17 12th Ave South Suite 203, Nampa, ID 83651 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 3

About Second Mile Wedding Films

8th Street Images wedding films are a beautiful, unique way to preserve your wedding day for a lifetime. We will capture every special moment and every tiny detail that you want to save forever. Send us an email to check on availability. We'd love to work with you on your big day.

Follow Second Mile Wedding Films on

• Videos 3

7 Reviews for Second Mile Wedding Films

Taylor · Married on 02/11/2012

Andrew Garcia did a phenomenal job working with us and creating our wedding video. He exceeded all of our expectations! I recommend Second Mile Wedding Films without any hesitation.

Brianna · Married on 02/04/2012

Choosing Second Mile Wedding Films to capture our wedding was the best decision my husband and I made for our wedding. The video that we now have, of both the highlights of the day and the full ceremony, is something that we truly treasure! It is amazing to show to family and friends who were unable to attend, and each of them has said they feel like they were there after watching. The best part is that Andrew has a talent for capturing important moments AND compiling/editing them in a way that truly reflects the couple! I have already recommended Second Mile Wedding Films to friends and will continue to do so... thank you Andrew and Kayla!!

Lynnette · Married on 11/12/2011

Kayla and Andrew were great to work with, I immediately felt comfortable with both of them (very important when strangers are part of your special moments). The final product was like a Hollywood trailer. In the small clip every special emotion was captured. Honestly, there is no videographer better than them in Boise. They are worth every cent, and I'm glad they were a part of our special day.

Award

Second Mile Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download

• Double Take Photography
    Double Take Photography Wedding Photographers

Second Mile Wedding films produces beautiful documentation of your wedding day that is an incredible work of art. Andrew and Kayla are so warm, kind and professional. The quality of their films is absolutely breathtaking and captures the true love and passion of the couples they work with. I highly recommend them to all my brides. Jean, Double Take Photography

• 17 12th Ave South, Suite 203 Nampa, ID 83651 See on map