About sash&bow

Full service wedding planning & coordination

Imagine...stress-free planning, stunning decor, and an exceptional experience for you and your guests...we're here to make that happen.

sash&bow is a luxury wedding and event planning company serving Northeast Wisconsin and beyond.
With over a decade of seasoned experience, we are here to bring your wedding & event vision to life.

sash&bow is an award winning wedding planning company led by CEO & Master Wedding Planner, Alliey Kline-Weichelt.

Categories: Wedding Rental, Wedding Decor & Lighting, Wedding Planner

To-Do Lists (2)
Civil (1)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)

I will be the first to admit that when I got engaged I did not think I needed a wedding planner at first. Being out of town from Green Bay, however, I reconsidered that it may be necessary and I met with a few other local planners and then with Alliey. Alliey was absolutely fantastic from the moment we first met and I knew that I needed her as a partner in this crazy wedding process. She provided counsel immediately on all things wedding (things that you have never thought of or would never think of). I started benefiting from her guidance on day one in regards to vendors, timelines, etc. I also had a pretty specific design vision that I was looking to bring to life and Alliey helped me along the way to get there. She also has an amazing rentals business that makes a lot of the decor planning that much easier. I cannot begin to tell you how good it felt to get to the wedding weekend and just know that everything was taken care of, I really underestimated how many directions I could be pulled in as the bride and it was truly a priceless gift to be able to focus on the wedding, marrying my husband and my family and friends vs. all of the other stuff. I honestly cannot thank Alliey and the team at Sash & Bow enough and if you are like me and hesitant about hiring a planner, HIRE SASH & BOW, it will be the best decision you have made in the planning process!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Alliey & yeam did a great job of making sure that all the moving pieces were in place to make sure we had a wonderful day. Thank you for helping us have the wedding of our dreams!

Profile Picture Katherine, 7/29/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Referrals, Destination, Religious

sash&bow Pricing

Elopement
Number of Planners
7 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Alliey and her team at sash&bow are by far the best planners I've had the honor of working with. No only do they make my job of entertaining guests at a wedding much easier, they go the extra mile before the wedding facilitating communication with our clients, encouraging creative planning and most importantly, walking our shared clients through the planning process stress free. I often tell wedding clients “remember to enjoy the planning process because your wedding day is only 12 hours or so but your planning journey is months if not a year and you don't want to look back and think how stressful it was.” Working with sash&bow gives you the opportunity to really enjoy your planning experience! I highly recommend Alliey and her team! (full disclosure: I am taking my own recommendation, Alliey is currently planning my wedding.)

Planning your wedding day can be tough. By hiring a wedding planner, you can avoid the stress of planning it yourself. Allison is one of the planners in the area that you should definitely look into. As a wedding professional myself, I am always so happy happy when my clients book Sash and Bow for their special day. I know that everything will be done in a professional and timely manner and that my clients will have no stress (with the exception of a few wedding day jitters here and there....). If you are undecided on whether or not you should hire a wedding planner, reach out to Allison. She will take care of everything!

We have collaborated with Sash&Bow to create so many dream weddings. Allison is a fantastic wedding planner who always goes the extra mile to make each event special. Her experience and hard work shows in each event that she plans. We make a great team!

They provide the perfect touches!

Sash & Bow is remarkable! Allison will go above and beyond for her brides and make their wedding day perfection! Her events are like none other that I've seen! Her ideas are fresh and fabulous! I would recommend her to anyone.

86 PROS I KNOW
sash&bow is a wedding planning company from Green Bay servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Green Bay, Appleton, and Door County. sash&bow is a professional wedding planning company that has been part of the Northeastern Wisconsin wedding industry since 2009 specializing in Unique & Memorable Weddings.