Kennesaw, GA 30160 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

6 Reviews for Savvi Formal Wear

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

My now husband and I used both this location and the Lenox Mall location in order to best accommodate our in and out of town wedding party members with getting their tuxes. I can only say the best about both locations - the staff of Savvi is so helpful and professional! They were very willing to work around our crazy schedules and made the entire process pretty much seamless. In the crazy sea that is the wedding planning process, it was nice to not be worried about the tuxes, because they kept us updated at every turn. The return process was also very simple. Thanks Savvi!

Sent on 11/06/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/17/2015

Jeffrey was so helpful in accommodating all of our groomsmen and my father. He arranged for them to pick up their tuxes on their schedule and locations close to them. My father has a heavy schedule so it was nice he didn't have to drive all the way up north just to get his fitting done. And best of all, my fiance's tux rental was free! Can't beat that!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Kathleen · Married on 03/22/2015

I LOVE using Savvi as our vendor for the groom's and groomsmen tuxes, especially because of Shan's great service and personality!

Sent on 12/23/2014