1333 North California Boulevard, Walnut Creek, CA 94596 Map · Phone number

About Scott’s Seafood Grill & Bar - Walnut Creek

The Scott’s story began in 1976, with the opening of a simple gracious seafood dinner house in the Marina District of San Francisco. It’s phenomenal success led to the opening of two new establishments one overlooking the colorful Oakland Harbor at Jack London Waterfront and the other in the heart of beautiful downtown Walnut Creek. From the moment it opened, Scott’s captured the best of a growing tradition presenting the finest seafood classically prepared in light, crisp, friendly surroundings.

33967650803548160 o 51 35174
Scott's Off-site catering
33967650803548160 o 51 35174

10 Reviews for Scott’s Seafood Grill & Bar - Walnut Creek

Hana · Married on 10/22/2017

We used Scott’s Garden for our ceremony and reception. We loved the place and fell in love with the delicious food! We had the best coordinator, Katie C., she understood everything we wanted for our special day and more. She even helped with setting up on the day of! She even helped me meditated when I was freaking out. All our family and friends complimented how beautiful the venue was. We absolutely loved the place and enjoyed the night. We cannot wait to continue to come back to have other events! Thank you Scott’s for making the beginning of my next chapter so awesome!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Scott's is an amazing venue if you are looking for that gorgeous intimate setting for approximately 100 people and a "one-stop-shop". Scott's has a Garden Room in the back of their restaurant that is tented with lights. We conducted our ceremony right upstairs from the Garden room that is outside, with music, trellis and after became our cocktail and hors d'oeuvres setting. Guests are then ushered downstairs into the Garden room for a fantastic meal (all of our guest commented on how great the food was). Scott's also referred me to the vendors they did not provide(DJ, Photographer, Bakery) and I used all of their suggestions which turned out flawlessly. Scott's also has an in house florist. My flowers were beautiful which made the décor for the ceremony, party, corsages, bouquets, and cake. Everything was fantastic! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/30/2015

Shiva · Married on 11/02/2013

My husband and I knew the minute we walked into Scott's that we wanted to get married here. They offered us a tour where we were able to try the food - appetizer, lunch, dessert, wines, coffee. We loved the food and loved the venue and decided on the spot we were getting married there.

We had 90 guests and had both our ceremony and reception in the garden. Our guests were upstairs for cocktail hour while the room was turned over. I would not recommend very many more guests as we were a perfect fit. I have received rave reviews from all of my guests about the food and its quality. The dance floor was a little small because we had a lot of people dancing.

Our food came out of a separate kitchen downstairs and we were all served by a waitstaff. I thought this was really classy.

The value was great and I felt like they worked with us to stay within budget.

The last thing I would like to add... a month after we booked them as our venue, we went there for brunch. we mentioned to our waiter that we were getting married there casually in conversation. At the end of our delicious brunch, some of the staff came over to thank us for our business and comped our brunch for us. I thought that was a really nice gesture and really made us feel important.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Scott’s Seafood Grill & Bar - Walnut Creek FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 550.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 550.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 28.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Garden, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Covered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? June, September, October, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, May, July, August, November

• 1333 North California Boulevard Walnut Creek, CA, 94596 See on map