Seltzer Films Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Lisa L. Getting married on 11/01/2022

Romantic, Intimate, & Trumphant!

I know this may seem terribly cliché, especially for someone who comes from the event industry alongside you, but this is nothing short of one of the greatest mementos we will ever have from our wedding day.

Our mothers have already cried over it, (and yes, us too!) and this will serve as a legacy in our family forever.

Dustin's responsiveness, willingness, and efficiency (especially when you are so eager to see your wedding video!) are priceless sensibilities.

From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina Married on 04/16/2022

Absolutely Amazing Work! Highly Recommended!

Dustin and his team were amazing! The passion he has for film and capturing our special day was a joy to witness. He truly captured the emotion and essence of our wedding day in time and now we can go back for years to come and truly relive our wedding day through his cinematography. He also got us our videos and footage literally within less than 2 weeks which is just unheard of! He was professional, creative, energetic, and overall just the perfect choice! Highly highly recommended, he will not disappoint!
  • Alison
    Alison Married on 03/13/2022

Professional & Amazing!!!

I am in awe of my wedding video every time I watch it! Seltzer Films is one of the most professional videographers I've seen in the Orlando area and I couldn't have my wedding without them! The video is SO worth it and I love that I can share the moments captured on this video with all my friends and family. Dustin and his team were so professional and organized but also made me feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. Such a friendly team and it was so fun to have them there!
  • Haley
    Haley M. Married on 03/12/2022

Amazing, Elegant, SO worth it!

I am so glad we hired Dustin and Seltzer films for our wedding videography. They captured our day so perfectly and it's been so fun to watch our video over again and relive our magical day again. The entire team is professional and so easy to work with. They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and even taking staged shots with them was so much fun! I would work with Seltzer films over and over again! A true work of art!
  • Kevin
    Kevin B. Married on 12/11/2021

Without a doubt the best wedding videographer

Just looking at Dustin's body of work made me realize that he was the perfect choice to document our wedding day. On the day of he was incredibly thorough and covered every special moment that we wanted. He has very skilled artistic eye and knows exactly what shots to get (which made it very easy for my Bride and myself). The other thing that blew us away was how quick his turn around time was. We received our Sneak Peak video on the night of our wedding. Then about a week later was our highlight video. Allowing us to quickly share our day with friends and family.

I honestly can't recommend Seltzer Films enough. They are worth every penny.
  • Rachel
    Rachel B. Married on 05/08/2021

Get the videographer!

All couples eventually have the debate about whether or not a videographer is necessary after already paying for a photographer...after working with Dustin, the answer is crystal clear...GET THE VIDEOGRAPHER (and specifically, get Seltzer Films)! Dustin not only captured the day beautifully but also was fun to be around from getting ready early in the morning to the sparkler exit at night. Right as we were about to toss the bouquet for the single ladies, we realized we didn't have the flowers, Dustin in record timing, grabbed flowers off of various tables, taped them together, and we made it work. From the small moments like this to waking up the next day with the sneak peek video already in our inbox (seriously, how Dustin managed to make that beautiful masterpiece in a few hours is a mystery to me) made hiring a videographer well worth it. We are so incredibly thankful for Dustin's professionalism, resourcefulness, fun-loving approach, and expertise!!! In summary, get the videographer and when you do, make sure it is Dustin!
    Kelly Married on 03/27/2021

Nothing Short of Perfect

We were speechless when we received our wedding films from Seltzer Films. Dustin captured every single detail of our wedding day and made our memories from our big day come back to life. This team works their tails off to get the job done and produces spectacular work. For someone who isn’t the most comfortable in front of a camera he made us look like movie stars and we had a blast doing it! The transitions in the film are done so beautifully. The tempo of our film began slow and romantic and then progressed to showcase our lively reception celebrations so elegantly, which was exactly what we wanted. We could not have asked for more. We will cherish our wedding film forever.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca S. Married on 12/04/2020

Seamless experience with flawless results!

Picking a wedding videographer was nearly impossible. After watching hundreds of videos on YouTube, they all started to blend together. I turned to some experts in the industry to get some advice, and that’s what led me to Seltzer Films. Dustin came highly recommended by multiple people, and he lived up to all their praise. He was so easy to work with and made the process extremely simple. Even 3 weeks before the wedding when we decided we wanted to change our coverage, he was more than willing to accommodate us. On the day of the wedding, Dustin showed up early (my kind of guy!) and we clicked right away. Because of Covid, I hadn’t met most of my vendors beforehand, but he calmed any nerves that I had. He had a very positive energy throughout the entire day and worked hand in hand with our photographer to make our jobs in front of the camera so easy! Even better, I woke up the morning after my wedding to find that he had already finished our teaser trailer and it brought me to tears! It was the best gift I could have imagined getting that video so quickly. I would recommend Dustin and his team to any engaged couple or company looking for professional video work — he will exceed any of your expectations!
  • Brianna
    Brianna V. Married on 04/25/2020

Very talented and amazing to work with

Dustin and Casey were amazing to work with and gave us the highlight and full video of our dreams. They were both wonderful to work with and always knew how to make the perfect shot. Dustin and Casey were always there throughout the ceremony and reception and captured the perfect most unforgettable moments. They were also incredibly flexible and caring as our we had our original date postponed due to the pandemic and also had to move venues a month before the wedding. They were able to turn around our teaser the next day, the highlight video in a week and the full hour and a half video in less than two weeks. If you are looking for an amazing videographer look no further as Seltzer films has everything you could ever want and need. Thank you Dustin and Casey for the perfect video for us to always remember our perfect day.
    Joseph Married on 10/10/2019

5 Stars - top notch professionalism and talent!

Dustin and Casey are incredibly professional and talented. They captured the most amazing footage of our wedding day and were an absolute dream to work with. If you are searching for a videographer for your big day, look no further! Seltzer Films is the total package. Thank you for creating our wedding video, we are completely blown away with the finished product and will cherish it for years to come!
    Brennen I. Married on 09/11/2019

Best in the business!

Seltzer has to be the best in the business! The professionalism they showed during our wedding day was above and beyond. What you see is what you will get! If you ask for it they will make it happen! Would recommend them to anybody who is considering using them!!
    Lauren L. Married on 02/02/2019

The Most Beautiful Wedding Videos

I knew from researching videographers and watching videos from Dustin’s gallery that he would do an excellent job recording our wedding, but I can honestly say that Seltzer Films blew us away and exceeded every expectation! Dustin worked seamlessly with our photographer, so that we did not have to do anything extra for him to “create his magic.” I kept joking with him that I could not figure out how he always seemed to be everywhere at once. He was there to capture each special moment of our wedding, but he was almost invisible while doing so. Dustin delivered all of the edited footage and trailers from our wedding within two weeks of our big day. For someone who lives for photos and videos, I could not have been more thankful and excited to re-live everything right away. The videos he created for us are breathtaking. He has an eye for portraying each detail and blending them all together exquisitely. Friends and family have endlessly complimented our videos and his work. Dustin is truly a talented professional; we are so thrilled we chose him to be our wedding videographer, and we would choose him a million times over again!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 11/17/2018

Wow!!! Hire him!!

Dustin Seltzer is amazing! He is so hard working and so freaking good at what he does! He even had a sneak peek video ready on my wedding night! He is truly a magician. My video looks like a music video, it is so cool! He used one of my ceremony songs for the music and it fits so perfectly! I love it so much! Everyone I know won’t stop talking about it either! This was probably my best investment into my wedding! Now we can relive this magical day whenever we want! Thank you so much Dustin for this!! I couldn’t possibly be more happy with my video!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 11/06/2018

Absolute Perfection

I had dreamed of having Seltzer Films as our wedding videographer before we even got engaged. Once I discovered them, I fell in love with their lovely, timeless style. I knew there would be no one else that could capture the most important moments of our lives in such a way as Seltzer Films could. Dustin was so professional, kind and quickly responded to our messages. He and his team were so easy to get along with and worked harmoniously with our wedding photographer. Receiving the final video gallery was much quicker that expected, too! I had happy tears streaming down my face watching finished product for the first time. It is perfection. The way he captured our wedding day was just so beautiful and re-living it through this video they created for us is something we will cherish forever.
    Lauren Married on 09/01/2018
    Is it possible to give Dustin and his team more than 5 stars?! He has been so easy to work with from the very beginning and has continued to go above and beyond! On our day he made sure to only take us for short amounts of time, so we could still enjoy the day. He was so professional and almost invisible throughout our night, I never felt like there was a camera in front of my face yet he still got amazing and close shots. The night of our wedding he had a short film already up, and 12 days after our wedding he had all the films to us! He perfectly captured every aspect of our day, it is such a gift to have these films to relive and to share with friends and family. I cannot recommend Seltzer Films enough!
    Christie Married on 07/07/2018
    Dustin and his team from Seltzer films have a true talent for videography! From the very start he made this process smooth and was a pleasure to have at our wedding - he got endless amazing shots with us barely noticing the cameras. He has an eye for creativity and romance and composed the most spectacular wedding video imaginable. It is truly a professional product worthy of every penny. I am so grateful to have worked with them and to have this video forever to revisit that wonderful day. Thank you Dustin, Corbin, and the team!
    Veronica Married on 12/23/2017
    Seltzer Films just captured my dream wedding on 12/23/2017. I can’t possibly stress enough how wonderful they are! Not only did they provide such an amazing film, but they were extremely professional. I booked Dustin in the fall of 2017. Considering that I live in DC but was having my wedding back in my home state of Florida, we communicated through Skype and telephone calls. Since we had a large venue and a decent amount of people, we added a second shooter to our package. Dustin and his second shooter captured every little detail of our wedding from start to finish. With all of the amazing footage, they created a movie-like film that was absolutely breathtaking. I was on the fence about doing a videographer period, but let me just say, it was worth every penny! Not only did we receive a sneak peak of our wedding video THE NEXT MORNING after our wedding, but we receive a full on trailer that we could share with all of our friends and family along with a beautiful web page gallery of all of the full length videos. Bottom line - every bride should consider getting a videographer; & to recap - you should most definitely consider Seltzer Films!
    Katie Married on 11/18/2017
    Seltzer Films is full of talent and creativity. They captured every magical moment at our Disney wedding and exceeded our expectations. Dustin and Casey put so much heart into every element and are so fun to work with! They truly love what they do, and their work is a complete reflection of that. I am so lucky one of my best friends recommended their services to us, because we were so in awe of the footage they captured. Without a doubt I will forever cherish the videos they put together for us, and I would recommend Seltzer films to everyone.
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 07/07/2017

Book this videographer now!

I truly do not have words to say how amazing Dustin is! Not only is his work professional, elegant, and jaw dropping, he is an amazing human being. He is personable, patient, kind, funny and a family man. Dustin captured our wedding perfectly, even the feelings that Joe and I had throughout the day. Dustin’s team worked closely with our photographer team..you would have thought they had known each other for years! Dustin made our day so special, and we cannot thank him enough!! Do not pass him up, book now!!!

Amanda Married on 04/15/2017
    Dustin was SO great to work with. I found him by searching wedding videos on youtube and I kept watching the ones that he made - I loved how they were so seamless and had music and voices integrated into the video. He captured so many special moments for us. I have NO regrets for choosing to work with Dustin. He is very sweet, and very much a professional at what he does. Thank you!
    Krystel Married on 04/09/2017
    We were so please with Dustin and the guys! They arrived super early to scope out the venue and we had a blast during filming! Super cool and relaxed they never got in the way of anything and we couldn't be any more happy with our videos!
    I loved that they had worked with our photographers Concept before as well (actually the previous night) which we also loved. Highly recommend them worth every penny!
    Macie Married on 02/25/2017
    Hiring Seltzer Films was a wonderful decision we made to have Dustin and his team capture our special day! Not only was Dustin and his team very organized, they were extremely kind and fun to work with. Having a videographer was important to my husband, I was very excited to work with Seltzer Films seeing their previous work- which was wonderful and made me bawl! I cannot say enough positive things about Dustin and his team, what was best was getting a small video THE NEXT MORNING! It was so fast and all our family had tears of joy getting to see how wonderful the day turned out since it went by SO fast and felt like a blur!

I would recommend anyone and everyone to Seltzer Films!!
    Nicole Married on 01/28/2017
    We are so happy we chose to do videography but most of all we are so happy we chose Seltzer Films. Dustin did such an amazing job with our wedding videos –- he even did a short engagement video for us as well! Dustin is the best. He captured the essence of our wedding in a beautiful 4 minute film trailer that we are thrilled with. He’s easy and fun to work with and not intrusive, which helps a lot, especially on your wedding day. He manages to get such amazing shots – he’ll give you some quick instructions, then later when you’re watching the video, you’ll realize why he did that! He’s artistic and has an eye for unique, meaningful shots. He’s able to put the whole package together into a cohesive, emotional video. The second shooter Corbin was great too. We received our trailer film within a week! We received it while we were on our honeymoon, that was such a great surprise for us. We highly recommend Seltzer Films!
  • User2925594 2+ years ago
    Literally couldn't have been happier with our wedding trailer or feature film!! SO happy I went with Dustin and his wife! They had the sneak preview, trailer, AND feature film ready within a week and a half!!!
  • User2914040 2+ years ago
    SO wonderful to work with!! They had our sneak preview ready the next day, and our trailer ready within a week! So in love with our video!