816 S. Main Street, Bel Air, MD 21014 Map · Phone number

About Richardson's Flowers and Gifts

Locally owned and operated , Richardson's has been creating beautiful Wedding memories for Brides' and thier mom's for over 60 years. We specialize in custom designs which captivate each Bride's vision for her special day. We have a full time , creative, professional design staff with over 85 combined years of experience ,delivery staff and setup services ready to create the most extravagent event or perhaps a very intimate party, whatever is needed. We offer a complimentary in Store Flower consulation for weddings and parties to help plan your event. Competitive, professional and excited about the opportunity to create a memory for a lifetime.

updated flower pictures 2013 0

Richardson's Flowers and Gifts 1
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning flowers!

We worked with Ron who did an absolutely amazing job on everything for our wedding. He met with us in person and went through every little detail to make sure everything would be perfect. He advised us on ways to save money and let us bring in some of our own stuff in order to do so. Most people looked at me like I was crazy when I said I wanted a completely black bouquet for my wedding day, but Ron ran into the back and excitedly came out with a bunch of flowers spray painted black. He incorporated the black into all of our other flowers on the day of too and everything was jaw-dropping. I was amazed at his work and will forever be in love with my bouquet. I am so glad we trusted Ron at Richardson's to take care of our wedding flowers and would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Geisendaffer · Married on 11/03/2018

Richardsons

Richardson's was great to work with. They took the time to sit down with us, show us sample flowers, and took our vision and turned it into reality. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and very reasonable! Highly recommend working with them

Sent on 11/11/2018

Richardson's Flowers and Gifts's reply:

It was our pleasure to help with your wedding flowers! We thank you for your kind words. We would love to see some of your pictures also. Congratulations!

Sarah · Married on 09/25/2016

I don't know much about flowers and did not want more than bouquets for me and my bridesmaids. I think this was a turn-off for some florists, but Jane and the team at Richardson's did not mind at all and were more than willing to help. I met with Jane with little idea of what I wanted besides colors and a budget. She created beautiful bouquets of orange daisies for my bridesmaids and my bouquet had various flowers in shades of purple with subtle pops of orange and it was absolutely gorgeous. A bonus, when I met with Jane, they were having a promotion with the tea shop next store - tea and cookies for all brides!

Sent on 10/05/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Richardson's Flowers and Gifts FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 189.99
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 89.99
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 21.99
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 84.99
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 169.99
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 816 S. Main Street Bel Air, 21014 See on map
    4108384907 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Friday 8:30-5:30 Saturday 8:30-3:00 Evening consultation appointments available upon request