Secular Celebrations of Northeast Indiana Reviews

12 Reviews for Secular Celebrations of Northeast Indiana

• Sabrina

Sabrina Huskins · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautifully done

Victoria was nothing short of amazing. She made us feel like even though we didn't want a religious celebration that it would still be beautiful and wouldn't seem like it to our less than secular families. She stood in the rain with us when we did our vows and was very accommodating the months leading up to the celebration and the day of. It was beautiful and my family couldn't have been more pleased.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 08/04/2018

Friendly and knowledgeable

Victoria was a pleasure to work with. Not only did she write a personal ceremony for the wedding but she was basically the one helping me run the rehearsal (since it was my first time getting married). She was very knowledgeable about wedding's and very kind and easy to talk to. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Secular Celebrations of Northeast Indiana's reply:

Thank you Abigail for your kind words! You and David are a lovely couple and I wish you all the very best!

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

I never really knew what I wanted for a ceremony and when we first met with Victoria about it she presented some options that I liked but wasn't too in love with. She ended up finding the perfect ceremony that represented us. It was very personalized and well worth it!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Secular Celebrations of Northeast Indiana's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review my services! I was so honored and pleased to be a part of your lovely wedding day! I am so glad you were pleased and that together we were able to produce a ceremony that was very personal to you and Garrett and was uniquely your own. I wish you both the very best life has to offer.

Kaitlin · Married on 08/19/2017

Victoria was very helpful when we were planning our wedding. We were very far behind in planning, but she helped us piece together all the small parts regarding the ceremony. We loved having multiple drafts of the ceremony that we could read through and change so we knew there would be no unexpected changes. We wanted to have the Celtic oathing stone as part of our ceremony and she did all the research and walked us through the entire process. We wouldn't have had such an amazing wedding without her!!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Secular Celebrations of Northeast Indiana's reply:

One of the things I love about my job is that every couple is unique and every ceremony is unique as well. It keeps my job so interesting! It was wonderful officiating a modern take on the ancient Celtic oathing stone ceremony. It was such an honor to be chosen to officiate your lovely outdoor garden wedding ceremony! By the way the lantern bouquets carried by your bridesmaids were so lovely! I wish you and Francisco every happiness! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

Gabrielle · Married on 07/07/2017

Victoria was very accommodating and responsive to what we wanted in our ceremony and was willing to let us change anything in her ceremony script that we wanted in order to make it our own. Overall she did a fantastic job, was extremely affordable, and we will definitely be recommending her to friends.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Secular Celebrations of Northeast Indiana's reply:

I am glad you were pleased with my service! It was wonderful that the rain held off and you were able to have the lovely outdoor rose garden wedding you had hoped for! I thank you for choosing me to be a part of your wedding celebration and for your willingness to recommend me to others!

Mark · Married on 06/03/2017

We had a wonderful wedding and made a beautiful new friend. Even when there was a unexpected moment in the service Victoria handled it with like a pro with humor. We had no time for a rehearsal but no one could tell, everyone said that it was the most fun they ever had at a wedding and how very special and unique it was! I can not say enough about how happy Tiffany and I are to get to know you and honored to have you as our Officiant Victoria! We look forward to our future an will stay in touch with you for sure, thank you so much from Tiffany and I.

Mark Anthony Floyd

Sent on 06/25/2017

Secular Celebrations of Northeast Indiana's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I considered it an honor to have been able to be a part of your special day. You two are such a lovely couple inside and out! When I began my career as an officiant it did not occur to me that I would develop new friendships in the course of performing my duties. I am so very pleased to find that indeed I have made new friends with wonderful people such as yourselves. It was lovely getting to meet your family members and please thank them for me for making me feel so welcome! Yes, please do stay in touch.

John · Married on 04/08/2017

Victoria as a secular celebrant is fantastic! Her wedding ceremony was genuinely heartfelt and professionally done. She also took time out of her vacationing to marry us on the beach of Matagora, Texas! We love her and suspect you will too.

John & Sheila Loftus

Sent on 05/05/2017

Secular Celebrations of Northeast Indiana's reply:

It was my honor and privilege to have the opportunity to share in your special day! Thank you so much for your kind words.

Holden · Married on 10/21/2016

She was very helpful and willing to work with us on the ceremony proceedings and did everything just as we had decided prior with no last minute surprises!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Secular Celebrations of Northeast Indiana's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my services!
  • U

Uriah · Married on 10/18/2015

Secular Celebrations gave us the perfect ceremony! Victoria took the time to make sure she knew exactly what we wanted and how we wanted to do it. Her words were so beautiful and so perfect; they said everything we felt. She is very affordable as well! Highly recommend Secular Celebrations!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Secular Celebrations of Northeast Indiana's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review of my services. It was an honor to be able to play a part in your special day!

Mishell · Married on 08/15/2015

HIGHLY RECCOMNDED!!! I absolutely loved how my sons Naming Day Celebration turned out, all thanks to Victoria! She truly has a heart of gold. Victoria went above and beyond to make our day perfect. From the wording, to the way she presented it, was all so touching that there wasn't a dry eye in the house! I couldn't have imagined it any better. Completely pleased :)

Sent on 10/29/2016

Juliette · Married on 10/20/2007

We had Victoria perform our vow renewal ceremony to celebrate 10 years of marriage. She was simply amazing! She took a lot of time to get to know us and our kids. She wrote a beautiful personalized ceremony that incorporated everything we wanted and much more. Victoria went out of her way to make our ceremony special. We highly recommend her!

Juliette and Andy

Sent on 01/14/2018

Secular Celebrations of Northeast Indiana's reply:

Juliette and Andy you are an inspirational couple and I am so glad I had the opportunity to get to know you, yours sons, and your family better! It was with great pleasure that I officiated your vow renewal ceremony. Thank you so much for your kind words. Now that you have completed your first decade, my wish for you is that you will be blessed with many more decades to love, live and grow together!

Rose · Married on 07/07/2017

What a wonderful experience my new husband and I had on our wedding day and planning beforehand with Victoria. I was really impressed with how relaxed it was on our first meeting with Victoria. It felt like we had know her forever. The meeting was very relaxed and in the conversation she picked up quite a few things she incorporated into our ceremony. We ended up changing our venue on the day of our wedding because of the rain and storms and she was most accommodating. Since we had a casual luncheon the next day as our sort of small reception Victoria attended and we also enjoyed her company. Thank you Victoria for a great day.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Secular Celebrations of Northeast Indiana's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. You are a fun and warm couple. I also felt very at ease with you both. I considered it an honor to officiate at your wedding. It was my great pleasure to have the opportunity to get to know you and Phil better and getting to meet your lovely family. Thank you for inviting me to your luncheon reception the day after the wedding. I wish you and Phil all the best in the years to come!