Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Seasonal Flowers

WEDDING & EVENT SPECIALIST

With over 30 years of experience Seasonal Flowers will make your Wedding Day "Extra Special". View our wedding pictures and see for yourself! Our aim is to give "Our Brides" what they want.

We are a Wedding & Event Specialty Florist. Every bride has our full attention and will have it throughout the whole process until your wedding day is over. We offer a free service to our brides to pick up there floral arrangements after there wedding and take them to Hospice House in easton. We also offer delivery discounts for military couples.

We serve the Maryland eaatern shore area. We are familiar and work well with the many facilities in our area, such as but not limited to Wye River Conference Center, The Oaks, Inn at Perry Cabin, Hunters Oak/Pintail Point, Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay, Kent Manor Inn, and Chesapeake Bay Beach Club. Also, we work with our brides that want to have their wedding at the local church, country club, or their family home. Contact Seasonal Flowers for a free wedding consultation and see if you don't agree, "Seasonal Flowers" is the best!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Non-Floral (6)
Venue Visit (5)
Single Flowers (3)
Flower Crowns (1)

I don't even know where to start with this review! Shirley was absolutely amazing, she captured my vision *perfectly* for the entire weekend. She was so incredibly nice and accommodating to every single change I had (and there were quite a few!). She was so sweet and you can tell she loves what she does, it shows in her work! Everything was just so beautiful, we got so many compliments on our flowers and decor. She decorated the entrance, the dock, the reception ballroom, did all of our bouquets, corsages, and bouts...it was all just perfect. I was so incredibly happy with how everything turned out! She went above and beyond for us--she let us borrow some decorations, she wrapped my bouquet in a vintage antique lace, you're free to take any flowers with you after the event (including jars/vases!), and she even brought my bouquet all the way back to me after a mix-up that was my fault! Amazing. Truly amazing. So happy with Shirley and her crew. They all seemed like they had so much fun with it, which made it that much better :) We loved how everything turned out, and are so thankful for her services!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Absolutely amazing! So easy to work with and the flowers were more than I could imagine! Shirley listened to what we wanted and went above and beyond. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Shirley is seriously the nicest, kindest, and most pleasant person to work with. Not only is it clear how much she loves what she does, but she also loves her brides, too. I wanted someone who would add to the happiness of the day, and Shirley did just that. It was so refreshing to have someone who was interested in the bride, not just the job. And her work was extremely beautiful, too!

My flowers were absolutely stunning and everything I had envisioned. Shirley executed every detail perfectly! She had worked at my venue (The Oaks Waterfront Inn) many times before, and I was so glad I chose someone who knew the venue so well. It truly made the process so much easier.

The morning of our wedding, Shirley met us with a huge smile! She placed the flowers in the correct location and worked with the wedding coordinator and my mom. Thank you, Shirley, for such beautiful flowers and helping to create the wedding of my dreams. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you!

Photos
Profile Picture Katherine, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Seasonal Flowers FAQ

Artificial
Flower Girl Baskets
11 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Shirley and the Seasonal Flowers team are incredible! They are spectacularly creative and their designs always take my breath away. Plus they always go above and beyond to ensure their events and couples are thrilled. I would gladly recommend them to any of my brides and they are a joy to work with!

After working with Shirley for over ten years, I can say definitively that she is simply THE BEST!!! I get obsessed with her work when I arrive at a wedding....I always need more time to photograph all of her beautiful arrangements! Her brides love the experience of working with her, and the surprise of seeing their ideas and her creations come together on their big day.

Seasonal Flowers is wonderful to work with. We use them for Kent Manor's Holiday events and special occasions for arrangements. They are very accomodating. They also work at Kent Manor a lot and are very familiar with everything and can design bueatiful arrangements. We love working with Seasonal Flowers:)

Shirley is amazing to work with!! Very professional and onsite she and her team have been the nicest floral team I've worked with. Very talented and creative in their passion in floral design. I endorse her and her team for your next big wedding day / event!!

Events