Auburn, WA 98001 Map · Phone number

About Sentimental Preservation

Sentimental Preservation is a company dedicated to preserving your special treasures. In business since 1996, we are Western Washington’s premier floral preservation specialists. With hundreds of displays to choose from, we will create a custom keepsake with your beautiful flowers.
Our unique wedding gown preservation service will ensure that your gown is cleaned according to the fabric and embellishments then packed in a custom box that can be opened at any time. We do not believe in sealing the box so you can not see or handle your dress again.
Call us today to preserve your special wedding treasures! 253-838-1069 or 360-561-5328

Follow Sentimental Preservation on

AllSizes
october02
January2008019

15 Reviews for Sentimental Preservation

Excellent to work with. Products were better than expected.

Sent on 10/21/2012

Sentimental Preservation's reply:

Thank you so much! I wish I knew who this was.
  • RSALZBRUN

RACHEL · Married on 11/11/2011

I found Simone by word of mouth because we wanted our flowers preserved. Called her, met her, and she is amazing! She works out of her home office and is very good at what she does. It didn't take too long to get our bouquet done, then we asked her if she could also make us a shadow box (within the budget we had) and she did. I picked it up and WOW!!!!! I am so unbelievably pleased with how great of a job she did! She also does gown preserving too! You must must must check her out if you live near Federal Way! Even if you don't, you should still check her out!!!! Love her work and I will be recommending her to everyone I know!

Thank you so much Simone!!!!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Keith and Christine · Married on 09/25/2010

My wife and I recently had her wedding bouquet and my boutonnière preserved and we have to tell you we could not believe our eyes!! They looked just as real and fresh as the day we dropped them off. Simone is so very nice, thoughtful, and professional, and again we thank you for the wonderful job you did. We will remember our special day for many years to come when we look at our beautifully preserved flowers hanging on our wall.

Sent on 03/10/2011

• Greatest of Days
    Greatest of Days Wedding Officiants

You can rest assured that every project will be designed with heart and soul.

• Adam's DJ Service
    Adam's DJ Service Wedding DJs

Simone Perry is awesome at what she does and provides an amazing service to brides looking to preserve their dress or flowers! I recommend her to all of our clients - really, all brides should check out what she does!

• Julia's Floral/Fresh Rosary
    Julia's Floral/Fresh Rosary Wedding Florists

Simone is a true artisan. I've proudly referred brides to her for many years, because her standards are so high that she excells in the craft of floral and gown preservation. She's definitely trustworthy, and worth her rates for the excellent service she provides.

• Auburn, 98001 See on map