Schooner Freedom Charters Reviews

Schooner Freedom Charters 2
Schooner Freedom Charters 3
Schooner Freedom Charters 4

Kim · Married on 04/15/2018

Let me preface this review by saying that I do work for this company. However, when it came to my booking the boat for my wedding ceremony, I experienced this business as a customer. The day of our wedding, I didn't have to do a thing. They provide soda, water, beer, and wine. When I walked down the dock with my dad, they had all my guests on board and situated, had my music playing...all I had to do was step on board and enjoy my day. We waited until the sails were up and the engine was off and Captain John gave the nod for the ceremony to begin. My guests (and my photographer) were blown away. 98% of them had never been on board and they all said it was the best ceremony they had ever attended, all due to the boat and setting.

Sent on 09/23/2012

Lucy · Married on 04/01/2018

What a PERFECT wedding venue - The Schooner Freedom was AWESOME!! From the planning stages, Gina was always so helpful and shared list of local vendors from food to music to Bed & Breakfast - she is FABULOUS and answered all of my many questions and concerns in a prompt and friendly manner :-) Captain Kevin and his crew were friendly and professional - I cannot believe how hard they worked sailing while being tentative to all the guests - VERY IMPRESSIVE!! Thank you and we cannot wait to sail with you again!
    Luan & Victor Del Prete

Sent on 04/29/2018
    Schooner Freedom Charters 5
    Schooner Freedom Charters 6
    Schooner Freedom Charters 7
    Schooner Freedom Charters 8
  • Z

Z · Married on 06/16/2011

Love, love, love the Schooner Freedom! Thanks, Capt. Larry for the ride of a lifetime. :)

Sent on 06/23/2011