1219 durham dr, suite 150, Houston, TX 77007 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About SCF Events

SCF Events is a wedding florist located in Houston, Texas. Owner Laura delights in providing couples with memorable floral arrangements to assist in bringing their dream wedding to life.

This company offers floral designs in a variety of styles, such as classic, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, romantic, rustic, tropical, vintage, and others. Laura knows that saying “I do” is a truly momentous occasion, and she aims to make your experience as seamless as possible. She can provide additional services, including consultations, event design, delivery, setup, and cleanup, to further facilitate the ease of your celebration. When working with SCF Events for your special day, you will have access to the following types of floral arrangements:

• Aisle and altar decor

SCF Events 6
SCF Events 7
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 08/25/2018

SCF Events did an amazing job at our wedding. From the moment I met Laura she made me feel comfortable, and she was responsive, kind, and great to work with. I was flexible on the flowers, and left the creativity up to the experts, while providing a few photos for inspiration. I was trying to stick to a budget, saying I was ok with less flowers per vase and Laura told me, she was not! She would fill up every vase to look perfect AND stay within my budget. The flowers, vases, and decor was absolutely gorgeous and the day of staff was friendly and professional. Choosing SCF events for our wedding was one of the best decisions I made, and I could not recommend them more!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Christina · Married on 04/07/2018

Laura did such a great job with florals for my wedding on 4-7-18. She was so easy to work with and very responsive. She met with us twice before our wedding, spent time discussing the decorations for our wedding, took careful notes and made very helpful suggestions - Especially since my husband and I do not know a lot about flowers or decorating! We showed her some pictures from Pinterest that we liked and trusted her vision, and what we got was beautiful pieces of floral art on all of our tables and decorating the church for our ceremony. She also did our boutonnières and corsages, decorated our cake, and we rented our bride/groom chairs from her as well which she also decorated. She was conscious of our budget and worked with our planner to make sure we didn’t go overboard on costs. I will highly recommend SCF events to anyone. Laura, you are awesome! Thank you for making our wedding beautiful!!

Sent on 04/10/2018
    SCF Events 8

SCF Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 7.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,067.00

• Studio563 Houston
    Studio563 Houston Wedding Photographers

Absolutely phenomenal company!!! We can't say enough wonderful things about this company and have been referring them for years. Innovative and sophisticated and our brides adore them. We just love them!!

• Who did your makeup?
    Who did your makeup? Wedding Hair & Makeup

amazing detail!

• All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals
    All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals Wedding Rentals

Greetings! We at All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals thank you for allowing us to network with you. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future!

• 1219 durham dr, suite 150 Houston, TX, 77007 See on map
    832-415-3552 (Phone number)
    M-F 9-5 pm *By appointment only Friday-Sunday are saved for events and all emails and messages will be answered during regular business hours