Savoir Faire Weddings

Miramar Beach, FL View map
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

We are deeply passionate about wedding coordinating and truly love assisting brides in planning their Big Day. We know that most ladies begin dreaming out their wedding at a very young age and it is our goal to make that dream come true. We hope that Savoir Faire can help you in developing your event soon.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$123.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Erin
    Erin K. Getting married on 01/09/2022

Incredible!

I truly could not have had my dream wedding without Stephanie and team - they navigated moving my wedding from May to September with ALL the same vendors The wedding was moved within 24 hours!! She was so supportive and easy to work with throughout the whole process; I cannot recommend her enough. Your wedding will be in good hands if you hire Savior Faire team!
  • Dawn
    Dawn W. Married on 02/13/2021

Best Money You'll Ever Spend

In the process of postponing our November wedding and moving venues, we decided to bring on Stephanie Tate to help us with the transition. Our decision to bring her on was one of the best ideas we've ever had. She is not only a professional in the wedding industry with years of experience, but she has formed close relationships with other vendors in the area (florists, band, transportation, catering, etc.) and therefore, was such a wealth of knowledge. Stephanie went above and beyond for us--from the little things like purchasing 50 clear umbrellas with the threat of 100% rain, and offering her skills and background in bridal gowns to help with altering our tuxes that never came in due to shipping delays. As things sometimes do not go according to plan during wedding day, its important to surround yourself with as much support as possible. We cannot rave enough about Stephanie, her kindness, and compassion to help turn our wedding into the most special and unforgettable day of our lives. She will be some of the best money you'll ever spend!
    Rachel H. Married on 11/23/2020

Stephanie is a MUST HAVE!

I would hire stephanie 1 million times over again. She was professional, always quick to answer a text, phone call or email and did any and everything we asked her to do. She went above and beyond on wedding day and I truly think if I had to choose between her or flowers... I’d choose her! I couldn’t have done it without her and she made everything go so smoothly. She is truly the best!!!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Travis & Rachel
    37 photos · 11/23/2020

Paradise Cuisine Catering Paradise Cuisine Catering Wedding Caterers

I am so pleased and honored to have worked with Stephanie and Jordan on several events. These Girls are on their game and go way above the call of duty to make certain that each bride's wishes are met and exceeded. Hiring these girls is the best wedding gift you can give yourself. Stephanie was our flower girl at our wedding, a True Friend, Very Professional, and I Very Highly Recommend her and her staff.

Gilmore Pictures Gilmore Pictures Wedding Videographers

We've worked on numerous weddings of every variety, size, and budget so we've experienced many styles in wedding coordination and Savoir Faire is one of the best we've ever worked with. Stephanie is highly organized and incredibly detailed with beautiful creative ideas for your wedding! I have a very select list of the best professionals that I recommend for wedding coordinating and Savior Faire is at the top! Highly Recommended!

Mari Darr~Welch: Modern Photojournalist Mari Darr~Welch: Modern Photojournalist Wedding Photographers

As a photographer, time management and organization during a wedding are invaluable tools. When I shoot a wedding with Savoir Faire Weddings, I know they will provide that. This is so important as it insures that all vendors can work more efficiently for the couple! Stephanie and her professionals are on the job nonstop from before the wedding all the way until the couple leaves the venue. They provide the other vendors with accurate and up to date information and gently glide the day so that the bride and groom are able to enjoy their wedding. Don't try to do it yourself. If you want to truly enjoy your day, allow Savoir Faire to provide you peace of mind.

495 Grand Boulevard, Suite 206 Miramar Beach, 32550

By Appointment Only
Location of (Savoir Faire Weddings)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding