30691 Tierra Linda Ct, Menifee, CA 92584 Map · Phone number

About KimStewart MUA

I offer a variety of beauty/makeup services to suit every need and occasion. It is often times difficult to find Affordable HD Beauty services, so don't do it alone. Let the professionals coordinate this for you so you can sit back and relax.

I keep up with the latest beauty/makeup trends and stock my kit with high quality, popular brands such as TemptuPRO, LuminessAir, MAC, Urban Decay, Smashbox, Stila, Bobbi Brown, Benefit, MakeUpForEver, Avon, Eve Pearl, Nars, Graftobian, Ben Nye and more.

MAKEUP LESSONS ($95 2 hrs) GLAMINARS ($160 3 hrs/ min. of 4 people):
I receive clients from every age and genre including young girls first experimenting with makeup to grown women who have finally taken time for themselves to learn a few tricks of the trade. Lessons are also available for aspiring makeup artists wanting to learn how to apply makeup on others and build their kits.

I schedule time blocks with students to make sure any and every question is answered and also allot time for technique and demonstration. The makeup lessons involve direct participation from students. This has proven to be very successful and clients often discover a new passion afterwards. Other times, a client will come with pictures of celebrites or magazine tear outs and we'll replicate popular looks.

PHOTO SHOOTS (Makeup - $50/Hr) (Hair & Makeup $80/Hr):
I offer services to fashion stylists, photographers, and other beauty industry professionals seeking makeup services on photoshoots. If you are interested in arranging a photoshoot please contact me for more details.

RUNWAY ($90/Hr):
I have participated in a number of Fashion Shows. A few of these include Via Luna Lingerie, SoLuvLee Collections swimwear, 16Underground Clothing, TrueStory by Lorraine and more.
I come stocked with a complete kit and experience providing swift and edgy makeup for the runway.

PROM/FORMALS (Makeup $50/person) (Makeup & Hair $60/person)
GROUP (Hair & Makeup $200 /min. of 4 people) :
I offer amazing looks for special occasions such as these. Makeup application is fun, appropriate, and whatever your heart desires! I also offer group packages! The bigger the group, the cheaper the price gets per person!

AIRBRUSH MAKEUP/TATTOO & SCAR COVER-UP (Contact For Quote):
Body Make-up and Cover up, which is applied with an airbrush and specific airbrush foundation, achieves amazing results. Camouflage everything from acne, scarring, stretch marks, tattoos, sun spots, and almost any other skin condition, including spider and varicose veins, birth marks, and scars from tummy tucks, breast lifts, reductions, and augmentation.

BRIDAL (Please Contact for Rates):
I take a personalized approach that many makeup artists do not offer. I tailor makeup to the brides needs and will provide services for nearly every type of wedding imaginable.

I use the best products in the cosmetic industries. Many brands and foundations are used exclusively for beauty professionals in print and on screen to achieve flawless results. Dont settle for coming close to matching your skin tone, make it perfect.

In terms of pricing, I spend extra time on the bride for her special day. I encourage a bridal consultation for $80 (2 Hair & Makeup Looks) to ensure that the makeup artist and client are a perfect fit. From there, we work to develop a price package appropriate to serve the needs of the bridal party. I will travel to most areas. Any distance over 15 miles will be charged a travel fee based on Gas for Travel. The client will be responsible for any parking/Valet expenses.

I also offer touch up services for retouching before and after the ceremony and reception. I strive to reach a happy medium between the client and I. For more information, contact me.

FALSE EYELASH STRIP APPLICATION (FREE):
Included for FREE!!! I LIKE TO MAKE MY CLIENTS HAPPY! & AND THERES NOTHING BETTER THAN FREE STUFF! :D
*Individual lash application for a more Natural look is a small Add on Fee

**TOUCH UP KITS ARE INCLUDED IN PRICE FOR BRIDES...I GIVE ONLY THE BEST TO MY BRIDES!

**Please Contact Me for Rates. I work with you on maintaining your budget to the best of my ability. Please allow 3-4 weeks advance notice of events so we can discuss what you want so it is Perfection! I look forward to working with you on Your Special Day!!!

XOXO,

Military Ball 2011
daniellebride1

2 Reviews for KimStewart MUA

Danielle · Married on 07/09/2011

I never had my hair and makeup done before. I didn't really know what to expect. I don't really even put makeup on myself much, so I couldn't even tell Kim exactly what I wanted. She was excellent at kind of reading my personality a little and doing my makeup accordingly. When she was done I didn't need to change anything. It was perfect. And the hair was beautiful. I had shown her a picture of what I wanted and she not only managed to match it, but she made my hair look far better than the photo. I have no complaints. Thank you Kim!

Sent on 07/13/2011

Leina · Married on 09/04/2010

I am so pleased with how Kim did my hair and makeup for my Wedding day! If it wasnt for her showing up early and starting early I wouldnt have made it on time! There were so many things going on but she made me feel at ease and I laughed a lot! Its always nice to be able to have a heart to heart with your stylist! Thank you so much Kim for everything!

Sent on 07/13/2011

KimStewart MUA FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup

• 30691 Tierra Linda Ct Menifee, 92584 See on map
    Location of (KimStewart MUA)