6415 Quemado Dr NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109 Map · Phone number

About Sealed with a Kiss, LLC

Welcome to Sealed With A Kiss Wedding and Event Planning LLC. We are passionate about event planning and want only the best for our clients. We specialize in high end and destination weddings in Albuquerque and Santa Fe, New Mexico.

Sealed With A Kiss LLC offers only the highest levels of creative, personalized service, as well as referrals to only the best and most reliable vendors in the New Mexico wedding industry.

We tailor our weddings and events according to your vision and specifications, guiding you graciously throughout the planning process from innovative concept to flawless execution. We treat each event as if it were our own with the goal of always exceeding expectations.

Thank you for visiting Sealed With A Kiss and we look forward to working with you!

Follow Sealed with a Kiss, LLC on

an1a1158 edit
barnhart558

9 Reviews for Sealed with a Kiss, LLC

Maclovia · Married on 10/07/2017

Emma and Maria were fabulous. Maria was so good about communicating with us throughout the process. I honestly don't know what we would have done without Emma as our month-of/day-of planner. She kept everything together so that I didn't have to worry about any of it. All of my family was also raving about Emma. She is kind and collected and reliable. I would highly recommend working with SWAK for your planning needs.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Shamaine · Married on 06/17/2017

Maria is the best! She is very professional, but so friendly and personable that you feel like you are working with an old friend. She knows everything there is to know about wedding planning and is really good at listening to what you envision for your big day. I wasn't 100% sure of all the details for my big day, but Maria was so good at asking the right questions and providing me with ideas or suggestions that helped me to clarify what I really wanted. Her recommendations for other vendors were great, taking into mind what would fit my vision and budget best. She was also good at being direct at the vendor meetings she attended with me and helped get the questions answered that I didn't even know to ask! I worked with her assistant, Emma on my wedding day and she was amazing! She took care of EVERYTHING on my wedding day. I was actually able to enjoy every moment of the day because Emma was taking care of all the questions and issues that any of the vendors had. She made sure everything was running on time and made sure my husband and I were doing alright all day. She even brought us some drinks and snacks to our room when we took a little break between the photos and the reception. Maria and Emma's help allowed me to be able to enjoy my day fully. My only regret is that I didn't hire Maria sooner!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Nina · Married on 04/22/2016

Maria is the absolute best wedding planner in Albuquerque. She really knows what she is doing and is very direct with her information. Her vendor suggestions are broad and she let's you choose who will work best for you. She definitely went above and beyond for our event and I am so very appreciative of her and her staff. We had about 500 guests and everything went off without a hitch. We had some unique requests and Maria not only worked with us on those but gave me additional information to help me make the best choices for such a large wedding reception. Maria is not only knowledgeable, and hard working but she was supportive to me as a bride. I felt there were times I didn't want to bother my bridesmaids and she would be right there for me. I not only am happy with Maria's service but I feel I have a new friend for life. I highly recommend Sealed with a Kiss for all your event planning.

Sent on 08/19/2016