Want your guests to be talking about your wedding 20 years from now about how much fun they had?
Want a stress free reception with a packed dance floor?
Tasteful, classy, and fun are the top 3 words our clients use to describe us. Our 30 yrs of experience is hands down one of the tops in N.E. Ohio and our talent and experience is what gives us our incredible reputation.
WE are NOT a DJ company, we are a FULL special event production and lighting company that happens to have an incredible MC/DJ division, VIdeography division, Photo novelty division and more..
Don't let just anyone be your Cleveland wedding DJ! Email or Call us today and schedule a wedding design consultation call or meeting in person to compare.. YOU WON'T BE disappointed!
Other couples have also viewed:
141 Reviews for Selective Sound Entertainment
Recommended by 98% of couples
Jamie M. · Married on 09/26/2020
Life of the Party
Devin was our DJ for our 9/26/2020 wedding and he absolutely knocked it out of the park! He was very interactive with our guests, super funny and knew just what to play to keep the party going! We enjoyed the variety of music that was played for dinner and dancing, and all of our guests were raving about how awesome our DJ was! We are so glad that Devin and Selective Sound was a part of our big day!Sent on 10/01/2020
Bridget · Married on 09/25/2020
Very efficient. Always checked details with us and directed all music to exactly what we wanted
Made sure it was exactly what we wanted!Sent on 09/27/2020
Kevin K. · Married on 09/12/2020
Jay R: 10/10
This review is specifically for Jay R of SSE.Sent on 12/30/2019
Jay R is a 10/10 because I literally can't think of anything I'd change about our experience. A few of our wedding guests mentioned that the music volume was just a touch loud, but I thought it was perfect, considering the event (and I have sensitive hearing!).
Some things we especially liked:
- Jay R was extremely responsive via all forms of communication
- Jay R was perfectly accommodating of our requests, but he was also real with us (in a way that was polite yet clear) about the things that, in his experience, typically 'work' for weddings -- something we newbies really appreciated
- It was such a relief to have Jay R for our ceremony, which went perfectly; his mic-jobs (two lapel mics, one on a stand) were perfect and discreet
- True to his word, Jay R vamped one of our processional songs with a smooth crossfade that probably zero people noticed
- Jay R didn't just care about getting his own job done and getting outta there; he seemed to have all vendors' itineraries in his head at once -- he was essentially our point man for the entire evening, for all things, not just music (and in that way, he partly helped us to plan the wedding!)
- The extent to which Jay R interacted with the crowd was just right -- I wouldn't have asked for any more or any less
- One of our favorite things: we made a lot of Play-If-Possible song requests that probably weren't very wedding-friendly (e.g. the full studio version of Richard Harris's "MacArthur Park"), but Jay R managed to play a truly amazing percentage of them, and all at the perfect moments
- Jay R was immediately responsive to the movements (as it were) of the dance floor; he'd start a song and, if it wasn't catching, smoothly beatmatch it with another song and move on
- To top it all off, Jay R has a cheerful personality and a great sense of humor!
Selective Sound Entertainment Price Rates
Jeremy has a great team! We highly recommend Selective Sound Entertainment to all of our brides and grooms. We've worked with both Jeremy and Marcus and they will keep your dance floor packed!
Selective sound knows how to get the party going! Great company!
Selective Sound is a fabulous DJ service...at my own wedding and of friends, they have delivered above and beyond. They are polite, courteous and funny - but they do NOT go overboard with all that unnecessary talking. They do what you want them to do!