520 Wells Street, Conshohocken, PA 19428 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Schank Printing, Inc.

Love is in the air here in CONSHOHOCKEN, PA. Express and celebrate your love with fine wedding stationery and accessories from Schank Printing, Inc.. From traditional classics to contemporary trends; there's something for everyone!

Follow Schank Printing, Inc. on

sophisticatedelegance3
6df92e9c24c3fa46 mixation3
Schank Printing, Inc.
Schank Printing has been awarded the Carlson Craft Distinguished Retailer Award for 6 years in row...
blackgoldweddinginvitations
mixation3
simplebutelegant4
simplebutelegant
Schank Printing, Inc.
The perfect Invitations for any occasion or time of year.
The perfect Invitations for any occasion or time of year.
blackwhiteblueinkweddinginvitationscutoutflowers
sophisticatedelegance1
sophisticatedelegance3
6df92e9c24c3fa46 mixation3
Schank Printing, Inc.

11 Reviews for Schank Printing, Inc.

Claire · Married on 08/05/2017

With endless options for wedding invitations on the internet, it was really helpful to spend some time with Mary Lou (and later on, Mary Beth) at Schank Printing describing what I was looking for and then looking at and feeling the wedding invitations. Mary Lou immediately knew which of her binders (they are huge!) would have invitations like what I had described, and she patiently sat with me and my mom as we looked through the pages over and over again. She was kind enough to meet us in the off hours of the shop (evening and early weekend mornings) to accommodate us, and she even let us take a couple of the binders with our final contenders home, so we could think it over and have some more time with them! Mary Lou was thorough in placing our order and the proofs came back very quickly and Mary Beth was patient as we went through the corrections, and the next proofs that came back were perfect!

We were thrilled with how our invitations came out, and grateful for the "tips and tricks" that those who have been successful in the business for decades and have seen it all, can pass on. The pricing is reasonable and competitive, and you have the added bonus of working with a professional. Would highly recommend Schank Printing for your wedding invitations + extras!

-Claire
    Wedding: August 2017

Sent on 09/18/2017

Dede · Married on 12/30/2016

I highly recommend Mary Lou and Schank printing for wedding invitations. Mary Lou was extremely nice and most importantly- extremely knowledgeable. She stayed late to meet with my mom and me to review the extensive choices of invitations. The groom was not able to attend the meeting, so Mary Lou let us take one of the invitation books home. There were so many choices of font, paper, and design. It was important to see and feel these choices in person. Mary Lou helped us take the features from our favorite invitations and create the perfect winter wedding invite. The service she provided was above and beyond service from any website.
    Mary Lou really understands wedding and invitation etiquette. This was important when wording our invitation. May Lou helped us every step of the way. I were very impressed with the quality of the paper and printing. The invitations set the perfect tone for our wedding as they were classic and timeless. Mary Lou was a valuable resource and I would recommend her to every bride!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/09/2016

Schank Printing is absolutely wonderful!! Mary Lou was so patient with me as I picked out my wedding invitations. She even let me take one of the books home, so that I would feel 100% confident with my decision. After I selected the design of the invitations, she helped me with fonts, accommodations cards, thank you cards, rehearsal dinner cards, place cards, everything!! After she took my order, I needed to make a few wording adjustments, and she fixed everything for me right away. Customer service is definitely something Schank Printing values highly. I could not be happier that I got my invitations through them. I cannot thank them enough for all of their help!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Award

Schank Printing, Inc. FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Schank Printing, Inc. 1
    Free Shower Thankyou's with Wedding Orders of $100 or more.
    Order wedding invitations online or in-store and receive free Bridal Shower Thankyous.

• 520 Wells Street Conshohocken, 19428 See on map