161 Sea Watch Drive, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Sea Watch Resort

Begin your life together in an oceanfront paradise. Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Sea Watch Resort is a spectacular Myrtle Beach wedding location for intimate receptions and grand celebrations. Treat your guests to an unforgettable occasion -- with a host of stunning features that includes oceanfront accommodations, fabulous amenities and impeccable service to pull it all together.

Featuring over 2,300 square feet of flexible event space, Sea Watch Resort has become known as one of the premier settings for Myrtle Beach weddings. Our resort specializes in wedding receptions in a wide range of sizes from 10 to 150 guests.

Make your special day the event of a lifetime at Sea Watch Resort.

Follow Sea Watch Resort on

Buffet area
With its two glorious towers overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Sea Watch Resort presents you with a...
Couple's portrait
Sea Watch Resort is one of the few properties in Myrtle Beach who are able to set up ceremonies...
Wedding procession
Wedding procession
Say "I do" with your toes in the sand and let us take care of the details!
Say "I do" with your toes in the sand and let us take care of the details!
Wedding arch decor
Wedding caterer
Wedding caterer

3 Reviews for Sea Watch Resort

Corrine · Married on 09/29/2012

Mary Ann and Michael at the Sea Watch along with all the other staff were amazing to work with and did an awesome job on my ceremony and recpetion. They took my breath away everytime I turned around with their attention to detail. I can't wait to come back to comer and see all of them!!!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Jennifer · Married on 04/26/2008

I thought the price was expensive at first but they really were worth every penny. To rent to room and to have arbor on beach was very inexpensive. The biggest cost was food. We had buffet which was DELICIOUS! The catfish was the best. My wow factors that surprised me was a picture in Lobby to say my name and wedding date, the champagne glassed with our names and date of wedding, they volunteer to pack us a to go plate without being asked. I like all those things because 1 I did not pay for them and 2 they surpised me and made me feel special which every couple should on their wedding day. We stayed at the hotel our room was included for Free because of reaching a number of guest rooms booked.

Sent on 08/27/2014

Jill · Married on 09/16/2007

Everyone at Sea Watch Resort was amazing! We did our Bridesmaid Luncheon, Ceremony (it was on the beach in front of the resort), and Reception there. They definitely went out of their way to make sure our day was just as we wanted. The food at the reception was delicious,not to mention they had a huge selection for me to pick from (I had everything from shrimp to scallops wrapped in bacon, roast, ham, chicken fingers, chocolate strawberries, seafood and veggie kabobs and more! They have really great people working there and it shows. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to get married in Myrtle Beach or on the beach. I can't say enough how amazing they were. They only book one wedding a day, so that on your wedding day they can focus completely on you! They even assigned one person, Steve, who was a bartender there (he also helped with other things) to take care of us, so on our day he brought trays of food up after the ceremony! They're GREAT!

Sent on 05/15/2008

Sea Watch Resort Pricing

Sea Watch Resort Price Rates

Sea Watch Resort FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Beach, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access