Pearland, TX 77584 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 3
  • Meet the Team

About SE Event Planners

SE Event Planners is a wedding planning firm based in Pearland, Texas. Owner and lead planner Helen Leal is a passionate professional who aims to help soon-to-be newlyweds bring their vision to life. She makes it her goal to ease couples’ stress both before and on their big day so they can relax and focus on the important elements.

SE Event Planners offers a complimentary consultation to engaged couples. Clients can discuss their ideas for their wedding day and get a deeper understanding of the services available. Helen and her team can provide packages ranging from full-service planning to day-of coordination. They understand that each event is unique and are happy to create a custom collection to suit the future newlyweds’ needs. This team of event specialists uses their creative and organizational skills to bring to life one-of-a-kind weddings that are sure to leave a lasting impression on guests.

Follow SE Event Planners on

8 Reviews for SE Event Planners

• Judy

Judy C. · Getting married on 04/03/2022

Must have!

I hired SE Event Planners to organize a baby shower. Helen quickly put a plan together including a grocery list. I didn’t have to worry about a thing, she took care of everything. I like Helen’s ability to think outside the box and work with any budget.

Sent on 03/11/2021

SE Event Planners's reply:

Working with you and Elva was refreshing! You gave me your vision and I ran with it all the way to the grocers!! :)
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth L. · Married on 03/27/2021

Life saver!!!!!

Words can’t describe how grateful and blessed we feel to have found Helen and her team to be our day of coordinator. Helen was amazing. She went above and beyond what was called for. For example we had ice cream being delivered to the venue and she chased down the fedex truck to make sure we got it. Our big day would have been impossible without her. She let my husband and I enjoy our day without any stress or concerns. Whatever we needed Helen came through 1000%. On top of that Helen is just one of the sweetest humans I’ve met. Her services were also budget friendly especially for us when we had to replan our entire wedding with Covid. I cannot recommend Helen and her team enough. If you want someone that will deliver beyond your expectations and let you have the most fun and enjoyable wedding day hire Helen and her team.

Sent on 03/29/2021

SE Event Planners's reply:

It was my pleasure to serve you, your husband and the family!! It was our mission go above and beyond for your day to be special.

SE Event Planners FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 700
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• SE Event Planners 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • SE Event Planners 2
    EMERGENCY BRIDAL KIT

Our emergency bridal kit is valued at $50.00 free for you when you select our Day of Coordiation package. (personal assitant for your special day)

• SE Event Planners 3
    Nurses

To all my nurses out there, I will offer till the end of December of 2021 a 10% discount from our Day of Coordination services. (From Sun up to Sundown- your personal assistant) and provide a free bridal emergency kit ($50.00 value)

Team of SE Event Planners

Helen Leal

Helen Leal

Event Director

Before starting this endeavor, Helen has spent the past 20 years as a talent acquisition lead finding talent for various oil and gas/manufacturing organizations throughout Texas as a personal coordinator. She connects and organizes for corporate meetings, weddings, parties and bridal showers. After a successful career helping organizations find talent and personal friends with their wedding venues and shower. This is the reason Helen dedicates her time to brides and couples across the nation to help their vision come to life. Also refer to https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/se-event-planners/

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Pearland, TX, 77584 See on map
    2819610788 (Phone number)
    Location of (SE Event Planners)