Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Seltzer Films

We are artists who are passionate about capturing key moments in people's lives.

Seltzer Films is a wedding videographer located in Ocoee, Florida. As a husband and wife team, Dustin and Casey know the importance of capturing wedding moments on film to treasure. Seltzer Films believes each couple is unique, and they work to show that in their films.

Seltzer Films uses cinematic, documentary, short form and storytelling videography styles to capture the story of every wedding. They can provide services for the rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception. Seltzer Films offers the following services:

• Additional hours

Highlight Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Dustin and his team from Seltzer films have a true talent for videography! From the very start he made this process smooth and was a pleasure to have at our wedding - he got endless amazing shots with us barely noticing the cameras. He has an eye for creativity and romance and composed the most spectacular wedding video imaginable. It is truly a professional product worthy of every penny. I am so grateful to have worked with them and to have this video forever to revisit that wonderful day. Thank you Dustin, Corbin, and the team!

Profile Picture Christie, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Seltzer Films just captured my dream wedding on 12/23/2017. I can’t possibly stress enough how wonderful they are! Not only did they provide such an amazing film, but they were extremely professional. I booked Dustin in the fall of 2017. Considering that I live in DC but was having my wedding back in my home state of Florida, we communicated through Skype and telephone calls. Since we had a large venue and a decent amount of people, we added a second shooter to our package. Dustin and his second shooter captured every little detail of our wedding from start to finish. With all of the amazing footage, they created a movie-like film that was absolutely breathtaking. I was on the fence about doing a videographer period, but let me just say, it was worth every penny! Not only did we receive a sneak peak of our wedding video THE NEXT MORNING after our wedding, but we receive a full on trailer that we could share with all of our friends and family along with a beautiful web page gallery of all of the full length videos. Bottom line - every bride should consider getting a videographer; & to recap - you should most definitely consider Seltzer Films!

Profile Picture Veronica, 12/23/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography

Seltzer Films is full of talent and creativity. They captured every magical moment at our Disney wedding and exceeded our expectations. Dustin and Casey put so much heart into every element and are so fun to work with! They truly love what they do, and their work is a complete reflection of that. I am so lucky one of my best friends recommended their services to us, because we were so in awe of the footage they captured. Without a doubt I will forever cherish the videos they put together for us, and I would recommend Seltzer films to everyone.

Profile Picture Katie , 11/18/17, 1 Review