A Design Resource

5770 North Clarkson Suite D, Denver, CO 80216 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About A Design Resource

A Design Resource is an experienced and versatile floral service located in Denver, Colorado. From hundreds of single petals lining the aisle to elegant colorful chuppahs and detailed bouquets, this specialty boutique has been crafting personalized and innovative arrangements for over 25 years. A Design Resource’s team of talented florists and designers use fresh flowers, a couple’s vision, and their ability to think of creative designs to provide beautiful customized arrangements. This company transforms any indoor or outdoor venue into a wedding dream with one-of-a-kind table designs, intricate decorations, and more.

A consultation is provided to understand a couple’s wants for their big day. Their staff takes care of delivery, setup, and break down. They can provide a variety of floral designs to perfectly match a couple’s wedding theme, including classic, country, modern, romantic, rustic, vintage, and more. A Design Resource offers the following floral services and arrangements:

• Venue visit
  • Non-floral
  • Flower petals
  • Paper flowers

Other Services
In addition, the florist also provides accents, monograms, pinspotting, string lights, and more. They can also provide the following rentals items:

• Uplighting

A Design Resource 6
A Design Resource 7
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 01/11/2019

Turned My "Fairytale Winter Wedding" Vision Into Reality!

The entire team at A Design Resource is second-to-none: they are all incredible. I worked very closely with Crystal to design my dream wedding that took place in January. I had always been excited about the floral and event details and how my vision was going to be turned to reality. For years, I had been designing and dreaming of a "Fairytale Winter Wonderland", where the outside, snowy woodland forest would be brought indoors to give our guests truly a one-of-a-kind experience. Crystal is incredible and so sweet. She heard every word I said and saw my vision exactly as I was picturing. She put in an enormous amount of time and effort, pouring her whole heart and soul into making my dream wedding come true. Crystal and I became very dear friends, exchanging ideas back and forth frequently. Anytime I had a new "want", Crystal figured out how to meet it, while keeping the price as reasonable as possible. As she took me through the warehouse showing me everything they had to pick from, we chose what we loved and Crystal remembered every single thing. She put together a beautiful wedding floral contract, spelling out every single detail, timeline, flower, vase, candle, etc. you could imagine that was going to be used. Everything was laid out perfectly. There were no questions or misunderstandings. Our wedding took place on a beautiful winter January day during a snowstorm (yay!). Crystal and her team drove everything over to the venue, carried trees, logs and furniture through the snow, and made sure everything was set up in more than enough time. They also flipped the ceremony room to create our incredible reception area (including "lounge area" and "sweetheart table") in under an hour. When the night came to a close (12 am), they were all there to pack up (as per request of venue) leaving the area clean and tidy. To say that both the Ceremony and Reception was incredible, gorgeous, beautiful, extraordinary...is an understatement. I couldn't have been more thrilled walking in and seeing my dream vision had become my reality. These details made such an impact on myself, my husband, our family, and all of our guests. We received countless compliments. My bouquet, as well as all boutonnieres and corsages and the tossing bouquet, were stunning and flawless. All flowers and greenery, including cake flowers and centerpieces, were perfect. Crystal was such an asset to our team. She was one of the biggest reasons why every single dream of mine came true that night. I couldn't have asked for a better florist/event planner and designer to be with me on this journey. I also have a wonderful friend coming out of this as well! I highly, highly recommend Crystal and A Design Resource to help plan your big day and dream experience!

Sent on 03/28/2019
    A Design Resource 20
    A Design Resource 21

Ali · Married on 11/03/2018

Flower dreams come true!

Janelle at A Design Resource made all of my wedding flower dreams come true! I had a specific vision and from our initial meeting to the day of, Janelle was so knowledgeable and professional. She created a "vision board" of sorts which really helped me see how everything would tie together, and provided advice on how to achieve what I wanted within my budget.

The day of, I couldn't believe how beautiful every floral and decor detail was! Our guests raved about how gorgeous everything looked. Flowers and decor were a really important element for me, and Janelle and A Design Resource were spot on. I am so thankful to have worked with them!

Sent on 11/11/2018

A Design Resource FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00

• 5770 North Clarkson Suite D, Suite D Denver, CO, 80216 See on map