111 Avenida Menendez Slip 86, Saint Augustine, FL 32084 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Schooner Freedom Charters

A wedding on board the Freedom can be anything you imagine. You can make it easy and casual, with flip flops, Hawaiian shirts, and beach music or elegant and formal, in tuxes, satin, and a violinist - we've seen it all. The Freedom can accommodate groups from 2 all the way to 42 guests. We offer all lengths of trips, 1 hour, 2 hours, all the way to 4 hours, in the sunshine of the day, a breathtaking sunset, or a moonlit ceremony.

RMA16

Schooner Freedom Charters 2
Schooner Freedom Charters 3
Schooner Freedom Charters 4

Kim · Married on 04/15/2018

Let me preface this review by saying that I do work for this company. However, when it came to my booking the boat for my wedding ceremony, I experienced this business as a customer. The day of our wedding, I didn't have to do a thing. They provide soda, water, beer, and wine. When I walked down the dock with my dad, they had all my guests on board and situated, had my music playing...all I had to do was step on board and enjoy my day. We waited until the sails were up and the engine was off and Captain John gave the nod for the ceremony to begin. My guests (and my photographer) were blown away. 98% of them had never been on board and they all said it was the best ceremony they had ever attended, all due to the boat and setting.

Sent on 09/23/2012

Lucy · Married on 04/01/2018

What a PERFECT wedding venue - The Schooner Freedom was AWESOME!! From the planning stages, Gina was always so helpful and shared list of local vendors from food to music to Bed & Breakfast - she is FABULOUS and answered all of my many questions and concerns in a prompt and friendly manner :-) Captain Kevin and his crew were friendly and professional - I cannot believe how hard they worked sailing while being tentative to all the guests - VERY IMPRESSIVE!! Thank you and we cannot wait to sail with you again!
    Luan & Victor Del Prete

Sent on 04/29/2018
    Schooner Freedom Charters 5
    Schooner Freedom Charters 6
    Schooner Freedom Charters 7
    Schooner Freedom Charters 8
  • Z

Z · Married on 06/16/2011

Love, love, love the Schooner Freedom! Thanks, Capt. Larry for the ride of a lifetime. :)

Sent on 06/23/2011

Schooner Freedom Charters FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 40
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Boat/Yacht
  • What kind of settings are available? Uncovered Outdoor

• Elegant Events
    Elegant Events Wedding Planners

We have recommended The Freedom Schooner for weddings for many years!!! They are always very fun and eager to please you!! It's about a two-hour adventure and you'll love every minute! -- even maybe get to hoist the sails!!! Of just take some fun friends!! You'll be so glad you did!! Sincerely - Betty and Allen Crosby - Elegant Events

• Professional Organizing Consultants
    Professional Organizing Consultants Wedding Planners

If you are looking for a unique and exciting ceremony, contact Schooner Freedom Charters. They make sure everything is comfortable for all of your guest, while providing lots of excitement on the water, with the sunshine and seabreeze. I recommend them for all of my clients for all their events.

• 111 Avenida Menendez, Slip 86 Saint Augustine, 32084 See on map