Wicked Willow Floral

Gwynn Oak, MD View map

$5,500 Typical Price

Wicked Willow is a premier specialty event floral studio that creates "Art with Flowers". Sophisticated Style, whether traditional or modern, and Naturally Elegant floral details, are what we add to every event. Consultation by appointment. Feel free to view our web page to see a sampling of some of our past work. We were named Best Floral Design by Baltimore Magazine 2008, and received the WeddingWire 2010 and 2011 Brides Choice award. Also seen in Baltimore Style, Baltimore Bride, and My Day Weddings magazines. We serve the Baltimore/Annapolis/DC areas. Please contact us by phone or our web site.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$145

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$275

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Evan
    Evan N. Married on 04/03/2021

Simply Magical

Randy and his team were truly so wonderful. From being flexible to our changing COVID wedding and truly bringing out some amazing none traditional look and colors we were going for. I felt confident that they were going to deliver and they certainly did. everyone was stunned by the beauty of all the flowers and the joy it gave them.
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn S. Married on 09/06/2020

Stunning arrangements!

Randy from Wicked Willow was an absolute dream to work with for our wedding day. I do not know much about flowers, but I had a general idea of the aesthetic I wanted. I literally gave him our wedding colors, a few descriptive terms and 1-2 inspiration photos, and Randy not only met, but far exceeded my expectations beyond my imagination. He works with your budget to maximize it. Our floral arrangements were stunning and we received countless compliments on them throughout the reception. Do not hesitate to hire Wicked Willow!
    Holland Married on 12/21/2019

Dream florist!

Wow – where to begin with Tina. Two of my friends had used Wicked Willow for their weddings and had nothing but fabulous feedback, and Tina still exceeded my expectations. From my first email exchanges with Tina, she put me completely at ease and was very understanding of everything – when I was going back and forth between dresses which impacted what style bouquet I wanted, when I was going back and forth about how many arrangements I wanted to install in the church – Tina rolled with it and was happy to give updated pricing lists that I could pick from a-la-carte. When I first met with Tina in person in the charming Wicked Willow shop, she looked through all my inspiration photos and made suggestions that were practical and made a huge difference in the final product. Tina was flexible and accommodating down to the final weeks when I had a last minute request for changing what I wanted in the pews for the ceremony. When I was dropping off some things to her the Wednesday before my wedding, she surprised me that she had gotten some peonies for my bouquet - my favorite flower that I wasn’t going to order for a December wedding – talk about thoughtful! In order to cut some costs, I repurposed bouquets as centerpieces and Tina crafted the bouquets to fit the centerpieces perfectly and this went off without a hitch. I adored everything that Tina delivered on the morning of my wedding, everything was perfect and even more beautiful than I imagined. Thank you, Tina!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Absolute Entertainment Absolute Entertainment Wedding DJs

Amazing arrangements and really great to work with. Visit and book them today!

The Elkridge Furnace Inn The Elkridge Furnace Inn Mansion Weddings

Working with Wicked Willow Florist is always a treat in my book. Not only are Tina and Randy talented and creative, but are extremely easy to work with. They transform the tent at The Elkridge Furnace Inn into a beautiful ballroom. They have many different ideas and looks and are always excited to share their ideas with the client and make choices that best fit their personality and needs.

Table Field Catering Table Field Catering Wedding Caterers

I had the pleasure of catering a wedding whereby Wicked Willow created our client's floral arrangements. Needless to say Randy and Tina are wonderful people who arrived cheerful and you could tell they love designing an event. Their sense of color and vision helped to transform the barn for the dinner reception and the field for the couple's ceremony into something magical. I can't wait to see the photographs captured that day of their flowers and the table decor. They were excellent communicators working seamlessly well with other wedding professionals whereby we all came together to make our client's wedding day go smoothly and lovely. Rebecca Dongarra Dionysus' Kitchen, Inc.

5130 Franklintown Rd suite A Gwynn Oak, 21207
443-285-3448

Consultation by Appointment
Location of (Wicked Willow Floral)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding