9165 Otis Avenue Suite#283, Indianapolis, IN 46216 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Saturnalia Affairs

Saturnalia Affairs is a prestige wedding planning company, operating out of Indianapolis, Indiana. Established in 2015, this service has since helmed the coordination of milestone events of all styles and sizes. Working alongside them, you can expect detail-oriented event creation, with each element inspired by your unique vision.

Saturnalia Affairs is celebrated for the masterful behind-the-scenes work the team does to bring your celebration from concept to reality. They design your event so that it speaks true to your passions and preferences, managing the details so you can focus on the larger elements. This company offers a wide range of services, from guestlist creation and management to innovative table decor. You can trust their judgment when it comes to sourcing vendors that are a perfect fit for your special day. The team boasts connections with some of the top vendors in Indianapolis, ensuring that notable local talent features at your celebration. You can relax and enjoy your momentous occasion coming together with minimal stress thanks to Saturnalia Affairs.

Follow Saturnalia Affairs on

Other couples have also viewed

• Shugabere Events
plann 51 1980465 159587534431101

5 Reviews for Saturnalia Affairs

Carol · Married on 10/10/2020

What a gem I found!!

Heather and Stephanie have been wonderful. They work hard and are always so positive! I couldn’t do this without them. I was floundering and totally overwhelmed when I decided to seek a wedding planner. I read the Saturnalia Affairs info and reviews along with several others. Their caring shone above all and they were the fastest to respond, as well. I immediately bonded with the first conversation with Heather. The relief was so huge. I was no longer trying to figure it out all alone. They have contacts and resources I did not and the knowledge to carry it all out. I know my wedding will be amazing, because Heather says so and I can trust her completely! You can’t do better than Saturnalia Affairs! I will try to update this after my wedding on 10/10/2020.

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/12/2020

Bar service

Saturnalia Affairs bartended our wedding on 9/12/20. Dave did a wonderful job and made all of our guests feel welcomed. He was very personable, timely, and professional. Definitely recommend them and will be using them in the future for parties! Thank you so much :)

Sent on 09/24/2020

Sabrina · Married on 01/25/2020

Terrrrific!!!

We didnt want to stress so we looked hard for the perfect vendor for our big day. We got lucky with Saturnalia Affairs because they had everything so we really didnt have to stress. They handle every single thing and I got to just enjoy everything minus my nerves before the wedding ceremony lol. Want to have a relaxing day and enjoy like We got to then run immediately to Saturnalia Affairs and grab on to them!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Saturnalia Affairs FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Saturnalia Affairs 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 9165 Otis Avenue Suite#283 Indianapolis, IN, 46216 See on map
    We are open Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00 Saturday and Sunday by appointment!
    Location of (Saturnalia Affairs)