Kewaunee, WI 54216 Map · Phone number

About Sara Miller Makeup Artistry

First of all, Congratulations!

Your wedding is one of the most memorable days of your life. With all of the time and money spent on your special day, you deserve to look and feel your absolute best. By hiring me as your professional makeup artist and hairstylist, you can rest assured that you will not only look great when all eyes are on you, but also in your photographs. I use only high quality, professional products, designed for photography.

I am Sara Miller, on location makeup artist servicing Green Bay, Appleton, Door County, Wisconsin, and the surrounding areas. I specialize in traditional and airbrush makeup application for weddings, photo shoots, and commercial works. I work exclusively on-location, so I come to you!

For more information visit

www.SFMmakeup.com , email Sara@SFMmakeup.com, or call (920) 265-3969.

Best wishes!

Follow Sara Miller Makeup Artistry on

lizzie machurick 2
Desserts:...
Photographer: The Paper Elephant Planner/Stylist: Midwestern Bride Flowers: Flower and Bee Desserts:...
grant kayla 01 prep 0060 edited

Sara Miller Makeup Artistry 2
Sara Miller Makeup Artistry 3
Sara Miller Makeup Artistry 4

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

I worked with Sara and her team for my wedding and was very happy with the results! She was very accommodating at setting up my hair/makeup trial and traveled to me for the appointment. On the day of the wedding, she and her team were very efficient at how they scheduled six bridesmaids plus myself and my mom for hair and makeup, making sure we finished on time. Most importantly, we all loved how we looked! My makeup looked very natural, and Sara did a great job at making me look like a better version of myself. One of my bridesmaids commented that her hair had "never looked better." We even had a blast chatting with Sara and her team, which made the morning and the whole getting-ready experience a lot of fun.

I would HIGHLY recommend Sara and would definitely work with her again!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Mary · Married on 09/02/2017

I didn't actually get to work with Sara because she had another wedding that day, but she assured me she trusted her team, and they completely came through. I had a trial with the same person who did my hair and makeup the day of, Amber, and she made me look more beautiful than I could have imagined. She and Ariel, the makeup artist who did my bridal party's makeup, we're incredibly personal and so easy to talk to, and all my bridesmaids loved how they looked and loved both of then. Both showed up right on time, which is huge for me because I'm a major Type A. Great quality and great job!

Sent on 09/10/2017
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 08/19/2017

Sara and her team were fantastic!!! The wedding planner I had used recommended a couple of other vendors for hair/makeup for myself, six bridesmaids and two moms at the hotel where we were getting ready (Kress Inn in De Pere, WI). That said, I read Sara's phenomenal reviews on WeddingWire and wanted to see if she was available as I was probably most nervous about having our hair & makeup look good given I do not live NE Wisconsin and did not have any experiences with the salons in the area.

When I contacted Sara, she was very up front with the fact that she was already booked for a wedding that day up in Door County, but after confirming timing on that wedding she assured me that she could do ours as well. Yay!! She actually said she can handle up to FIVE weddings in one day which seems crazy but after seeing how organized and detailed she was with scheduling I do not doubt it at all!

Did a trial with Sara a few months before the wedding (had to squeeze it in on a weekend when we were in town for other things) and she took her time getting to know me, what I was looking for, trying different makeup and hair options to get my feedback, and taking photos so I could provide feedback later on too. This was SUPER helpful since I had originally wanted more of a smoky eye, but after the trial and thinking about it more, decided I really wanted more of a natural but lined eye with lots of lashes. Sara completely understood what I was looking for, modified on her end and the result was exactly what I'd envisioned!

The other thing that I really appreciated from Sara was her willingness to have one of her assistants stay after the ceremony (for a reasonable additional fee) to touch-up makeup after any tears. I have been known to get the waterworks going, so wanted to be sure that if that happened to me or any of the girls during the ceremony that we would not look like raccoons for the rest of the day! Totally worth the extra cost!!

Sent on 01/27/2018
    Sara Miller Makeup Artistry 5
    Sara Miller Makeup Artistry 6
    Sara Miller Makeup Artistry 7
    Sara Miller Makeup Artistry 8

Sara Miller Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 270.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• Laurie Marie Photography
    Laurie Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

Sara is professional, funny and brilliant at what she does. I adore working with her, she is my go-to for all of my boudoir and wedding work! She always makes my ladies look and feel amazing!

• Art of Exposure Photography
    Art of Exposure Photography Wedding Photographers

Sara is an amazing Makeup Artist! Super talented and great to work with. Whether it be a wedding or senior grad she is a true professional!

• Kewaunee, 54216 See on map