Seltzer Films

Ocoee, FL 34761 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Seltzer Films

Seltzer Films is a wedding videographer located in Ocoee, Florida. As a husband and wife team, Dustin and Casey know the importance of capturing wedding moments on film to treasure. Seltzer Films believes each couple is unique, and they work to show that in their films.

Seltzer Films uses cinematic, documentary, short form and storytelling videography styles to capture the story of every wedding. They can provide services for the rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception. Seltzer Films offers the following services:

• Additional hours

55 Reviews for Seltzer Films

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2018

Wow!!! Hire him!!

Dustin Seltzer is amazing! He is so hard working and so freaking good at what he does! He even had a sneak peek video ready on my wedding night! He is truly a magician. My video looks like a music video, it is so cool! He used one of my ceremony songs for the music and it fits so perfectly! I love it so much! Everyone I know won’t stop talking about it either! This was probably my best investment into my wedding! Now we can relive this magical day whenever we want! Thank you so much Dustin for this!! I couldn’t possibly be more happy with my video!!

lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

Is it possible to give Dustin and his team more than 5 stars?! He has been so easy to work with from the very beginning and has continued to go above and beyond! On our day he made sure to only take us for short amounts of time, so we could still enjoy the day. He was so professional and almost invisible throughout our night, I never felt like there was a camera in front of my face yet he still got amazing and close shots. The night of our wedding he had a short film already up, and 12 days after our wedding he had all the films to us! He perfectly captured every aspect of our day, it is such a gift to have these films to relive and to share with friends and family. I cannot recommend Seltzer Films enough!

Christie · Married on 07/07/2018

Dustin and his team from Seltzer films have a true talent for videography! From the very start he made this process smooth and was a pleasure to have at our wedding - he got endless amazing shots with us barely noticing the cameras. He has an eye for creativity and romance and composed the most spectacular wedding video imaginable. It is truly a professional product worthy of every penny. I am so grateful to have worked with them and to have this video forever to revisit that wonderful day. Thank you Dustin, Corbin, and the team!

Seltzer Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Seltzer Films is among the best of the best; each film is gorgeous and beautifully edited!

• Ocoee, FL 34761 See on map