Sassy Stems Reviews

18 | Fort Collins, CO

18 Reviews for Sassy Stems

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Vanessa · Married on 06/29/2014

I would recommend Sassy Stems to anyone who is looking for flowers at a decent price that look beautiful!! Working with Deborah was so fun and laid back. She knows a lot about flowers, but she is also there to really listen and make sure you get what you want. I really wanted to make sure I had anemones in my bouquet and even though they were out of season she found a way to incorporate some! Thanks again Deborah for helping my wedding be such a beautiful day!!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Ella · Married on 01/25/2014

Deb didn't have much time to prepare for our wedding, but they flowers were absolutely beautiful! She made the bouquet exactly as I imagine it, the center pieces were stunning, and the ceremony flowers were even more beautiful than I thought they were going to be. She was exactly where we needed her to be at the right time, and put in so much of her time to do them. I will recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Jamie · Married on 10/18/2013

The most amazingly talented group of florists around! My flowers & decor were absolutely incredible! I couldn't have dreamt up a better flower / color theme. I had an idea of the bouquet I wanted but couldn't find any good pictures. They were going off only what I had described and nailed it! I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. The compliments from my guests keep rolling in. The arrangements & bouquets really did make the event. Sassy Stems really made me feel relaxed and confident during the planning phase of the wedding. If anyone is looking for a wedding straight out of a magazine, use Sassy Stems! You won't regret it. They are wonderful!

Sent on 10/23/2013

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Sassy stems was very worked with me when I had to make many changes to my original order. I highly recommend Sassy Stems!

Sent on 09/23/2013

I planned my sister's Colorado wedding from 5 states away. Out of a pool of 5 florists, Sassy Stems won the job with their responsiveness, attention to detail, and willingness to create a beautiful array before meeting us for the first time on the wedding day. Their flowers were absolutely stunning. Through only email communication, they managed to create exactly what we had pictured in our heads. The price was reasonable. I recommend this florist to anyone who is planning a wedding in the Fort Collins/Red Feather Lakes area.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Lesa · Married on 06/30/2012

Our wedding flowers were gorgeous! My bridal bouquet was perfect... exactly what I imagined. The archpiece, centerpieces, bridesmaids and mother's bouquets, boutonnieres... everything was beautiful. Thank you Sassy Stems!

Sent on 08/03/2012

Tasha · Married on 06/23/2012

Sassy Stems was wonderful to work with! They were quick to reply to any emails I sent them and were very professional. We got married in the Poudre Canyon during the High Park fire so they were unable to actually deliver the flowers to the wedding site, but they went out of their way to make sure we got the flowers and coordinated with one of our guests to get them to us.

The flowers were beautiful and more than I ever imagined they would be.

I would definitely recommend them to anyone that asks and would definitely work with them again if we had another event that required flowers!

Sent on 07/30/2012

Stefani · Married on 06/03/2012

Loved my flowers! They even delivered the flowers to my venue, which was incredibly helpful. Our bouquets exceeded my excpectations and everything was fresh. Got a great deal- amazing value.

Sent on 06/26/2012

Kara · Married on 04/07/2012

I was so happy and amazed at how beautiful all my flowers turned out! I knew they would be nice...but had no idea how nice! I would not have changed a thing, and for me, that is a big thing! I will always use Sassy Stems for all my other flower needs.

Sent on 06/12/2012

Taunya · Married on 08/06/2011

Sassy Stems did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding. I didn't know what to expect out of the appointment, and I only had a few ideas of what I wanted. Deborah and Katharine were very patient with me and we got a plan going for the arrangements. They did an amazing job with the bouquets and centerpieces! There was an arrangement on the gazebo we were married at that they later moved to the sweetheart table my husband and I sat at. I can't say how happy I was to have worked with them. :-)

Sent on 08/10/2011

Chelsey · Married on 11/20/2010

Sassy Stems took a very unique venue (a farm building) and turned it into something absolutely beautiful. With little direction, they created a perfect look for our reception. We couldn't have been happier with their service! What a talented bunch!!

Sent on 08/11/2011

Lauren · Married on 08/07/2009

The ladies of Sassy Stems were amazing! Not only were they professional and kind, but they really listened to what we wanted. When we left our consultation, we knew that everything was going to be beautiful, however the final product was so much more than we had expected! We very highly recommend Sassy Stems and we couldn't have been happier with our experience!

Sent on 08/28/2009

Kay · Married on 10/24/2008

I really enjoyed working with Sassy Stems. They were very helpful and knowledgeable about flower varieties and what would be available in October. I wasn't sure what type of bouquet I was interested in and they had plenty of magazines to look through for reference.

Sent on 02/03/2009

Amanda · Married on 08/02/2008

Awesome I loved the flowers and didn't have to worry about a thing!!

Sent on 09/10/2008

Katherine · Married on 06/21/2008

Sassy Stems was absolutly amazing. I loved my bouquet and these girls were so creative and sweet! The flowers were unbelieveable!!!!

Sent on 08/01/2008

Megan · Married on 06/13/2008

Sassy Stems pays attention to detail and listens to your requests. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and better than I ever thought possible. The quality of the flowers for the amount they cost was incredible. They lasted a long time after our wedding as well. The decorations were exactly as pictured and we appreciate you help in setting them up and taking them down. Thank you Sassy Stems for everything you did to make our day perfect!

Sent on 10/08/2008

Melody · Married on 06/13/2008

I would recommend Sassy Stems to anyone! They did an awesome job for a great price. Their flowers were high quality and long lasting. They listened to what my daughter wanted and did exactly that. They were on time and did their job with a smile.

Sent on 10/14/2008
  • O

Olivia · Married on 04/26/2013

Gave a description and pinterest page of what I wanted, and got amazing bouquets! My photographer said it was the prettiest bouquet she'd seen all year. Very nice and affordable

Sent on 06/02/2013