Savoir Faire Weddings Reviews

Savoir Faire Weddings 5
Savoir Faire Weddings 6
Savoir Faire Weddings 7

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2018

Stephanie with Savoir Faire was amazing! From start to finish, Stephanie helped ensure all of the to-do lists were checked and details were covered. With our wedding being out-of-town, our biggest concern was the logistics of everything from a welcome party for our guests to the flow of the wedding night (many of these things texted to Stephanie at all hours, LOL)- without Stephanie, I don't know how we would have managed! She helped create a beautiful weekend to remember with all of the best of everything we could imagine! Thank you, Stephanie!!!!!

Savoir Faire Weddings 8
    Savoir Faire Weddings 9
    Savoir Faire Weddings 10
    Savoir Faire Weddings 11
    Savoir Faire Weddings 12
    Savoir Faire Weddings 13

Laura · Married on 04/14/2018

I can't say enough good things about Savoir Faire Weddings. Stephanie was a pleasure to work with and works very hard to be sure that no stone is unturned! She literally takes care of everything to be sure that everything is perfect and that the bride and families can enjoy themselves.... can't recommend her highly enough!!

Kristen · Married on 04/07/2018

I hired Savoir Faire Weddings to plan my wedding Summer of 2018 in Seaside, Florida. Stephanie Tate is wonderful! We had a small wedding but wanted it to be classy and special nonetheless. She was able to quickly understand my vision and suggest vendors and ideas that made the wedding beautiful. Every vendor was superb. Stephanie was very proactive and responsive throughout the planning process. She was present the day of the wedding the entire time and made sure everything ran smoothly. I do not know how we would have carried it off without her. She even assisted me after the wedding with getting some photos and video in three weeks turnaround for a reception in our hometown. I would not hesitate to recommend Savoir Faire Weddings.

Shelley · Married on 02/24/2018

Our daughter was recently married on the Eastern Green, Rosemary Beach. From the time we contracted with Stephanie in July 2017 until the moment she left our reception when the wedding was over, she was a pleasure to work with! I've been a wedding coordinator in my hometown for almost 30 years and I know the attention to detail needed to plan a wedding. We live near Atlanta and she worked well over the phone and through email with our daughter and us; planning a destination wedding is never easy! She was also happy to accommodate our schedule in August and met with us and our caterer in Florida to pre-plan. Stephanie was very familiar with other vendors we hired, suggested a bakery for the wedding cake and even brought sample cupcakes to the meeting for us to taste! Calm under pressure, she helped us secure a second minister when our first had to cancel, assisted in the search when our rehearsal dinner and meet and greet restaurant closed with no notice and quickly fixed a glitch with another vendor's contract! Finally, her detailed "day of" timeline kept our party of 30 on track until the bride and groom left in the get-away car!! She's the best!

Savoir Faire Weddings 14

Mallorie · Married on 09/22/2017

I am so happy with my decision to hire Savoir Faire for my wedding in Rosemary Beach. Stephanie was an absolute dream to work with and anticipated my needs before I even knew I needed something. She was oraganized and kept everything right on track. I loved that I could relax throughout my whole wedding because I trusted that she had everything under control. I couldn’t have done it without Stephanie! You won’t regret spending the $$, it is well worth it to enjoy your day!

Kathy · Married on 09/09/2017

Stephanie was such a great help throughout the whole process. She is VERY professional and pleasant to work with. On the night of the wedding, it was reassuring that Stephanie and Jordan were there to handle everything. You know once you meet her that it will all go according to plan!!!

Audree · Married on 05/27/2017

I was a local bride and spoke to several planners before deciding to work with Stephanie at Savoir Faire. WORTH the hunt! She was a gem at every point of the planning process. At the beginning she guided us through which vendors to book, what order to knock things out, and offered a wealth of experience when narrowing down details. 9 months into planning, the worst case scenario happened: Our venue was shut down and they cancelled our event (being held on a busy holiday weekend). She was calm and immediately jumped all over it. Within a week we were back up and running (EVERYTHING - venue, vendor changes, tent size was changed, etc.). It was a seamless transition that would NOT have been if she hadn't orchestrated it.

That wasn't even the best part! The month of the event, days before, and day of I didn't even have to think. She put all of the pieces in place and we basically showed up. She picked up items from our home, set up and ran our entire rehearsal & brunch, transferred items to the venue, etc. - it was magical!! We received a multitude of compliments about how smoothly the wedding went and I have to give that credit to Stephanie. There wasn't an ounce of urgency or stress the weekend of the wedding. She floated behind the scenes and kept everything on track.

I'm still glowing about the weekend and the magic worked by Stephanie at Savoir Faire.

Christina · Married on 04/22/2017

Stephanie was absolutely amazing! We got married in Santa Rosa Beach, FL, but live in St. Louis, MO, and with Stephanie as our wedding planner, we were not worried about a thing. She works with amazing vendors, and together they were able to organize our dream wedding. She stayed so calm throughout my mini-panics, and was quick to assuage any worries that I had. Stephanie and Jordan were both there on our wedding day, and they are incredibly kind and professional. Stephanie also helped my mother and mother in law coordinate our other wedding weekend festivities, including an Oyster Roast, rehearsal dinner, and Sunday brunch. Of all of the decisions that went into planning our wedding, hiring Stephanie was definitely the best one we made!

Samantha · Married on 02/11/2017

I would absolutely recommend Stephanie and her team! They were extremely helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process and the wedding weekend. My husband and I had the most stress free wedding weekend thanks to Savoir Faire! We would not have been able to pull off such a fabulous wedding without Stephanie. I highly recommend her!

Kellie · Married on 10/29/2016

Stephanie and her team were absolutely amazing from start to finish. I live in Atlanta and my family is in Nashville, so planning a destination wedding was a bit overwhelming. Savoir-Faire made the wedding journey/planning seamless. Stephanie helped in every aspect; she is extremely organized and detail oriented. Choosing Stephanie and her team will be one of the best decisions you will make! Wedding perfection, smiles from family and all guests. There are not enough words to describe the level of service from Savior-Faire. Highly recommend!!!!

Liz · Married on 10/22/2016

Stephanie was an absolute DREAM to work with. Not only is she organized, efficient and professional, but she is also hilarious, down-to-earth and kind. She ran our wedding day like a well-oiled machine and I am so thankful for her guidance. Hiring her was the best decision I made during a crazy wedding planning process! Thank you for a perfect day, Stephanie!

Debby · Married on 10/15/2016

Stop right here and look no further for a wedding planner, she is the absolute best! Extremely knowledgeable and highly professional. Always very responsive, advice on target, knows the good vendors to make that very special day just perfect and so very easy to work with even when making those last minute changes that we seem to do a lot of. We had a little over 100 folks and her coordination of the Ceremony was flawless allowing us to really enjoy that special day. She is worth every penny because she makes your dreams come true!!!!!!!!

kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

The Best!!! What a blessing to have had Stephanie Tate and her wonderful coworkers as our daughters Wedding Planners!
    Stephanie runs a tight ship! She is detail oriented and knows how to execute! My daughters wedding was perfect and the tone of the day was calm and worry free! Stephanie covered every aspect of the wedding, From the rehearsal to the monitoring of the reception set up, vendor management, bridal party and family comfort, accommodations for bride and groom, send off and everything in between. There was never a moment that we had to doubt that all the details were covered. Thank you Stephanie for making our daughters special day such a joy for all of us!

Nanette · Married on 08/26/2016

Nanette wedding 10/13/18

Stephanie Tate is the absolute best! We live in California & our daughter lives in Chicago. You’d think planning a wedding in Seaside would be stressful. Not with Stephanie! From recommending vendors (all amazing!) to the day of the wedding she was such a pleasure to work with. Little did we know how Stephanie would save the day for us. Our daughter’s wedding was 3 days after Hurricane Michael and our caterer cancelled the day before. Stephanie had already made a few phone calls just in case and had another caterer in mind, Celestine’s, that she works with and respects. They were fabulous (our guests raved about the food and didn’t even know there was ever a problem!)
    Hiring Stephanie....Priceless!

Stephanie is SO great! I used her day of coordination services. She came in about a month out to finalize all the details. She is so organized and I had no worries on the wedding day! I knew she was going to handle everything and she did! Everything went perfect and it was all due to her hard work behind the scenes!

Stephanie is PERFECTION! She was fantastic to work with and I love her for the amazing day she helped me put together. From a personality standpoint, she was a great fit for me - organized and on top of everything, but very laid back and calm in the delivery. All of the details came together and I didn't worry about a thing on my wedding day. Last minute, I did have to put up a tent and she put up with all my questions and late night texts to make the tent exactly what I wanted. Stephanie was awesome and I recommend her a million times over.

Kristy · Married on 10/25/2014

We decided to hire a planner so I wouldn't be stressed out. Best idea ever! Savoir Faire stood out when I started looking for planners. I connected well with Stephanie and her services fit in our budget. I was so happy with Stephanie. She found us some great vendors! I had zero stress during the entire process. Our wedding day went so smoothly! We enjoyed the entire weekend without having to worry about the little details. If you need a planner call Stephanie. She's the best!

Kristin · Married on 10/18/2014

Stephanie and her staff were amazing to work with. Our daughter's beach wedding went perfectly. No detail was forgotten by Savoir Faire. It was a comfort to have Stephanie always available to us, especially helpful if you are not a full time resident where you are hosting the wedding. Coordinating from afar was made simpler with the professional planners at Savoir Faire.

Jennifer · Married on 10/18/2014

Stephanie is by far one of the best decisions we could have made when wedding planning. She was always available and answered any questions I had. She gave great advice. My fiancé and ended up having to plan our wedding from another country and Stephanie made everything completely stress free. We also ended up going through a hurricane where we lived less than a month from our wedding. Stephanie was so sweet and dealt with all of our vendors to make sure everyone knew what had happened and to handle everything. During the actual wedding she was so organized and my fiancé and I had the most amazing wedding ever. We never once had to get our own drink or think about anything. We truly just got to enjoy it. Everything went perfect and I can't thank Stephanie enough. If you think you don't need a wedding planner you do. At least for you to be able to completely enjoy your day. Stephanie takes care of every single detail for you.

Rabbi · Married on 04/26/2014

Stephanie Tate was an amazing planner. Her attention to detail was great and she is so willing to help.

Al · Married on 04/26/2014

We had a very good and memorable wedding. We (parents of the Bride) would like to thank Stephanie for the excellent job she did for us. The guests had a lot of fun, Bride and Groom were happy, and we were happy, too. We were blessed to have her as a planner - everything went exceptionally smoothly.
    Al and Olga B.

Natalya · Married on 04/26/2014

Stephanie Tate was our wedding planner, and she did a fabulous job! We were getting married in San Destin but live in Birmingham, AL, and Stephanie was incredibly flexible and always willing to meet whenever we were in town. She was also very responsive via phone and e-mail. She took the stress completely out of our wedding. She was wonderful and was willing to let me help plan as much or as little as I wanted. I was graduating medical school at the time and was very busy, so I asked Stephanie to use her best judgement on many aspects of the wedding, and everything turned out perfect! I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Eva · Married on 10/26/2013

Our wedding was absolutely gorgeous, it was everything we hoped for and more. The whole day went absolutely smooth and worry-free all thanks to the excellent planning skills of Savoir Faire Weddings. Stephanie is amazing!!! She's very sweet, calm, professional, timely, had great attention to detail...I could go on and on and on! She has excellent relationships with vendors and her whole team is just WONDERFUL! I highly recommend Stephanie and Yumi + the whole team!!! We had 3 months to plan the wedding and they did it all, above and beyond our expectations. The best part - it was completely stress free! THE. BEST. WEDDING. PLANNER. EVER!!!

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2013

Stephanie with Savoir Faire Weddings coordinated my wedding on Oct. 26th in Rosemary Beach and I cannot say enough good things about Stephanie. I am extremely "Type A" and had initial concerns about working with a wedding coordinator out of fear they would have their own plans for my wedding. Going into the planning, I had an idea of what I wanted but being out of state, I knew I would need help pairing my visions and ideas with the right vendors. This is why Stephanie was invaluable to me. Her knowledge and expertise of the area and local vendors is priceless for someone planning a destination wedding. Stephanie was able to coordinate my dreams for our wedding into real life. And somehow, not one single thing went wrong on our wedding day! It was seriously perfect! (Or, if it did, we never knew about it!) I was able to relax and enjoy our wedding knowing everything was taken care of. Simply put, if you don't have a vision for your wedding, Stephanie can help you create an amazing one, and if you have a vision, she can help you execute it. I would HIGHLY recommend Stephanie as your wedding coordinator!

These ladies made me wedding day so easy!! So laid back, yet everything was perfect!! Jordan set up everything and oversaw the vendors for day-of. During the ceremony and reception, she kept the timeline wonderfully yet I never felt rushed. I didn't realized how thankful I'd be for the planning-- it was SO nice to just enjoy the day!

Highly recommend these ladies for your special day!