Secret Floral Garden

Houston, TX View map

The Secret Floral Garden is a Houston, Texas based event and production company that specializes in weddings, private parties, corporate events, and galas. Headed by lead designers Linda Nguyen & Steve Huynh, each client is able to express their vision of a perfect setting while the team makes it a reality. With over 17 years of combined experience in the industry, The Secret Floral Garden team continues to uphold the promise in making the impossible possible.

Our goal is to capture and convey the personal style of each client we work with so that the overall design is unique for their special event. The Secret Floral Garden isn't just about the flowers, we offer a wide range of exquisite linen options and rental items such as chairs, furniture, and decor elements that inspire and enhance the overall design. We welcome the opportunity to create custom design pieces that are exclusive to your celebration.

At The Secret Floral Garden, we believe that collaboration is the key to creating something special and memorable. Allow us the opportunity to contribute our inspiration to your next event.

Please call:

832-338-8493 or 832-384-2827

Email us here!

You can use the Contact Us page to send us a message today!

Location:

The Secret Floral Garden

8181 Commerce Park Drive

Suite 722

Houston, Texas 77036

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Sandy
    Sandy N. Married on 07/03/2021

Literally. Mind. Blowing.

Talk about planning the wedding of the century... and then doing it twice! COVID has not been a friendly partner in this entire wedding experience. Little did I know when I got engaged in 2018, our wedding would not take place until summer of 2021. We have planned and planned this darn thing.

After the first wave of cases, we made the difficult decision of postponing our special day. It was tough and terrifying, but we wanted to do what was best for our guests. Another facet of this terror was all the horror stories of brides past who had to forfeit their large deposits since venues would not transfer their date and money. Obviously, that is another soapbox I will not get on. SFG and Linda were godsends! They transferred my deposit to my new date with ease. We also changed our venue at this point and they adapted without missing a beat.

Our original talks included inspiration pictures and colors I hoped to incorporate in our theme. I love white and modern vibes for the wedding ceremony. My flowers of choice were orchids, hydrangeas, and white roses. She sent me a spread sheet with the break down and prices. It all made my organization heart happy.

Linda met with me during the venue walkthrough and helped with designing displays that would match the space. She and her team were prompt and came to break down at the time specified.

Let's talk about the flowers for a second here. THEY ARE LITERALLY MASSIVE. Honest, it looked like we spent double our final price on flowers/decor. All the guests were absolutely floored. I am an orchid fanatic and I have never seen orchids so monstrous in size. They are all in similar stages of bloom and beyond healthy. My own dad thought it was fake and he even walked me down the aisle, in close proximity to my breathtaking (talk about Pinterest dreams are made here) white orchid bouquet. They exceeded my expectations and then some. So so impressed. I thought I would walk out the venue thinking PFTTT flowers. These arrangements were so beyond beautiful; everyone (including myself) took a handful home. I am literally preserving my bouquet because I just cannot let go of this awe and splendor.

I would recommend them to all brides, of all aesthetics. Do it, you won't regret it.
  • Aimee
    Aimee F. Married on 05/08/2021

Beautiful decor for backyard micro-wedding

Steve with Secret Floral Garden worked with my planner, Delcina (Del), with Fabulous Beginnings to make our vision for our backyard wedding a reality. Everything looked so beautiful and exceeded my expectations. Wedding guests and those who attended our after party were stunned at how Steve was able to beautify our plain space! It could not have been more perfect for us!
  • Margaret
    Margaret C. Married on 04/11/2020

Amazing flowers and decor

The décor and florals for our daughter’s wedding at Hotel ZaZa were spectacular!! Steve had proposed a beautiful design for a large wedding scheduled for April. Due to COVID, we moved the date to August and had to scale way back on the number of guests; but I still wanted the décor and flowers to be special for their micro-wedding. Steve more than delivered!!!
    The ceremony set up was beautifully done and we received so many compliments. All the décor was a surprise for my daughter. She said that when the doors opened for her to process down the aisle, the flowers and candelabra took her breath away. Exactly the reaction I wanted her to have!!!
    We were truly blown away with the dinner décor. From candelabra, chargers, tablecloths, a candle wall and flowers, everything was perfect. Steve and his crew came early for set up and stayed to move arrangements from the ceremony space to the dinner space. Steve stayed until everything was set up perfectly and oversaw every aspect of the design and execution.
    SFG will be doing the décor and florals for our big celebration in June. We are all excited to see how Steve will wow us again!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Rizza & Joshua
    95 photos · 09/01/2018

8181 Commerce Park Dr., Ste. 722 Houston, 77036
(832) 756-7388
Location of (Secret Floral Garden)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding