816 S. Main Street, Bel Air, MD 21014 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Richardson's Flowers and Gifts

Locally owned and operated , Richardson's has been creating beautiful Wedding memories for Brides' and thier mom's for over 60 years. We specialize in custom designs which captivate each Bride's vision for her special day. We have a full time , creative, professional design staff with over 85 combined years of experience ,delivery staff and setup services ready to create the most extravagent event or perhaps a very intimate party, whatever is needed. We offer a complimentary in Store Flower consulation for weddings and parties to help plan your event. Competitive, professional and excited about the opportunity to create a memory for a lifetime.

updated flower pictures 2013 0

Richardson's Flowers and Gifts 1
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning flowers!

We worked with Ron who did an absolutely amazing job on everything for our wedding. He met with us in person and went through every little detail to make sure everything would be perfect. He advised us on ways to save money and let us bring in some of our own stuff in order to do so. Most people looked at me like I was crazy when I said I wanted a completely black bouquet for my wedding day, but Ron ran into the back and excitedly came out with a bunch of flowers spray painted black. He incorporated the black into all of our other flowers on the day of too and everything was jaw-dropping. I was amazed at his work and will forever be in love with my bouquet. I am so glad we trusted Ron at Richardson's to take care of our wedding flowers and would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Richardson's Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Thank you Heather for your kind words. We are so excited to hear how much you loved all of the flowers! It was great to work with you and we send our Congratulations and much love to you both in the weeks and years to come. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

Amy Morlock · Married on 05/26/2019

Ron at Richardson’s in Bel Air, MD is the best!

We highly recommend Ron at Richardson’s-I had ideas for colors but really didn’t know what flower combinations I wanted or what flowers would be budget friendly. Ron was patient and helpful along the entire process and was very responsive. All the flowers turned out beautiful and were very fresh and healthy looking!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Richardson's Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to help create the wedding of your dreams. We send our Congratulations and Best wishes for a wonderful loved filled future!

Amanda Lagos · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing!!!

I was so in love with my wedding day flowers! They were amazing and I can not thank Ron and everyone at Richardson’s enough! From our first meeting to the day of, Ron was such a help and really knew what I wanted! He brought my vision to life and I couldn’t be more grateful. We had so many compliments from everyone. The details that they put into my flowers were great and I am very happy. Lots of love!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Richardson's Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Thank you Amanda for the kind words. It was our pleasure to work with you and help with creating the wedding memory of a life time for you. Congratulations and much happiness and love to you both in the years to come.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Richardson's Flowers and Gifts FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.99
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 89.99
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 21.99
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 79.99
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 179.99
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Richardson's Flowers and Gifts 1
    Summer Splash

Book you wedding with us and receive a free Matron/Maid of honor bouquet*. Wedding must be booked with us by July 31st.

* Qualifing wedding of $2000.00 or more to be eligable for free bouquet.

• 816 S. Main Street Bel Air, 21014 See on map
    4108384907 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Friday 8:30-5:30 Saturday 8:30-3:00 Evening consultation appointments available upon request