5130 Franklintown Rd suite A, Gwynn Oak, MD 21207 Map · Phone number

About Wicked Willow Floral

Wicked Willow is a premier specialty event floral studio that creates "Art with Flowers". Sophisticated Style, whether traditional or modern, and Naturally Elegant floral details, are what we add to every event. Consultation by appointment. Feel free to view our web page to see a sampling of some of our past work. We were named Best Floral Design by Baltimore Magazine 2008, and received the WeddingWire 2010 and 2011 Brides Choice award. Also seen in Baltimore Style, Baltimore Bride, and My Day Weddings magazines. We serve the Baltimore/Annapolis/DC areas. Please contact us by phone or our web site.

AB383

Wicked Willow Floral 5
Wicked Willow Floral 6
Wicked Willow Floral 7

Hirut · Married on 08/25/2018

I had a wonderful experience. Wicked Willow as professional and kind and delivered in an amazing way by matching perfectly the color scheme of my wedding. Everyone loved the flowers and even I was surprised by some of the arrangements. They made my wedding venue beautiful and for that I'm grateful. I was not a bride with a strong vision and Wicked Willow helped me build something that I'll remember.

Wicked Willow Floral 8
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 06/01/2018

My flowers were so gorgeous for my wedding day! I was really unsure of what I wanted but Tina was flexible, understanding and made great suggestions. The centerpieces also lasted for quite some time after the wedding so my family got to enjoy them even longer. Thank you Wicked Willow!

Erin · Married on 04/27/2018

Randy at Wicked Willow did an amazing job with the flowers. When I saw my bouquet, I was blown away. The centerpieces on the guest table and the spray on our sweetheart table were beautiful. He met with me in person to discuss what I wanted for flowers which was helpful, since I don't know that much about floral arrangements. I highly recommend Wicked Willow!

Wicked Willow Floral 9

Wicked Willow Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• Absolute Entertainment
    Absolute Entertainment Wedding DJs

Amazing arrangements and really great to work with. Visit and book them today!

• The Elkridge Furnace Inn
    The Elkridge Furnace Inn Mansion Weddings

Working with Wicked Willow Florist is always a treat in my book. Not only are Tina and Randy talented and creative, but are extremely easy to work with. They transform the tent at The Elkridge Furnace Inn into a beautiful ballroom. They have many different ideas and looks and are always excited to share their ideas with the client and make choices that best fit their personality and needs.

• Table Field Catering
    Table Field Catering Wedding Caterers

I had the pleasure of catering a wedding whereby Wicked Willow created our client's floral arrangements. Needless to say Randy and Tina are wonderful people who arrived cheerful and you could tell they love designing an event. Their sense of color and vision helped to transform the barn for the dinner reception and the field for the couple's ceremony into something magical. I can't wait to see the photographs captured that day of their flowers and the table decor. They were excellent communicators working seamlessly well with other wedding professionals whereby we all came together to make our client's wedding day go smoothly and lovely. Rebecca Dongarra Dionysus' Kitchen, Inc.

• 5130 Franklintown Rd suite A Gwynn Oak, 21207 See on map
    4432853448 (Other Phone Number)
    Consultation by Appointment