Seltzer Films

Ocoee, FL 34761 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Seltzer Films

Seltzer Films is a wedding videographer located in Ocoee, Florida. As a husband and wife team, Dustin and Casey know the importance of capturing wedding moments on film to treasure. Seltzer Films believes each couple is unique, and they work to show that in their films.

Seltzer Films uses cinematic, documentary, short form and storytelling videography styles to capture the story of every wedding. They can provide services for the rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception. Seltzer Films offers the following services:

• Additional hours

• Videos 9

58 Reviews for Seltzer Films

Lauren Leavitt · Married on 02/02/2019

The Most Beautiful Wedding Videos

I knew from researching videographers and watching videos from Dustin’s gallery that he would do an excellent job recording our wedding, but I can honestly say that Seltzer Films blew us away and exceeded every expectation! Dustin worked seamlessly with our photographer, so that we did not have to do anything extra for him to “create his magic.” I kept joking with him that I could not figure out how he always seemed to be everywhere at once. He was there to capture each special moment of our wedding, but he was almost invisible while doing so. Dustin delivered all of the edited footage and trailers from our wedding within two weeks of our big day. For someone who lives for photos and videos, I could not have been more thankful and excited to re-live everything right away. The videos he created for us are breathtaking. He has an eye for portraying each detail and blending them all together exquisitely. Friends and family have endlessly complimented our videos and his work. Dustin is truly a talented professional; we are so thrilled we chose him to be our wedding videographer, and we would choose him a million times over again!

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2018

Wow!!! Hire him!!

Dustin Seltzer is amazing! He is so hard working and so freaking good at what he does! He even had a sneak peek video ready on my wedding night! He is truly a magician. My video looks like a music video, it is so cool! He used one of my ceremony songs for the music and it fits so perfectly! I love it so much! Everyone I know won’t stop talking about it either! This was probably my best investment into my wedding! Now we can relive this magical day whenever we want! Thank you so much Dustin for this!! I couldn’t possibly be more happy with my video!!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda B · Married on 11/06/2018

Absolute Perfection

I had dreamed of having Seltzer Films as our wedding videographer before we even got engaged. Once I discovered them, I fell in love with their lovely, timeless style. I knew there would be no one else that could capture the most important moments of our lives in such a way as Seltzer Films could. Dustin was so professional, kind and quickly responded to our messages. He and his team were so easy to get along with and worked harmoniously with our wedding photographer. Receiving the final video gallery was much quicker that expected, too! I had happy tears streaming down my face watching finished product for the first time. It is perfection. The way he captured our wedding day was just so beautiful and re-living it through this video they created for us is something we will cherish forever.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Seltzer Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Seltzer Films is among the best of the best; each film is gorgeous and beautifully edited!

• Ocoee, 34761 See on map