Seaside Sensations Catering Service

Morehead City, NC View map

After many years of cooking for family and friends, I am taking my love of cooking and my passion for food to a whole new level. It would be my pleasure to share that love with you catering one of your special events. Whether you are planning a wedding reception, rehearsal dinner, cocktail party, luncheon or brunch, my staff of professionals and I will guide you in creating an amazing experience you won’t soon forget.

Growing up on the Crystal Coast of North Carolina, I have had the opportunity to experience fine cooking from many different venues along the southeastern shoreline. The seafood industry, especially, is very dear to me since my family has been in the business for the past decade. I hope to carry on that legacy with Seaside Sensations Catering Service. We at Seaside Sensations promise to work hard to make sure that every detail is just right, that the food we serve is fresh, made-from-scratch, and prepared according to the highest standards of excellence held by the premier catering and seafood companies in the Coastal Carolinas.

Seaside Sensations is dedicated not only to creating and catering superb food, but also to catering to the client. Maybe you have your Grandmother’s recipe for a special dish, or a theme to your event that extends to the menu. Perhaps there is a special item that you would like to incorporate into your menu, or you would like a menu customized to fit your budget. Whatever the wish, my staff and I would be happy to work with you on custom details and dishes to make it a reality. We will work with our clients to build a menu that exemplifies what we do best—preparing and serving delicious foo

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$48

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$35

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$40

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$35

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$10

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Wine

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Caribbean
Italian
Local
Mediterranean
Mexican
Southern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Limited Bar
House Wine
Specialty Wine
Champagne Toast

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

4.7
  • Dixie
    Dixie S. Married on 04/24/2021

Couldnt be more gourmet and better service!

We had Seaside Sensations cater our rehearsal dinner and wedding and they were nothing short of amazing! I have no idea how they cooked the quantity of food that they did while keeping the quality so high! And the presentation of their food is an art piece of its own! All of our guests were raving about how good all of the food was! Sara and her team never stopped working until the night was over - they even helped with cutting and serving the cake, which was provided by a different vendor! And they made sure we got our cake topper and it went straight in a box for myself and my husband to take home! We just can't thank this team enough. Worth every penny and more! Thank you guys!
    H Married on 11/03/2018

Delicious and Amazing Service

Sarah of Seaside Sensations Catering Service was fabulous!! Not only was everything I tried from her menu perfection, she worked so hard to make our experience with her a great one. She was very responsive, worked hard to accommodate our budget, and provided excellent service the day of our wedding. So many of our guests have made it a point to tell us how delicious their dinner was and how polite and attentive the servers and bartenders were. I am so happy we chose to use Seaside Sensations for our wedding. I would recommend her to any and everyone!
    Claire Married on 05/05/2018
    Sara and her team were amazing to work with. They catered our wedding reception for 250 people in May 2018 and the food was outstanding. Our guests are still talking about how wonderful the food was. Sara made the planning process easy. I can't recommend Seaside Sensations highly enough!

Real Weddings

• Shane & Dixie
    37 photos · 04/24/2021

4050 Arendell St, Suite B Morehead City, NC, 28557
Location of (Seaside Sensations Catering Service)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding