Schaffers

West Desmoines, IA View map

• Kaylee
    Kaylee Married on 10/13/2018

Great, Easy, Smooth!

I made several appointments at different places to try on dresses and I only made it to one. Schaffers was the first appointment of the day and I found my dress here! There was no need to keep looking because I knew I found it. The associate I had was named Megan and she was absolutely perfect. Asked ask the important questions and listened to my answers. She also looked at my pinterest and pulled all the dresses that I would have pulled myself. She was so quick at pulling the dresses, my mom and I didn't even need to look or try to help. I loved my help here and always got full professionalism and responsiveness everytime I called.
  • Cassie
    Cassie Married on 10/22/2016
    I have loved my experience with Schaffers every step of the way! The day I picked out my dress was great. They were so fun, and accommodating. They helped me find my perfect dress and veil. The dress fitting process has been so smooth. Schaffers is very professional and great to work with!
    Erin Married on 11/07/2015
    I bought my dress through Schaffers the first day I tried on! The consultants there are wonderful to work with. I personally worked with Margaret and she was great. None of my bridesmaids are seeing my dress before the big day, so Margaret was the one who had to tell me the honest truth, and she did! Exactly what I needed :) She also helped me find my veil and we ended up getting all eleven, YES ELEVEN, bridesmaids dresses there. I went in to get my alterations and pick up my dress in less than a month! It was perfect timing as I get married in two months.

West Desmoines