Orange, Ca, Tustin, CA 92869 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 1

About Scrap Media

I do this because I love capturing time and re-living it.  I want to do the same for you!  I want to make you feel something through my videos.  Raw emotion is truly remarkable.  Re-living your wedding day through dancing, speeches and love is an incredible thing.  I love people and and I love creating!  Contact me for custom packages!

• FigTree Cinemas

10 Reviews for Scrap Media

• Erin

Erin Marton · Married on 11/01/2020

Fantastic videographer!!!

As a photographer, it’s always interesting working with videographers because you don’t know their style or approach until you show up on the wedding day. Drew and I have worked together several times, and he’s always been so easy to work with, communicative, creative, and fun! It’s easy to bounce ideas off each other and work together to produce amazing photos and video that our clients will love. I’ve also hired Drew to shoot several videos for my photography company, and I am SO impressed with his gentle demeanor, creative ideas, and quick turnaround times for delivery. Drew is a gem, and anyone would be lucky to have him as their wedding filmmaker!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Scrap Media's reply:

Oh Erin, this was so nice of you to do! It's always so much fun working and collaborating with you. Can't wait to work with you more!
  • Nikki

Nikki Krauthamer · Married on 08/22/2020

Experience the Emotions Over and Over

There are not enough things for me to say about Drew and Scrap Media. He is not only the nicest person but a wonderfully talented videographer. He was able to come in at the last minute to film our Covid mini wedding and I know it was meant to be. He made our vision of being able to have our original guest list join us virtually a reality. On top of that we were also able to get some really cool drone footage of my parents backyard. I know a lot of people say that video of your wedding is not always a necessity, but I am SO GLAD we decided it was a must. During these times when we couldn’t have everyone there with us it was nice to feel assured by Drew that he would document everything so that our family and friends would be able to see the whole day later on. When we got our videos back I got chills and was crying, my sister said the teaser was “like a movie.” If you want to relive the beauty and emotions of your wedding day over and over again go with Scrap Media, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 10/01/2020

Scrap Media's reply:

Thank you so much Nikki!!! This means so so much to me. I appreciate you both so much, and am forever grateful for the opportunity to capture your day :)
  • Elizabeth

LiZ Abney · Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing experience!

We are so thrilled about our wedding video that Drew produced. He was really able to capture all of our most important moments from that evening. The video had a very engaging flow and the music selection was perfect, even without any preference from our end. He even got in contact with Elizabeth's parents and added a few images from her childhood during her father's speech. These touches made the video more personal and were great surprises when watching it for the first time. We are very happy with the results and highly recommend Drew as your videographer on your big day! Thank you again, Drew!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Scrap Media's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Elizabeth!!!! It was an absolute dream wedding, and was so much fun to put together. You and Trevor were so unbelievably awesome. Can’t thank you both enough.

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Scrap Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000.00
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

1 Real Wedding

• Orange, Ca Tustin, CA, 92869 See on map
    Location of (Scrap Media)