Seltzer Films

Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Seltzer Films

Seltzer Films is a wedding videographer located in Ocoee, Florida. As a husband and wife team, Dustin and Casey know the importance of capturing wedding moments on film to treasure. Seltzer Films believes each couple is unique, and they work to show that in their films.

Seltzer Films uses cinematic, documentary, short form and storytelling videography styles to capture the story of every wedding. They can provide services for the rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception. Seltzer Films offers the following services:

• Additional hours
Follow Seltzer Films on

• Videos 9

54 Reviews for Seltzer Films

lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

Is it possible to give Dustin and his team more than 5 stars?! He has been so easy to work with from the very beginning and has continued to go above and beyond! On our day he made sure to only take us for short amounts of time, so we could still enjoy the day. He was so professional and almost invisible throughout our night, I never felt like there was a camera in front of my face yet he still got amazing and close shots. The night of our wedding he had a short film already up, and 12 days after our wedding he had all the films to us! He perfectly captured every aspect of our day, it is such a gift to have these films to relive and to share with friends and family. I cannot recommend Seltzer Films enough!

Christie · Married on 07/07/2018

Dustin and his team from Seltzer films have a true talent for videography! From the very start he made this process smooth and was a pleasure to have at our wedding - he got endless amazing shots with us barely noticing the cameras. He has an eye for creativity and romance and composed the most spectacular wedding video imaginable. It is truly a professional product worthy of every penny. I am so grateful to have worked with them and to have this video forever to revisit that wonderful day. Thank you Dustin, Corbin, and the team!

Veronica · Married on 12/23/2017

Seltzer Films just captured my dream wedding on 12/23/2017. I can’t possibly stress enough how wonderful they are! Not only did they provide such an amazing film, but they were extremely professional. I booked Dustin in the fall of 2017. Considering that I live in DC but was having my wedding back in my home state of Florida, we communicated through Skype and telephone calls. Since we had a large venue and a decent amount of people, we added a second shooter to our package. Dustin and his second shooter captured every little detail of our wedding from start to finish. With all of the amazing footage, they created a movie-like film that was absolutely breathtaking. I was on the fence about doing a videographer period, but let me just say, it was worth every penny! Not only did we receive a sneak peak of our wedding video THE NEXT MORNING after our wedding, but we receive a full on trailer that we could share with all of our friends and family along with a beautiful web page gallery of all of the full length videos. Bottom line - every bride should consider getting a videographer; & to recap - you should most definitely consider Seltzer Films!

Seltzer Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download

• A Chair Affair, Inc.
    A Chair Affair, Inc. Wedding Rentals

Seltzer Films is among the best of the best; each film is gorgeous and beautifully edited!

• Ocoee, FL 34761 See on map