Huntertown, Indiana, Fort Wayne, IN 46845 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Secular Celebrations of Northeast Indiana

Secular Celebrations of Northeast Indiana is a wedding officiant service located in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Victoria Gipson is a humanist officiant who specializes in providing services to non-religious or interfaith weddings. She is ideal for couples who want to celebrate their love without religious tradition or customs.

Experience
Victoria Gipson is a member of the American Humanist Association and the Humanist Celebrant Endorsement Committee. Officially a humanist minister, she has all the same rights as any other religious ceremony officiant and is a professional, licensed candidate for your non-religious or interfaith wedding. She seeks to celebrate the joys of humanity and love with you on your special day.

Secular Celebrations of Northeast Indiana welcomes the LGBT community and has experience officiating LGBT weddings. Licensed to perform ceremonies in all 50 states, this officiant also offers services for pagan, non-unitarian, non-denominational and agnostic ceremonies. She allows couples to compose their own vows, so they can express their love in a way that is most meaningful to them.

Follow Secular Celebrations of Northeast Indiana on

11 Reviews for Secular Celebrations of Northeast Indiana

• Abigail

Abigail · Married on 08/04/2018

Friendly and knowledgeable

Victoria was a pleasure to work with. Not only did she write a personal ceremony for the wedding but she was basically the one helping me run the rehearsal (since it was my first time getting married). She was very knowledgeable about wedding's and very kind and easy to talk to. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Secular Celebrations of Northeast Indiana's reply:

Thank you Abigail for your kind words! You and David are a lovely couple and I wish you all the very best!

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

I never really knew what I wanted for a ceremony and when we first met with Victoria about it she presented some options that I liked but wasn't too in love with. She ended up finding the perfect ceremony that represented us. It was very personalized and well worth it!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Secular Celebrations of Northeast Indiana's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review my services! I was so honored and pleased to be a part of your lovely wedding day! I am so glad you were pleased and that together we were able to produce a ceremony that was very personal to you and Garrett and was uniquely your own. I wish you both the very best life has to offer.

Kaitlin · Married on 08/19/2017

Victoria was very helpful when we were planning our wedding. We were very far behind in planning, but she helped us piece together all the small parts regarding the ceremony. We loved having multiple drafts of the ceremony that we could read through and change so we knew there would be no unexpected changes. We wanted to have the Celtic oathing stone as part of our ceremony and she did all the research and walked us through the entire process. We wouldn't have had such an amazing wedding without her!!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Secular Celebrations of Northeast Indiana's reply:

One of the things I love about my job is that every couple is unique and every ceremony is unique as well. It keeps my job so interesting! It was wonderful officiating a modern take on the ancient Celtic oathing stone ceremony. It was such an honor to be chosen to officiate your lovely outdoor garden wedding ceremony! By the way the lantern bouquets carried by your bridesmaids were so lovely! I wish you and Francisco every happiness! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

Secular Celebrations of Northeast Indiana FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 120.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 80.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 40.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Earth-Based, No Denomination, Pagan, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Secular Celebrations of Northeast Indiana 1
    American Humanist Association members receive discount

If you present evidence that you are a paid member of the American Humanist Association or a paid member of one of its chapters you will receive a $10 discount off of your wedding ceremony fee. This offer does not include, the down payment, rehearsal fee, and travel expenses.

• Huntertown, Indiana Fort Wayne, IN, 46845 See on map