Serene Beauty

Upland, CA View map

Working with my clients to complement their natural beauty is a passion and a priority of mine. My clients’ glow and happiness is a daily reminder of why I decided to be a beauty artist.

We believe that every Bride knows deep in her heart EXACTLY what she wants and has a vision of how she wants to look on her special day. It just takes the guidance, expertise, and sincere passion of a great stylist to help you develop that perfect look. Serene Beauty is committed to making sure you feel catered to and pampered so all you need to worry about is saying “I do” and looking beautiful!

Please contact us for more details, we are looking forward to meeting you!

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$230.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$200.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85.00

$200.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$230.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$200.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$230

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$200.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

25+

• Annie
    Annie H. Married on 10/11/2019

Best wedding hair and makeup!

Evelyn from Serene Beauty is absolutely the best! She is so talented and sweet! I could not have been happier with my makeup and hair on my wedding day, and she did an equally beautiful job on my bridesmaid and aunt’s hair. Evelyn was easy to work with and very reliable. I am so thankful I was able to book her for my wedding and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect hair and makeup on their wedding day.
  • Margarita
    Margarita Married on 10/01/2016
    I don’t know how to recommend Evelyn and Serene Bridal Beauty enough! She and her assistant, Meghan, did a fantastic job with my girls’ hair and makeup on my wedding day. Everyone looked absolutely perfect and gorgeous without looking overdone. They accentuated their natural beauty and looked flawless!

My own hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted and I had absolutely no idea what that was until I sat in the chair. It was a beautiful half up and half down style, with handmade (by Evelyn) clip in hair extensions to add volume. The curls lasted all night and even into the next day. Evelyn even left a little kit for touch ups, which was very useful after taking so many pictures.

Both Evelyn and Meghan arrived at the venue on time and were already working on the first few services by the time I got there. Most of the day, we were running ahead of schedule, which kept everyone relaxed, and the day as stress free as it possibly could be.

Evelyn also did my hair and makeup for my engagement party, which doubled as my bridal trial. She was at my mom’s house on time and worked efficiently and thoroughly to go over all of my options. I was ready to go with time to spare and again, she gave me a small container of lip stain for touch ups.

If you’re looking for someone to do your hair and makeup for your wedding, don’t look any further. Evelyn and her team will not disappoint!
  • Tina
    Tina Married on 08/07/2016
    Thank goodness I had Evelyn from Serene Bridal Beauty as my makeup artist for my wedding day! My hair and makeup looked AMAZING and the color palette she applied, complimented all my features and my champagne gown. Evelyn also did my hair and makeup for my engagement shoot. She is so talented, very patient and really knows how to make you look your absolute best. I highly recommend Evelyn from Serene Bridal Beauty's services for your Wedding!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

Serene Beauty 1
Offer
We are offering $50 off our Bridal Package for finding us on Wedding Wire! Don't miss out on this great offer!

Rebelle Fleurs Event Design Rebelle Fleurs Event Design Wedding Florists

Evelyn is a super talented beauty expert ! Her clients always look beautiful, natural and never overly made up. You will definitely not go wrong using Serene Bridal Beauty for all your beauty needs on your speicial day!

Kaysha Weiner Photographer Kaysha Weiner Photographer Wedding Photographers

I've worked with a lot of wedding industry pros, and Serene Bridal Beauty is by far my favorite hair and makeup artist! Not only is her work amazing, but she is extremely kind and so easy to work with. I recommend her to all my brides, and highly suggest Serene Bridal Beauty for your wedding!

365 S. Mountain Ave. Suite 11 Upland, 91786

By Appointment Only
Location of (Serene Beauty)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding