Scott Ellis Photography

• Foschi Wedding Photography
  • Fox Photography LLC

4 Reviews for Scott Ellis Photography

Julia · Married on 08/12/2017

If you want a friendly, high quality, and reasonably priced photographer then, Scott is your guy! Our package (which was so afforsbleg included an engagement photo session, 8 hours’ worth of shooting, a credit towards printing, and all of the rights to the photos (which apparently isn’t something that most photographers do anymore). Scott took over 850 photos just on my wedding day, in August of 2017, alone and was super easy to work with. He met and exceeded all expectations! He also had my husband’s and I’s back when the wedding venue coordinator tried to cut our photo shoot after the ceremony short. His support and perseverance to make sure that we got all of the photos we wanted was greatly appreciated! I highly suggest hiring Scott if you’re in need of a photographer for any occasion.

Sent on 01/17/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/15/2009

Scott was so great! It was like hanging out with a buddy all day. He made me feel so relaxed and he made our photos his top priority. He was very open to all my suggestions. All the guests seems to like him as well, and you need your photographer to put people at ease to get good shots.

Sent on 05/26/2009

J · Married on 08/10/2008

Makes you feel very comfortable. Funny, sweet guy. Photos were perfect.

Sent on 12/03/2008