Seltzer Films Reviews

55 Reviews for Seltzer Films

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2018

Wow!!! Hire him!!

Dustin Seltzer is amazing! He is so hard working and so freaking good at what he does! He even had a sneak peek video ready on my wedding night! He is truly a magician. My video looks like a music video, it is so cool! He used one of my ceremony songs for the music and it fits so perfectly! I love it so much! Everyone I know won’t stop talking about it either! This was probably my best investment into my wedding! Now we can relive this magical day whenever we want! Thank you so much Dustin for this!! I couldn’t possibly be more happy with my video!!

lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

Is it possible to give Dustin and his team more than 5 stars?! He has been so easy to work with from the very beginning and has continued to go above and beyond! On our day he made sure to only take us for short amounts of time, so we could still enjoy the day. He was so professional and almost invisible throughout our night, I never felt like there was a camera in front of my face yet he still got amazing and close shots. The night of our wedding he had a short film already up, and 12 days after our wedding he had all the films to us! He perfectly captured every aspect of our day, it is such a gift to have these films to relive and to share with friends and family. I cannot recommend Seltzer Films enough!

Christie · Married on 07/07/2018

Dustin and his team from Seltzer films have a true talent for videography! From the very start he made this process smooth and was a pleasure to have at our wedding - he got endless amazing shots with us barely noticing the cameras. He has an eye for creativity and romance and composed the most spectacular wedding video imaginable. It is truly a professional product worthy of every penny. I am so grateful to have worked with them and to have this video forever to revisit that wonderful day. Thank you Dustin, Corbin, and the team!

Veronica · Married on 12/23/2017

Seltzer Films just captured my dream wedding on 12/23/2017. I can’t possibly stress enough how wonderful they are! Not only did they provide such an amazing film, but they were extremely professional. I booked Dustin in the fall of 2017. Considering that I live in DC but was having my wedding back in my home state of Florida, we communicated through Skype and telephone calls. Since we had a large venue and a decent amount of people, we added a second shooter to our package. Dustin and his second shooter captured every little detail of our wedding from start to finish. With all of the amazing footage, they created a movie-like film that was absolutely breathtaking. I was on the fence about doing a videographer period, but let me just say, it was worth every penny! Not only did we receive a sneak peak of our wedding video THE NEXT MORNING after our wedding, but we receive a full on trailer that we could share with all of our friends and family along with a beautiful web page gallery of all of the full length videos. Bottom line - every bride should consider getting a videographer; & to recap - you should most definitely consider Seltzer Films!

Katie · Married on 11/18/2017

Seltzer Films is full of talent and creativity. They captured every magical moment at our Disney wedding and exceeded our expectations. Dustin and Casey put so much heart into every element and are so fun to work with! They truly love what they do, and their work is a complete reflection of that. I am so lucky one of my best friends recommended their services to us, because we were so in awe of the footage they captured. Without a doubt I will forever cherish the videos they put together for us, and I would recommend Seltzer films to everyone.

Amanda · Married on 04/15/2017

Dustin was SO great to work with. I found him by searching wedding videos on youtube and I kept watching the ones that he made - I loved how they were so seamless and had music and voices integrated into the video. He captured so many special moments for us. I have NO regrets for choosing to work with Dustin. He is very sweet, and very much a professional at what he does. Thank you!

Krystel · Married on 04/09/2017

We were so please with Dustin and the guys! They arrived super early to scope out the venue and we had a blast during filming! Super cool and relaxed they never got in the way of anything and we couldn't be any more happy with our videos!
    I loved that they had worked with our photographers Concept before as well (actually the previous night) which we also loved. Highly recommend them worth every penny!

Macie · Married on 02/25/2017

Hiring Seltzer Films was a wonderful decision we made to have Dustin and his team capture our special day! Not only was Dustin and his team very organized, they were extremely kind and fun to work with. Having a videographer was important to my husband, I was very excited to work with Seltzer Films seeing their previous work- which was wonderful and made me bawl! I cannot say enough positive things about Dustin and his team, what was best was getting a small video THE NEXT MORNING! It was so fast and all our family had tears of joy getting to see how wonderful the day turned out since it went by SO fast and felt like a blur!

I would recommend anyone and everyone to Seltzer Films!!

Nicole · Married on 01/28/2017

We are so happy we chose to do videography but most of all we are so happy we chose Seltzer Films. Dustin did such an amazing job with our wedding videos –- he even did a short engagement video for us as well! Dustin is the best. He captured the essence of our wedding in a beautiful 4 minute film trailer that we are thrilled with. He’s easy and fun to work with and not intrusive, which helps a lot, especially on your wedding day. He manages to get such amazing shots – he’ll give you some quick instructions, then later when you’re watching the video, you’ll realize why he did that! He’s artistic and has an eye for unique, meaningful shots. He’s able to put the whole package together into a cohesive, emotional video. The second shooter Corbin was great too. We received our trailer film within a week! We received it while we were on our honeymoon, that was such a great surprise for us. We highly recommend Seltzer Films!

Literally couldn't have been happier with our wedding trailer or feature film!! SO happy I went with Dustin and his wife! They had the sneak preview, trailer, AND feature film ready within a week and a half!!!

SO wonderful to work with!! They had our sneak preview ready the next day, and our trailer ready within a week! So in love with our video!

Glenn · Married on 12/10/2016

Dustin and his wife were an absolute joy to work with! They showed up early on the wedding day, allowing more time to capture footage. They're so passionate and personable that shooting the various shots that they wanted felt so natural and relaxed. Their turnaround time and responsiveness was astounding. In only 2 hours after the wedding had ended, Dustin had sent me a 45 second trailer of the edited footage. The trailer itself was a complete work of art. A few days later, he had sent me a 4.5 minute video as well as some gorgeous still photography that he shot at the wedding, while he continued working on the feature film. The video was absolutely breathtaking. I can't stop re-watching it to relive the magic of the day! True artistic geniuses! I couldn't recommend them more.

Lara · Married on 12/10/2016

Seltzer Films was absolutely amazing. Dustin was very prompt in returning e-mails and was a joy to talk to through the planing process. On the day of he and his wife (fellow videographer) arrived early and promptly got to filming. They were bother extremely sweet and easy to work with. It was easy to tell their passion and excitement for what they do. The films he produced were gorgeous and will provide a memories for a lifetime. One of the best decisions I made for the wedding. To see your special day in motion and all the love and joy that is shared that day is worth every penny.

Kelscey · Married on 11/11/2016

Dustin is a truly gifted videographer! Our wedding video is absolutely amazing and people cannot get over the quality of it.

Dustin was very professional and actually showed up early for my event which was extremely nice of him. I made some changes to my package along the way and he was always accommodating.

Overall hiring Dustin was one of my best decisions--his video captured the feel and the most pertinent moments of our wedding day! I will cherish it for years to come!

Kendall · Married on 11/05/2016

Dustin and Casey are such a rockstar team and SO fabulous to work with. We were so lucky to have them capture our wedding day. They have such a creative eye and our wedding video turned out AMAZING! I am so thankful we have this video to relive our wedding day at anytime! Dustin and Casey captured all of the details, special moments, and emotion that we were looking for, while also keeping us on track for time and helping allow us to have a stress-free day. Incorporating the drone into the video provided some beautiful venue shots and we highly recommend to future planners! What was even more amazing, was that we woke up the morning after our wedding to a 1 minute sneak peek preview of our day! Choose Seltzer Films!!

Did an amazing job for our wedding!! Had the video back to us a couple days after our wedding! The quality of film and the way he pieced our day together to create this lovely video was just so wonderful. Would DEFINITELY recommend them!

When my husband and I first started planning our wedding, booking a videographer was the last thing on our minds. I honestly didn't see why it was necessary. My wedding planner showed me that a videographer was in our budget and we would always appreciate having video and photo. I saw Dustin's work and it looked amazing so we booked him. Looking back on my wedding day, I barely knew the videographer was there because he stayed out of our way the entire day-but the feature film is absolutely incredible! I couldn't be happier that we booked Dustin. He was so great to work with and the week before our wedding his wife had a baby-but within days we had a trailer film and 2 weeks later, our feature film was done. I couldn't believe how efficient he was without compromising quality. Booking Dustin as our videographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and I am so happy I will have this film to look back on for the rest of my life.

Howie · Married on 05/29/2016

If you are looking for a videographer, look no further than Seltzer Films. Dustin and his team are top notch and you will fall in love with the videos that he creates. My wife and I chose to have Dustin create us a highlight film and a feature film, and the amount of feedback we have received from family and friends regarding both films is unbelievable. You will not find a more dedicated videographer than Dustin; he became a father the day before our wedding, and while we were expecting to see members of his team show up to film our wedding, to our amazement, Dustin showed up himself! You will not find a videographer who cares more about his clients than Dustin. Not only that, but his work product is unbelievable. We have watched the films over and over again, and each time it just gets better and better. He captures every little detail, and he knows exactly how to edit it in the perfect way. Seltzer Films is the way to go if you are looking for a videographer!

Ashley · Married on 05/28/2016

I was absolutely blown away at how amazing Seltzer Films was to work with!
    Dustin was the first vendor to arrive on the day of my wedding and he was so personable, professional and calm. When you have a videographer - they are very much involved in your wedding day - because they film everything! Dustin was a pleasure to have around.
    From the initial contact (I called him on a Sunday morning) all the way through the delivery of our films - he was amazing to work with. The films he produced brought tears to my eyes.
    If you are considering booking a videographer - BOOK with Seltzer Films. Thank you Dustin! We are so glad we made the decision to work with you!

Kelly · Married on 04/09/2016

I loved working with Dustin and Casey!! I just watched my video and cried the entire time. They stood my side the whole day and captured my wedding beautifully! I'm so glad I chose them! They were very professional and so sweet!! I would highly recommend them, they were on top of their game and did an outstanding job.

• Y

Yolien · Married on 04/01/2016

Dustin and Casey are a dream team! After booking them they kept in touch to make sure everything I needed from them was taken care of ahead of time. Nothing I requested was too big or small, and they did whatever possible to accommodate. Also, the day of the wedding unfortunately didn't go as planned. Everything was running late and we got rained out so everything I had prepared and planned for didn't go the way I had imagined. But they kept smiles on our faces and made every little detail look extraordinary on video! Their editing turn around time is surprisingly quick too! I did t expect to get any edited versions until weeks later, but our wedding highlight reel was done 5 days later, and it makes me tear up with happiness each time I watch it! Even Rob (my now HUSBAND!) who wasn't too keen on the idea of being filmed the entire time agreed that it was the best experience with them and was totally worth it! Thank you so much Seltzer Films, you're awesome!

danielle · Married on 03/20/2016

We absolutely love our wedding video! It was so much fun working with Seltzer films on our wedding day, and amazing how fast they were able to deliver us our finished video. If you have the opportunity to work with the Seltzer Film team, do it!

Ece · Married on 03/06/2016

Dustin is awesome! He is prompt and his work was very professional. He captured the essence of our special day and thanks to him we have a magical video to keep forever.

Kasey · Married on 02/27/2016

Dustin + his team were the perfect choice for videography services for our wedding day. They knew exactly what they were doing from the moment they arrived, were extremely professional and made us feel at east throughout the course of our wedding. Dustin had an incredible sense of everything going on at any time to ensure he captured all of the most memorable moments of our wedding. We could not believe how quickly he turned around both our teaser and short length video for us to enjoy just days after our wedding! If you're looking for a videography service for your upcoming wedding, look no further. Seriously.

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 01/16/2016

We love love love the video footage of our wedding that Seltzer Films captured. They put together a beautiful memento of our wedding. The whole wedding went so fast, and they captured details that we did not even get to see. Their turnaround time for the final product was so fast, and it was such a wonderful way for us to remember all the fun and all the details. My parents were on the fence about hiring a videographer in addition to the photographer, but after seeing the final products, they agreed that it was one of the best wedding decisions we made. Also, Dustin and Korbin were an excellent addition to the wedding festivities! They were professional and fun.