365 S. Mountain Ave. Suite 11, Upland, CA 91786 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Serene Beauty

Working with my clients to complement their natural beauty is a passion and a priority of mine. My clients' glow and happiness is a daily reminder of why I decided to be a beauty artist.

We believe that every Bride knows deep in her heart EXACTLY what she wants and has a vision of how she wants to look on her special day. It just takes the guidance, expertise, and sincere passion of a great stylist to help you develop that perfect look. Serene Bridal Beauty is committed to making sure you feel catered to and pampered so all you need to worry about is saying "I do" and looking beautiful!

Please contact us for more details, we are looking forward to meeting you!

Follow Serene Beauty on

IMG8476

32 Reviews for Serene Beauty

• Margarita

Margarita · Married on 10/01/2016

I don’t know how to recommend Evelyn and Serene Bridal Beauty enough! She and her assistant, Meghan, did a fantastic job with my girls’ hair and makeup on my wedding day. Everyone looked absolutely perfect and gorgeous without looking overdone. They accentuated their natural beauty and looked flawless!

My own hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted and I had absolutely no idea what that was until I sat in the chair. It was a beautiful half up and half down style, with handmade (by Evelyn) clip in hair extensions to add volume. The curls lasted all night and even into the next day. Evelyn even left a little kit for touch ups, which was very useful after taking so many pictures.

Both Evelyn and Meghan arrived at the venue on time and were already working on the first few services by the time I got there. Most of the day, we were running ahead of schedule, which kept everyone relaxed, and the day as stress free as it possibly could be.

Evelyn also did my hair and makeup for my engagement party, which doubled as my bridal trial. She was at my mom’s house on time and worked efficiently and thoroughly to go over all of my options. I was ready to go with time to spare and again, she gave me a small container of lip stain for touch ups.

If you’re looking for someone to do your hair and makeup for your wedding, don’t look any further. Evelyn and her team will not disappoint!

• Tina

Tina · Married on 08/07/2016

Thank goodness I had Evelyn from Serene Bridal Beauty as my makeup artist for my wedding day! My hair and makeup looked AMAZING and the color palette she applied, complimented all my features and my champagne gown. Evelyn also did my hair and makeup for my engagement shoot. She is so talented, very patient and really knows how to make you look your absolute best. I highly recommend Evelyn from Serene Bridal Beauty's services for your Wedding!!!

brenda · Married on 04/30/2016

Miss Evelyn Lui did my hair and make up for my wedding day and it was absolutely gorgeous. She also worked on my mother and mother-in-laws hair and makeup as a result they looked beautiful. She knew how to work with each of our skin and features and i felt amazing and beautiful on my wedding day. The make up did not look overwhelming, just perfect, and both hair and make up lasted and held up til the end of my night. I highly recommend Evelyn as i have only positive experience and outcome. I Love how i came out in all my wedding pictures! Thanks Evelyn for an amazing job!

Serene Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 230.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 230.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 230.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 200.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 25+

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Serene Beauty 1
    $50 Off Bridal Package
    We are offering $50 off our Bridal Package for finding us on Wedding Wire! Don't miss out on this great offer!

• Rebelle Fleurs Event Design
    Rebelle Fleurs Event Design Wedding Florists

Evelyn is a super talented beauty expert ! Her clients always look beautiful, natural and never overly made up. You will definitely not go wrong using Serene Bridal Beauty for all your beauty needs on your speicial day!

• Kaysha Weiner Photographer
    Kaysha Weiner Photographer Wedding Photographers

I've worked with a lot of wedding industry pros, and Serene Bridal Beauty is by far my favorite hair and makeup artist! Not only is her work amazing, but she is extremely kind and so easy to work with. I recommend her to all my brides, and highly suggest Serene Bridal Beauty for your wedding!

• 365 S. Mountain Ave. Suite 11 Upland, CA 91786 See on map