6436 Southridge Greens Blvd, Fort Collins, CO 80525 Map · Phone number

About Sassy Stems

Flowers create the ambiance and mood of your event that will be remembered always by you and your loved ones. We specialize in capturing your floral dreams on your wedding day. We offer custom floral designs and decor to fit every personality and budget.

284569101510939469269611561796231n
284569101510939469269611561796231n
bouquet

18 Reviews for Sassy Stems

Vanessa · Married on 06/29/2014

I would recommend Sassy Stems to anyone who is looking for flowers at a decent price that look beautiful!! Working with Deborah was so fun and laid back. She knows a lot about flowers, but she is also there to really listen and make sure you get what you want. I really wanted to make sure I had anemones in my bouquet and even though they were out of season she found a way to incorporate some! Thanks again Deborah for helping my wedding be such a beautiful day!!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Ella · Married on 01/25/2014

Deb didn't have much time to prepare for our wedding, but they flowers were absolutely beautiful! She made the bouquet exactly as I imagine it, the center pieces were stunning, and the ceremony flowers were even more beautiful than I thought they were going to be. She was exactly where we needed her to be at the right time, and put in so much of her time to do them. I will recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Jamie · Married on 10/18/2013

The most amazingly talented group of florists around! My flowers & decor were absolutely incredible! I couldn't have dreamt up a better flower / color theme. I had an idea of the bouquet I wanted but couldn't find any good pictures. They were going off only what I had described and nailed it! I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. The compliments from my guests keep rolling in. The arrangements & bouquets really did make the event. Sassy Stems really made me feel relaxed and confident during the planning phase of the wedding. If anyone is looking for a wedding straight out of a magazine, use Sassy Stems! You won't regret it. They are wonderful!

Sent on 10/23/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sassy Stems FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Photography by Van Pelt, Inc
    Photography by Van Pelt, Inc Wedding Photographers

We photographed a wedding last weekend that Sassy Stems did the flowers for, and they were gorgeous! The bride's mother said they were great to work with, and we felt that the flowers were very unique!

• 6436 Southridge Greens Blvd Fort Collins, 80525 See on map