174 Reviews for Seasonal Flowers

Venue Visit (5)
Single Flowers (3)
Flower Crowns (1)
172 Seasonal Flowers Reviews

I don't even know where to start with this review! Shirley was absolutely amazing, she captured my vision *perfectly* for the entire weekend. She was so incredibly nice and accommodating to every single change I had (and there were quite a few!). She was so sweet and you can tell she loves what she does, it shows in her work! Everything was just so beautiful, we got so many compliments on our flowers and decor. She decorated the entrance, the dock, the reception ballroom, did all of our bouquets, corsages, and bouts...it was all just perfect. I was so incredibly happy with how everything turned out! She went above and beyond for us--she let us borrow some decorations, she wrapped my bouquet in a vintage antique lace, you're free to take any flowers with you after the event (including jars/vases!), and she even brought my bouquet all the way back to me after a mix-up that was my fault! Amazing. Truly amazing. So happy with Shirley and her crew. They all seemed like they had so much fun with it, which made it that much better :) We loved how everything turned out, and are so thankful for her services!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Absolutely amazing! So easy to work with and the flowers were more than I could imagine! Shirley listened to what we wanted and went above and beyond. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Shirley is seriously the nicest, kindest, and most pleasant person to work with. Not only is it clear how much she loves what she does, but she also loves her brides, too. I wanted someone who would add to the happiness of the day, and Shirley did just that. It was so refreshing to have someone who was interested in the bride, not just the job. And her work was extremely beautiful, too!

My flowers were absolutely stunning and everything I had envisioned. Shirley executed every detail perfectly! She had worked at my venue (The Oaks Waterfront Inn) many times before, and I was so glad I chose someone who knew the venue so well. It truly made the process so much easier.

The morning of our wedding, Shirley met us with a huge smile! She placed the flowers in the correct location and worked with the wedding coordinator and my mom. Thank you, Shirley, for such beautiful flowers and helping to create the wedding of my dreams. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you!

Photos
Profile Picture Katherine, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Shirley is kind, humble, responsive and pleasant. She truly delivers the best! Shirley presented us with a sample arrangement weeks before our wedding, so we knew exactly what our arrangements would look like. Our reception centerpieces were predominately hydrangeas and they were absolutely stunning! The floral arrangements were healthy, colorful and plentiful. The morning of our wedding, Shirley was there on time to greet us and our flowers were ready for the big day. Without reservation, I would hire Seasonal Flowers again! Thank you Shirley for such lovely flowers. It has been a genuine pleasure working with you and your team!

Profile Picture Jen, 7/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Single Flowers, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples

We loved working with Shirley! She was very kind, flexible, reliable, and easy to work with. I don’t know much about flowers, but she was able to figure out exactly what I wanted through a few short conversations and some photographs that I sent. I also love that she shows you a mock centerpiece, so you know exactly what you will be getting on the day of your wedding (and she adjusted ours a few times to make it exactly like we envisioned). I was extremely happy with Shirley’s work and would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/1/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Shirley is amazing! My flowers were absolutely breathtaking and she added all of the personal touches I was looking for and was very creative with my ideas. They have a lot of extras to offer also including games and lights etc. I would recommend seasonal flowers to anyone looking to have exception flowers for their event. Plus Shirley is just the kindest sweetest lady around!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

We used Seasonal Flowers for some of our event rentals. Loved the paper lantern lighting they did inside the bar at The Oaks. They also provided outside lighting on the water and lanterns on the pier. It looked absolutely gorgeous. Only reason I didn't use them for flowers is because my Aunt worked with a florist for years who was able to get them close to cost. Seasonal Flowers did a great job. I think they may have been a little on the pricey side for what I had done, but I would use them again and would recommend. They have adorable chalk board rentals which they will deliver, write in calligraphy, and take back for about $50 a chalk board and there is also a $100 delivery fee which is not bad when you order multiple things from them. I would have ordered the bride and groom corn hole sets, but they were $50 to rent and we had our own that were free!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 11/19/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

If you want the best of the best this is the place for you! Shirley is a perfectionist and will make sure to make all of your dreams come true. You give her your vision and she will make it a reality. Flowers were the most important thing to me as far as decorations for my wedding and she recognized that and made sure they were a focal point for sure. They were absolutely incredible in every single way, so beautiful. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and my mom and I just love her!!! Thank you Mrs Shirley!!!!

Profile Picture Kacey, 11/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Shirley was an absolute pleasure! She made every single one of my visions come to life. Her flowers she created for my wedding day were absolutely GORGEOUS and I cannot tell you how many people complemented her work. We met a couple times and she took all of my ideas on paper and from pictures and did a fantastic job. I could not have been more happy with everything! Most of my flowers were full of greenery and white roses and they were just so beautiful. Shirley's responsiveness to emails and professionalism made the planning so easy. I know I didn't have to worry a thing about her setting up on the wedding day and it was honestly more perfect than I thought it would be! We used the doors she offers for our ceremony (which I highly recommended because they are such a special touch) and it was so fun to be peeking out the window from the cottage to see them getting set up on the wedding day at The Oaks. I would recommend Seasonal Flowers a million times over and over again. Shirley, thank you SO much for being a part of my PERFECT wedding weekend!!!!

Profile Picture Christen, 10/22/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Shirley and team are a pleasure to work with and her artwork with flowers exceeded my expectations!

Profile Picture Donna ann, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Shirley provided the most beautiful flowers for our wedding! She was such a pleasure to work with! I couldn't recommend her more!

Profile Picture Kerrianne, 9/24/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

I was so in love with my flowers. Every thought of what I wanted my flowers to look like were surpassed. Shirley was amazing and so helpful. I cannot thank her enough for making our wedding absolutely amazing and beautiful!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Shirley from Seasonal Flowers. I truly love her and the beautiful flowers that she provided for our September wedding! She was my favor vendor for our wedding - I truly enjoyed coordinating with her regarding planning and arrangements. She was incredibly prompt and responsive, and her talent and experience in this industry is evident! Go with Seasonal Flowers - you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Shirley was incredible to work with for designing my amazing flowers. She was extremely prompt when responding, patient as I asked so many questions, and knowledgable when answering all my questions. She arrive extremely and with help to deliver and set up my flowers. She even stayed throughout my ceremony in order to move my flowers to other locations of the venue. She truly is the best and her flowers were incredible! You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Shirley was wonderful to work with! She was able to execute my vision for center pieces perfectly! My bouquet was more beautiful than I could have imagined and she helped me discover a new favorite flower. She also decorated an arch at our venue that was gorgeous and made a beautiful backdrop to our ceremony. 5 stars isn't enough to describe how much I loved my wedding flowers!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If you're looking for a florist who is kind, patient and accommodating, then Seasonal Flowers is your go-to. From our first consultation to our wedding day, Shirley was incredibly responsiveness and willing to work within our budget. She made us feel like we were her only customer and her floral arrangements were superb. What really separates Seasonal Flowers from other florists is their calm presence. When they arrived with the arrangements on our wedding day, things were chaotic (as you might imagine) and yet when they arrived I felt like I could finally take a deep breath. It is clear that they have been a part of the wedding vendor world for quite some time and they know how to navigate any bride/bridal situation that comes their way. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Miriam, 6/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Shirley was so nice and put together some really beautiful bouquets for my bridesmaids and I. We were very pleased with the flower quality and the set up. She was also very flexible with the arrangements and budget.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/18/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

The only thing sweeter than our beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding was Shirley herself. She is the best. She is so great to work with and I cannot say enough wonderful things about seasonal flowers. From every step of the planning process, Shirley was professional, responsive, and a pleasure to work with. My husband and I don't know much about flowers, but we showed her a few pictures and Shirley captured our vision perfectly. If we could relive the day again, we would chose Seasonal Flowers over and over!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Seasonal Flowers was outstanding for my recent wedding. I met with Shirley several times, having thought I wanted one type of arrangement - which she put together for me to see - only to realize I wanted another type. She accommodated me without question and the result was absolutely wonderful. Everyone at the wedding commented on the arrangements and bouquets. Shirley was professional and easy to talk with and had many pictures of many different arrangements. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User5517427, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We had a wonderful time working with Shirley from Seasonal Flowers! She was extremely responsive and helpful with all of my questions.Shirley was also very patient with me and it was obvious that she cared about what I wanted. I decided to change my flowers (rather drastically, but fortunately they hadn't been ordered yet) about 30 days before the wedding and Shirley didn't even flinch - she made me feel much better about making a last minute change and had a new proposal to me within a day. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, we received so many compliments!!! My bouquet was more beautiful than I ever could of imagined. The bridesmaids loved their bouquets and we received lots of compliments on the ceremony flowers and centerpieces. It became very obvious how passionate Shirley is about flowers. She was absolutely fantastic, I highly recommend working with Seasonal Flowers!

Profile Picture User5552792, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Shirley was so fun and easy to work with. She was always responsive, has the coolest greenhouse, freshest flowers, provided us the most beautiful example bouquet, and was very professional to work with. Shirley was flexible and creative with our budget and location. I would definitely recommend working with Seasonal Flowers! Thank you.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Shirley took my vision and made it a reality! My wedding day was beautiful, and Shirley has a lot to do with that!! Her work is amazing. I believe no wedding is complete without beautiful flowers, and that is exactly what I got! The centerpieces were gorgeous, along with the bouquets and trellis. The guests raved about how wonderful the flowers were! Shirley even worked with us and allowed us to buy all the glassware so we would give our guests the centerpieces at the end of the night. Please do yourself a favor and book Seasonal Flowers for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Dana, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Shirley was a delight to work with. Her professionalism, knowledge and small town demeanor is why my husband and I booked her. She was willing to listen to what we wanted and made it a reality. We received several compliments on our bouquets, centerpieces and decorative arrangements. We highly recommend Seasonal Flowers.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We are so happy we chose Seasonal Flowers as our wedding florist. Shirley is such a wonderful person to work with, and she made our wedding more beautiful than we could have imagined. She worked closely with my mom and me to determine what we wanted, and she filled in the gaps with amazingly creative and beautiful ideas that blew us away. I highly recommend Seasonal Flowers!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/5/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Shirley is incredibly patient, kind and flexible. It took me a long time to decide exactly what I wanted, and she was very helpful in helping me select flowers that fit the look I was going for, that also fit within my budget. I am so happy we decided to partner with Seasonal Flowers!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews