Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay

Montego Bay View map

From indigenous art to chic design, Secrets Wild Orchid takes its inspiration from the island’s gorgeous surroundings. Couples will discover a vibrant, adults-only,hip locale with the exclusive amenities of Unlimited-Luxury®, beginning with 24-hour room service, seven gourmet restaurants, nine bars and lounges, plus the world-class Secrets Spa by Pevonia and championship-caliber golf nearby. Plus, enjoy all the amenities of neighboring sister resort, Secrets St. James!

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner

4.6 out of 5 rating
    4.5 out of 5 rating

Taylor W. Married on 01/25/2020

Destination Wedding

This wedding group did everything right! The resort was great for my guests. Beautiful ceremony and reception. I will say, the DJ had an opportunity months before the wedding to let me know about the music I had planned to play, instead told me the night before. Not what a bride wants to hear. It ended up working out since I brought my own laptop. There are laws against playing spotify in Jamaica evidently. Also, the resort photographers were good, but anything extra cost way too much. We were happy to hire RD Photography, an offsite Jamaican photographer. Other than that everything was amazing really. Would do it all over again.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing, unforgettable wedding

My husband and I chose Secrets Wild Orchid resort to have our destination wedding in December 2018. I am in grad school and he works a tight schedule so we wanted to have our wedding destination style so it could be easy on the planning side and budget friendly. From the very beginning, the wedding coordinators were easily reachable, instructions were clear and responses to questions were answered in a very timely manner. We couldn't be happier with the execution. We didn't upgrade much from the Ultimate wedding package and the wedding was absolutely beautiful. The food was delicious (ultimate gold buffet), including the cake, the bar worked out nicely, and everyone enjoyed the Jamaican trio. The minister provided a ceremony that was traditional Christian, but with a lighthearted and funny style that we really enjoyed. Our photos and video were amazing and were provided to us prior to leaving the resort. For music, we rented the sound system for the ceremony but used our own bluetooth speakers for the reception which worked out splendidly. I brought my own silk flower bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres because the ones included in the package are limited and it is expensive to upgrade. Altogether I felt it was a perfect day, and all of my concerns disappeared shortly after our arrival and meeting with the wedding staff. I HIGHLY recommend this resort if you are considering a destination wedding!
    Sue Married on 08/09/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My daughter was married there 6 years ago and there were several weddings while we were there last week. Beautiful set up, service is amazing, ocean view and sounds if the ocean is awesome. People there extremely attentative and happy and overall just great. Hotel clean, prompt service, food in all restaurants is amazing. Great room service. My second time and plan on going back as often as I can
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
12345 Ocho Rios Montego Bay
1-866-467327387
Location of (Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay)

Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay frequently asked questions

Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Event Planner
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay is recommended by 92% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in professionalism, 4.6 in quality of service, 4.6 in value, 4.5 in flexibility and 4.2 in average response time.

Other vendors in Jamaica for your wedding

Wedding Venues