Trappe, MD 21673 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Seasonal Flowers

WEDDING & EVENT SPECIALIST

With over 30 years of experience Seasonal Flowers will make your Wedding Day "Extra Special". View our wedding pictures and see for yourself! Our aim is to give "Our Brides" what they want.

We are a Wedding & Event Specialty Florist. Every bride has our full attention and will have it throughout the whole process until your wedding day is over. We offer a free service to our brides to pick up there floral arrangements after there wedding and take them to Hospice House in easton. We also offer delivery discounts for military couples.

We serve the Maryland eaatern shore area. We are familiar and work well with the many facilities in our area, such as but not limited to Wye River Conference Center, The Oaks, Inn at Perry Cabin, Hunters Oak/Pintail Point, Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay, Kent Manor Inn, and Chesapeake Bay Beach Club. Also, we work with our brides that want to have their wedding at the local church, country club, or their family home. Contact Seasonal Flowers for a free wedding consultation and see if you don't agree, "Seasonal Flowers" is the best!

Follow Seasonal Flowers on

Seasonal Flowers 5
Seasonal Flowers 6
Seasonal Flowers 7

Julianna · Married on 07/06/2018

The flowers on my wedding day were breathtaking and Shirley is to the thank for that! From the start, Shirley was professional, easy to get in touch with, genuine, sweet and patient. When I first spoke to Shirley, I sent her some photos I liked and she put together centerpieces and bouquets that were even better than what I imagined. She is able to recreate any look or feel you’re going for. At the last minute our layout changed and we had to rearrange some of our pieces, Shirley was more than accommodating and her flexibility was very much appreciated. Shirley made my arch and garland dreams come true. Shirley also worked with my in laws to put flowers together for our rehearsal dinner and brunch the day after our wedding. We are so thankful we chose Seasonal Flowers and we highly recommend Shirley!

Seasonal Flowers 8
    Seasonal Flowers 13
    Seasonal Flowers 14
    Seasonal Flowers 15

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

I don't even know where to start with this review! Shirley was absolutely amazing, she captured my vision *perfectly* for the entire weekend. She was so incredibly nice and accommodating to every single change I had (and there were quite a few!). She was so sweet and you can tell she loves what she does, it shows in her work! Everything was just so beautiful, we got so many compliments on our flowers and decor. She decorated the entrance, the dock, the reception ballroom, did all of our bouquets, corsages, and bouts...it was all just perfect. I was so incredibly happy with how everything turned out! She went above and beyond for us--she let us borrow some decorations, she wrapped my bouquet in a vintage antique lace, you're free to take any flowers with you after the event (including jars/vases!), and she even brought my bouquet all the way back to me after a mix-up that was my fault! Amazing. Truly amazing. So happy with Shirley and her crew. They all seemed like they had so much fun with it, which made it that much better :) We loved how everything turned out, and are so thankful for her services!

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

Absolutely amazing! So easy to work with and the flowers were more than I could imagine! Shirley listened to what we wanted and went above and beyond. Thank you!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Seasonal Flowers FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• Prospect Bay Country Club
    Prospect Bay Country Club Country Club Weddings

Great florist.

• Details by Nicole
    Details by Nicole Wedding Planners

Shirley and the Seasonal Flowers team are incredible! They are spectacularly creative and their designs always take my breath away. Plus they always go above and beyond to ensure their events and couples are thrilled. I would gladly recommend them to any of my brides and they are a joy to work with!

• Amy Raab Photography
    Amy Raab Photography Wedding Photographers

After working with Shirley for over ten years, I can say definitively that she is simply THE BEST!!! I get obsessed with her work when I arrive at a wedding....I always need more time to photograph all of her beautiful arrangements! Her brides love the experience of working with her, and the surprise of seeing their ideas and her creations come together on their big day.

• Trappe, MD 21673 See on map