267 Coffee Pot Dr, Sedona, AZ 86340 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sedona Destination Weddings

Sedona has been voted the #1 most beautiful place in America by USA Today. Sedona's beautiful Red Rock Buttes and Spires will be the perfect backdrop for your Wedding Day!

We are so happy that you have found us at Sedona Destination Weddings. We would love be a part of the greatest Celebration of your life, your Wedding.

Our Sedona Destination Weddings are heartfelt, loving, inspirational, uplifting, unique & personal wedding ceremonies designed to celebrate your union. Reverends Iala and Akal will help you, imagine, create and manifest the wedding of your dreams in beautiful Sedona!

We have Sedona Wedding Packages for every style, taste and budget. Our Ceremonies range from the Traditional to Contemporary to Adventure & Native American.

Follow Sedona Destination Weddings on

DSC38732
DSCN0189

19 Reviews for Sedona Destination Weddings

Alana · Married on 02/04/2015

Considering I changed my mind about what I wanted about 10 times before actually deciding on what ceremony and extras I wanted, she was so sweet and understanding every time. She really helped guide me in the direction and assure me that my decision was the right one. So thank you for that! Your services were exceptional and the location was impeccable. You made the day so effortless, with so many little added touches, we can thank you enough for being a part of it.

Sent on 05/15/2015

Jeff · Married on 06/22/2013

Everything was perfect on our wedding day. The ceremony was awesome and Ikal, Sharon and Kevin were fantastic. Love the people, setting, pics and ease of getting everything done on such a short notice.

We want to thank everyone at Sedona Destination Weddings for making our day a great one, you guys rock!

We highly recommend Sedona Destination Weddings to anyone wanting a fantastic wedding experience.

Peace & Love always,

Jeff & Jen Lang

Sent on 07/04/2013

Tianna · Married on 05/31/2013

I just wanted to thank you so much for performing our wedding ceremony! I absolutely loved working with Patricia, she is so sweet and nice over the phone and it was a pleasure meeting her in person! She helped me every step of the way, and made things so easy. With living in Michigan and planning a wedding so far away, I had a ton of concerns, but she was right and everything was taken care of, and I never imagined our wedding day going so smoothly! Our pictures turned out wonderful, and the photographers worked with us with an endless amount of photographs! We received our photo CD within a week of our wedding date, and our Marriage Certificate right after that. We truly appreciate how easy everything was, and our questions and concerned being answered and being put as ease. Thank you so very much for everything, and if we could do it again it, we wouldn't change a thing! We are so glad we went with Sedona Destination Weddings- we couldn't have asked for anything more! Thank you again! - Tianna Stehle

Sent on 06/18/2013

Award

Sedona Destination Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 897.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 437.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 120.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 60+ mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sedona Destination Weddings 1
    Military discount
    We offer 10% off our Sedona Memories Package to all active Military.

• 267 Coffee Pot Dr Sedona, 86340 See on map