166 North Main St, Andover, MA 01810 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 47

About Sarah Sheppard

Sarah Sheppard is a beautician based in Andover, Massachusetts. This talented stylist has been on the scene for over 15 years. Her goal is to bring her clients’ wants to the forefront and to deliver beautiful results with artistic flourishes. Sarah is available for appointments at her professional place of business, Salon Invanti, or on-site at the couple’s wedding venue. In addition to weddings, she is also open to bookings for runway and editorial sessions.

Sarah is happy to provide a number of exceptional services to her clients. These may include blowouts, makeup, extensions, and more. Consultations can be booked in advance to discuss various options and get a taste of what the final product will look like. Both new and returning clients are welcome to reach out to Sarah for more details.

Follow Sarah Sheppard on

Other couples have also viewed

• Elizabeth Moran Beauty
  • Special Event Beauty
  • Hair We Go Weddings
  • Makeup Jules
Wedding
cooligehousebridalshoot jennifercaseyphotography 0156 51 1129823 157871166273231
Beautiful curls

Videos 1 Video

2 Reviews for Sarah Sheppard

Stacey C. · Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing, talented and genuine

I wouldn’t have trusted anyone else with my hair and makeup on my big day! Sarah listened to what I wanted, looked at all my inspiration photos and gave her honest opinion to help me narrow down my perfect look! My hair came out beautiful and stayed intact the whole night! I received so many compliments on the style! My bridesmaids
    loved their hair style as well! For my makeup, Sarah knew I typically don’t wear a lot on a daily basis and respected the fact I wanted to keep a more natural look. The trial was perfect and only minor adjustments for my special day! She helped me feel confident and beautiful all around! Sarah got there early and stayed until we were dressed and ready to go! She has a big heart and truly wants you to have a magical day and goes above and beyond to make you happy and satisfied! I can’t say enough wonderful things about Sarah and her talent! 💕

Sent on 02/01/2020

Elyssa · Married on 11/10/2018

Incredibly talented!

I came in with a vision for my wedding hair. Sarah was able to take the vision and transform it into a more bridal look. She also colored my hair to enhance the look as well! She made all of my girls look incredible as well. I felt like a queen on my wedding day! I would highly recommend! Thank you Sarah!

Sent on 01/22/2020

• 166 North Main St Andover, MA, 01810 See on map
    Mon - Closed Tue - Closed Wed - 10:00 am - 8:00 pm Thurs - 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Fri - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm Sat - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Sun - Closed
    Location of (Sarah Sheppard)