning - come visit us today!

Follow Settles Point on

mail 1
43044832dd0ab0e9 1365120590184 1827201531524447395215364054n

3 Reviews for Settles Point

Lauren · Married on 12/13/2014

Settles Point is the perfect venue for a wedding. We arrived Thursday afternoon and left Sunday afternoon which gave us plenty of time to set up before and clean up after. There are several bedrooms and a full kitchen that make Settles Point feel like home. The building and its view are beautiful. Carol Settles, the owner, is absolutely wonderful. She made us feel like family. I'm so happy we chose Settles Point for our wedding!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Lauren · Married on 12/13/2014

I cannot recommend this venue enough! From our initial meeting right up to checking out, I felt a connection to Carol and felt like we'd been friends forever. The location is beautiful and serene, you have options as far as where you do your event, and the fact that you have the entire venue from Thursday though Sunday put it way over the top! We were able to take our time bringing stuff out and setting up/decorating. There were plenty of rooms for those who wanted to stay over, and after the wedding Saturday, we were able to go to bed without trying to clean everything up. My only regret is that I would have liked to have an extra day and night to relax and enjoy the atmosphere-just kidding! Carol was so gracious, I'm sure if I had asked she would have let me. If you want a location where you can do it all at the same place and be relaxed about your preparations and clean-up, plus really close to Wal-Mart for all the last minute stuff, this is the place for you. You can't go wrong with Settles Point!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Codey · Married on 07/05/2014

This was a beautiful and perfect venue for my wedding. We rented the venue for the 4th of July weekend for our wedding. Miss Carol, the owner, is a sweet lady who is always happy to see you, and she personally takes care of making sure you have what you need. Afterwards she made sure to stay out of the way unless we needed something. This is a perfect and beautiful place to get married, as well you can allow your bridal party to sleep at the house with their six different living areas. I would absolutely recommend this place to everyone trying to find that perfect get away spot to get married.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Settles Point FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • Describe your venue:
    Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony