A Design Resource Reviews

30 Reviews for A Design Resource

• Erin

Erin M. · Married on 09/07/2020

A Mountain Wedding Dream Come True

I knew immediately that I wanted to work with Janelle at A Design Resource. She was so thorough and took time to understand our vision and how she would create that for us. She is very hands-on and creative, and she was an absolute joy to work with. She exceeded our expectations and was very conscious of our budget. When we talked about things conceptually, she knew exactly how to make it happen, instead of saying no or I can’t do that. Our Breckenridge wedding was absolutely perfect with unique, rustic, and elegant blooms, centerpieces, and a breathtaking, dreamy altar that framed the mountains. In fact, our altar was so beautiful that our guests lined up to take photos underneath it after the ceremony. I highly recommend A Design Resource and would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Anna H. · Married on 06/26/2020

Look no further!

Janelle and her team are amazing and will make your decor and flower dream come true! They are so creative and have ideas to truly make your event amazing no matter what your budget is. I can't imagine our wedding without ADR and we received so many compliments from everyone about their work.

Sent on 07/08/2020
  • Suzie

Suzie F. · Married on 02/07/2020

The best florist experience!

A Design Resources did an amazing job with flowers on my wedding day. They make the process easy, and relaxing for the bride. They came and set up all my flowers and center pieces, as well as, took them down after the wedding. My flowers turned out even more beautiful than I thought. We received several compliments on my flowers from family and friends. I would recommend using A Design Resource to any one! They made my wedding day even more special!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Erin M. · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding of My Dreams!

Janelle and her team were absolutely amazing. They were responsive, professional and great to work with. Not only did everything look beautiful, they got my vision exactly!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Aimee

Aimee D. · Married on 07/20/2019

Lovely and amazing!

We absolutely loved working with Janelle at A Design Resource. We enjoyed talking with her about our vision for our wedding and picking out flower selections and table decor together. She stayed in communication with us leading up to our wedding and answered our questions. Finally, on our wedding day, our flowers and tables were even more beautiful than we had imagined. We give A Design Resource our highest recommendation!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Carlyn

Carlyn W. · Married on 06/08/2019

Spruce Mtn June 2019 Wedding Flowers

Janelle and her staff were amazing! She listened to what I wanted and made it happen - on budget. She spent a good amount of time with me to make sure she understood my vision for the wedding. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 01/11/2019

Turned My "Fairytale Winter Wedding" Vision Into Reality!

The entire team at A Design Resource is second-to-none: they are all incredible. I worked very closely with Crystal to design my dream wedding that took place in January. I had always been excited about the floral and event details and how my vision was going to be turned to reality. For years, I had been designing and dreaming of a "Fairytale Winter Wonderland", where the outside, snowy woodland forest would be brought indoors to give our guests truly a one-of-a-kind experience. Crystal is incredible and so sweet. She heard every word I said and saw my vision exactly as I was picturing. She put in an enormous amount of time and effort, pouring her whole heart and soul into making my dream wedding come true. Crystal and I became very dear friends, exchanging ideas back and forth frequently. Anytime I had a new "want", Crystal figured out how to meet it, while keeping the price as reasonable as possible. As she took me through the warehouse showing me everything they had to pick from, we chose what we loved and Crystal remembered every single thing. She put together a beautiful wedding floral contract, spelling out every single detail, timeline, flower, vase, candle, etc. you could imagine that was going to be used. Everything was laid out perfectly. There were no questions or misunderstandings. Our wedding took place on a beautiful winter January day during a snowstorm (yay!). Crystal and her team drove everything over to the venue, carried trees, logs and furniture through the snow, and made sure everything was set up in more than enough time. They also flipped the ceremony room to create our incredible reception area (including "lounge area" and "sweetheart table") in under an hour. When the night came to a close (12 am), they were all there to pack up (as per request of venue) leaving the area clean and tidy. To say that both the Ceremony and Reception was incredible, gorgeous, beautiful, extraordinary...is an understatement. I couldn't have been more thrilled walking in and seeing my dream vision had become my reality. These details made such an impact on myself, my husband, our family, and all of our guests. We received countless compliments. My bouquet, as well as all boutonnieres and corsages and the tossing bouquet, were stunning and flawless. All flowers and greenery, including cake flowers and centerpieces, were perfect. Crystal was such an asset to our team. She was one of the biggest reasons why every single dream of mine came true that night. I couldn't have asked for a better florist/event planner and designer to be with me on this journey. I also have a wonderful friend coming out of this as well! I highly, highly recommend Crystal and A Design Resource to help plan your big day and dream experience!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Ali · Married on 11/03/2018

Flower dreams come true!

Janelle at A Design Resource made all of my wedding flower dreams come true! I had a specific vision and from our initial meeting to the day of, Janelle was so knowledgeable and professional. She created a "vision board" of sorts which really helped me see how everything would tie together, and provided advice on how to achieve what I wanted within my budget.

The day of, I couldn't believe how beautiful every floral and decor detail was! Our guests raved about how gorgeous everything looked. Flowers and decor were a really important element for me, and Janelle and A Design Resource were spot on. I am so thankful to have worked with them!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Louise · Married on 09/01/2017

Janelle and our wedding planner Jessica and team did an over the top job on my son's wedding. The designs of the tables and decorations were so beautifully done, elegant and everything we expected it to be. Both Janelle and Jessica are extremely easy to work with, listen to your desires, have great suggestions and deliver a wonderful experience for the big day so we could all just enjoy it when the day came! Janelle has many resources and vendors that steered us in the right direction, from lighting to caterers. Thank you to A Design Resource for making the wedding a day to remember of beauty and love!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Anna · Married on 07/14/2017

Janelle and her team do a wonderful job ensuring that everything is perfect for the big day! Couldn't have been happier with the service they provided.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Nicolle · Married on 01/16/2016

Janelle and the rest of the staff at A Design Resource are professional, helpful, and the best at what they do. I was an indecisive bride and didn't have a real vision for how I wanted my wedding decor to look. I met with Janelle for a consultation, and she immediately made me feel at ease and helped me figure out how I could translate my theme of an elegant Colorado winter wedding through flower choices and simple design elements. During the weeks up to the wedding, she was flexible as I added and changed elements from our initial consultation and helped me stay within budget. Even on the day of the wedding, she was able to whip me up a throw bouquet after I forgot to request a separate one be made! Janelle took what little direction I gave her and truly transformed my venue into a beautiful space. She is as kind and professional as she is talented... if you're looking for top-notch floral design, A Design Resource is the place to go!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Marilyn · Married on 09/20/2015

I had a vision for my daughter's wedding flowers and decor which was a bit unique, as I am a retired event producer from out of state. I was so fortunate to find Janelle at A Design Resource. She took my ideas and brought them to life effortlessly to create truly one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever seen. And her creation matched my vision perfectly. It would be difficult to use anything but superlatives to detail my experience with Janelle. She is a complete professional and a gifted designer. The pictures of the wedding are extravagant due to the gorgeous flowers and details she provided. I loved working with her. And I have to say her prices are definitely reasonable. You get a lot for your money.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Julie · Married on 07/24/2015

Janelle deLescinskis is a creative genius who transformed a mountain restaurant for our son's Rehearsal Dinner on Vail Mountain into a magical Colorado splendor. It was truly one of the most beautifully executed designs for a 218 person dinner that anyone had ever seen. Guests were taking pictures of the arrangements which were gorgeous and unique. Janelle listened to our vision and she outdid anything we could have imagined. We were so lucky that our event planner, Gemini Event-Meg Stepanek had worked with Janelle before. Every thing we requested was delivered in the most beautiful and creative manner using her wonderful resources. She is amazing.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Christina · Married on 06/06/2015

Janelle of A Design Resource was wonderful to work with! She captured my vision for our wedding and perfectly designed our tables, decor and more within my budget. She was extremely flexible with me and worked collaboratively to ensure that the look of the design was in line with my overall dream wedding vision. Everything was perfect and our floral, decor and tables looks AMAZING!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Janelle was amazing!!! She totally had our vision from our first meeting! Her and her team made our wedding night stunning and I would absolutely recommend her to every bride to be!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Janelle is amazing. The bouquets and center pieces and the overall look she created for our wedding was truly something out of a fairy tail. She was so incredibly attentive and made sure that she created the exact vision we had in mind for our wedding. Our guests could not stop talking about it! By creating a customized Pinterest page to let us look at flowers she had in mind, we were able to really get an idea of what our ideas would look like. She is an absolute professional! She was also able to add very personal touches to my bridal bouquet by creating flowers out of pieces of my moms veil, which gave my bouquet a vintage feel. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Janelle and A Design Resource. I will definitely use them again in the future for any event. We love them!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Janelle is the sweetest woman to work with and she has such creative ideas when creating affordable flower bouquets. She designed an absolutely gorgeous bride's bouquet with fun colors that popped, and amazing bridesmaid bouquets that complemented the girls' dresses as well. She tailored my color preference with the flowers that were in season and developed a mountain chic theme! She also provided great decoration ideas for the tables and ceremony chairs. Janelle is a dedicated, talented and delightful florist and provided flowers that were breathtaking!

Sent on 02/12/2013

Janelle at A Design Resource was such a pleasure to work with! We went over the original budget I had just a bit, but it was sooo worth it as we ended up getting so much more for our money! I had consultations with other florists and no one could compare to what Janelle was offering us. We had beautiful silver candelabras and vintage silver urns to hold our centerpiece flowers and they were just gorgeous! It would have cost us at least three times the amount from another vendor to have a similar look. Their team came and set everything up and stayed through the ceremony to remove the ceremony flowers and move to the reception site. Then they quietly snuck in at the end of the evening to retrieve their items and left all the flowers boxed up for us to take home. Janelle is such a sweetheart and was truly a joy to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend A Design Resource to anyone!

Sent on 09/20/2012

Emily · Married on 07/15/2011

I love A Design Resource. I told them my color scheme and what flowers I liked and let them go from there. Their design for my wedding was clean and beautiful, and I could not have been happier. The bridesmaids bouquets were modern but soft and pretty, just as I had asked for. The staff was very professional and knew exactly what to do at the venue. I highly recommend A Design Resource.

Sent on 08/11/2011

Kristen · Married on 08/22/2009

The flowers were incredible, very easy to work with, great staff.

Sent on 08/24/2009

Heather · Married on 10/04/2008

Couldn't be happier with the flowers & service provided. I had a very vivid vision of the flowers, and they were an extremely important part of my wedding. James and the staff were all wonderful to work with & I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 10/19/2008

Heather · Married on 10/04/2008

We met with Judy and just fell in love with her!
    She is such a doll.
    She gets to know you and then comes up with flowers and designs to match your personality, as well as matching your dreams and wishes.
    Our flowers were amazing!
    Judy followed up with us after our honeymoon, such a wonderful personal touch!

Sent on 02/11/2009

Lynsey · Married on 08/08/2008

A Design Resource really listenes to your needs and wants. They were able to take my examples of what I liked and make it into a unique design that suited the location. They made sure that I liked everything at every step of the way, even on my big day. The personalized attention to detail really made everything that much better. I received many compliments on how gorgeous the flowers were and the table settings. They were able to work with my budget, rather than telling me how much things would cost and hoping I could afford it. I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 09/15/2008

Rebecca · Married on 07/26/2008

James did an exceptional job. I changed my mind several times, finally I just picked the colors and he designed the bouquets and centerpieces on the tables. I have seen several flowers from the weddings he has done and they're all so beautiful.

Sent on 08/18/2008
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/09/2019

The Absolute Best

Janelle and her team at ADR are absolutely phenomenal. I can’t say enough wonderful things about them- from their innovative design to attention to detail. I had worked with Janelle and her team for other professional events previously, so I knew I could trust her when it came to my wedding. Janelle spent two hours on the phone with me to make sure we had exactly what we wanted. Then she took our vision and made it come to life- more excellently than we ever expected. Our guests couldn’t stop taking photos of the décor, and my bouquet was a show stopper. It was a massive undertaking- 9 bridesmaids, a ceremony location, and a massive tent for the reception, and a different hall for dancing. They even brought some of the table arrangements to the hotel where we were hosting brunch the next morning so we could carry the celebration through. They made sure everything was taken care of, and knew I wouldn’t have to worry about anything day of. Everything was beautiful.

I will be using A Design Resource for every celebration we have come up in our lives. They are simply the best!

Sent on 11/22/2019