27730 Franklin, Southfield, MI 48034 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Seamless by PaigeRyan LLC

Seamless by PaigeRyan LLC provides timeless hairstyling for their clients’ weddings and other celebratory events in and around Southfield, Michigan. Paige is a hair-enthusiast and strives to create bespoke styles that are easy to maintain throughout her clients’ big days. From traditional updos to long flowing extensions, this stylist can create a look that flawlessly enhances your natural beauty.

All products at Seamless by PiageRyan LLC are of the highest quality to ensure that your hair is provided with the treatment it deserves. This stylist aims to get to know you and your hair requirements before you’re due to walk down the aisle. On the day of your wedding, Paige can arrive on-site and create your envisioned look. As you relax and begin to look forward to the big moment, your stylist applies her expertise leaving you feeling gorgeous throughout your celebration.

Follow Seamless by PaigeRyan LLC on

5 Reviews for Seamless by PaigeRyan LLC

• Cierra

Cierra Jones · Married on 08/18/2018

Great Hair Stylist

If I can be honest, I'm super picky with who I allow to do my hair. I was in need of a wedding stylist, and of course was skeptical with trying someone new for such an important day. Paige came through in every way possible with my hair. I told her what I wanted and she executed perfectly, making sure I was completely satisfied.

Sent on 07/25/2020

Bionca · Married on 11/16/2017

Great Hair stylist

Paige has been my hairstylist for a few years. When I told her I wanted to color my hair( which I had never done before and was terrified to do) she reassured me that all would be well, and it was! So when it came to choosing a stylist for my upcoming wedding it was a no brainier that it would be Paige. Paige has great communication, she is prompt, professional, she loves what she does, and she has a great personality. Trust me these are all the things and more that you want in your stylist especially on one of the biggest days of your life. She has helped me achieve my ideal look for many of my life events-Birthday celebrations, my wedding, and my baby shower. Paige is very knowledgeable and so easy to talk to. I would highly recommend Paige!

Sent on 06/24/2020

Seamless by PaigeRyan LLC FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 160
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 90
    $ 75
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Seamless by PaigeRyan LLC 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 27730 Franklin Southfield, MI, 48034 See on map
    313-351-1247 (Phone number)
    Location of (Seamless by PaigeRyan LLC)