Mobile business, Marietta, GA 30318 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Beauty II Behold

We are a Luxury Style Suite. We Style the essentials of the Wedding: You, Your Party Members and the Venues!

Here is what we offer:

Hair and Makeup

Wedding Stylist (Fashion and Accessories)

Follow Beauty II Behold on

Beauty II Behold 6
Beauty II Behold 7

Kiera Wright · Married on 11/17/2018

Look no further!

She is truly an awesome MUA. Not only does her work speaks for itself but her personality is so fun and vibrant. Getting your make up done is never a dull moment with great conversations that makes getting your make up done fun! There were no awkward silence at all! I was the bride at this particular session and she definitely BEAT MY FACE to the GAWDS! I am normally a foundation, lipgloss, and fill in eyebrows type of girl and she definitely transformed me to a beautiful bride! She listened to my needs and knew exactly what I wanted to create a face that was not overpowering and most importantly, photographed beautifully in pictures. She even waited to the end of my ceremony to make sure I didnt need any touch ups before taking photos with my husband! Everyone loved my look and I owe it all to thos beauty! She is definitely the best at what she does. Book her now,you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Beauty II Behold's reply:

Wow! I can't say how much getting to you was awesome. I thank you for trusting me with the process! It was such a pleasure hanging with you on your big day.
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 07/20/2018

Wedding Makeup

Jamila is absolutely amazing. There are no right words to describe how Jamila made me feel on my wedding day. My makeup was nothing short of stunning! I felt like I was the most beautiful girl in the world, and all of my guest and anyone who looks at my wedding photos would agree! When you have MEN who compliment you on how BEAUTIFUL your makeup looks, you know without a shadow of a doubt that your makeup has been FLAWLESSLY done. If you're reading this and you're debating on whether or not you should look any further for a makeup artist, don't. You will not be disappointed by booking with Jamila and letting her enhance your beauty for your special day or event. My only regret is that she doesn't live in Dallas!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Beauty II Behold 16
    Beauty II Behold 17
  • I

Irene · Married on 02/15/2014

True professional with gifted hands!

I have worked with Jamila and her time for the past 3 years and I love them. She takes really great care of my Brides and I personally use her for my Hair & Makeup needs. True professional with gifted hands.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Beauty II Behold Pricing

Beauty II Behold Price Rates

Beauty II Behold FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 115.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing