Sterling, VA 20164 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 82

About Seize the day photography LLC

Photography is a calling; it is my passion. It is an art of capturing joy, tears and even tranquility. It is a life of imagination and creativity, connecting reality with eternity. Life is a precious gift, and is beautiful because every moment is irreplaceable.

My desire is to serve you through photography and help you preserve some of the most sacred moments of your life.

Photography has been a part of my life for over a decade. I started Seize The Day in 2006, and have since been continually blessed by the many opportunities to capture the matchless memories created by my amazing clients. I am a committed husband and father, to my wife Sarah and sons Tobiah and Jude. While photography is my passion, my family is always first after my walk with the Lord. I look forward to serving you and sharing with you during one of the most important times of your life.

Agung Fauzi

075agf547

• Videos 3

59 Reviews for Seize the day photography LLC

Clarisse · Married on 05/26/2019

Agung did not just seize the day, but MADE the day. He had the best jokes and happy go lucky attitude that kept us all smiling and laughing throughout the entire day.
    He made sure we covered everything on schedule and arranged us well. He helped to alleviate the stress of the wedding simply by being his joyful self. He also took gorgeous shots and made everybody feel more confident and comfortable around the camera.
    I cannot thank him enough for doing such a wonderful job and leading us through the day in a way that was not pushy, awkward, and aloof like some other photographers. I really felt like he was a part of the celebration.
    He did his homework and really got to know everybody in the party. Extra points for learning the language!
    For some context, it was my sister's garden wedding and he even handled getting the whole wedding party to travel a significant distance while racing against sunset well.

Sent on 11/16/2015
  • F

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

Agung is amazing! Our wedding isn't until October, but we did our engagement shoot with him recently and were blown away. Not only is he extremely friendly and super easy to get along with, but he makes you feel like he really values you and what you want as a client. He included our dog in our engagement pictures, which was so important to us. I'm sure that isn't easy to do as a photographer, but he made it look easy and managed to catch so many beautiful moments! I was beyond impressed. The quality of his work is phenomenal, and his eye for creativity is a natural gift. He is super responsive, and just wonderful all around. I'm so excited to see what he can do at our wedding!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Monica · Married on 05/14/2016

Wow, what can I even begin to say about Agung! Photography was one of the most important aspects about our wedding, and Agung did not disappoint. His work ethic and enthusiasm for what he does shows in every picture that he takes. First off, he spent over 5 hours with us during our engagement session in 3 different locations and kept us laughing the whole time! He came to our rehearsal so he could become familiar with our church venue and also did a tour of the meeting so that we could plan and discuss different aspects of the day. On our wedding day, he showed up earlier than scheduled and stayed with us the entire day! My large bridal party was so impressed that he memorized everyone's names. Not only does he offer competetive pricing and exceptional service, Agung was so accommodating in hearing all my concerns and ideas and made our day the best yet! Don't think twice about booking with Seize the Day!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Seize the day photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,930.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,007.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Exposure Photography
    Exposure Photography Wedding Photographers

Agung is a true professional that can solve any problem that may arise during the day, and do so with a smile on his face and positive energy that will rub off on those around him. He is supremely talented and always has a plan for your wedding day. As a fellow photographer I look up to him and can wholeheartedly endorse his work.

• Jewel Hair Design
    Jewel Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Seize the day produces beautiful images that cant be beat! Flawless!

• L'Artisan Lily
    L'Artisan Lily Wedding Florists

We love working with Seize The Day Photography. The pictures they take are amazing, fun and flawless! We would definitely recommend and trust them for wedding day photography.

• Sterling, 20164 See on map