Sarah Marie Photos

Birmingham, AL View map

I am Marie of Sarah Marie Photos....I'm not called Sarah Marie unless I have done something wrong and then to this day my mom still pulls out the "full name" card :) I am grateful for the strong legacy of a long line of creative and hilarious women in my family that inspire me to be the best "Sarah Marie" that I can be. I love seeing beauty in the mundane and realizing the potential of greatness in the tiniest of details. I am inspired by moments, whether between husband and wife or grandfather and grandson...I love the exchange of life between people. I am blessed that my life long passion and hobby has become my job and what I wake up longing to do. I am a pathological picture taker, an avid reality t.v. fan, a traveler of the world and a thankful lady who desires to capture the moments that take your breath away.

• Y
    Yentihw T. Married on 11/10/2018

The absolute best there is!

Wouldn't use anyone else but Marie for my photography needs!! She is the sweetest and absolute BEST when it comes to photography!!!! LOVE her!!
  • User1921143 2+ years ago
    Marie was a wonderful photographer. We didn't know much about Marie before hiring her except she was a mutual friend of someone was knew. Marie is from Alabama, but will travel ANYWHERE for a wedding. When we asked her to photographer my daughters wedding she was so excited. Marie and her assistant arrived to the resort at 10am the day of my daughters wedding and left when the guest left that evening. They captured every moment of the day. Marie is so kind and her photographs are amazing. I would recommend Marie to anyone!
  • User1909656 2+ years ago
    Marie is such a fun, kind, warm, photographer. Marie will arrive the day of the your wedding when you begin getting ready and will stay until the party is over. She and her assistant photographer are there to capture every moment of the day. I left after my wedding thinking oh my I don't have many photos or neither does anyone close to me. Oh don't you worry about that.....Marie and Jack captured EVERY moment. We had a group of guys golfing the morning of our wedding and Jack went out to the golf course to capture the moments out there. At the reception both Marie and Jack not only photographed my husband and I they also captured moments of our guest having a great time. Marie lives in Alabama, but she will travel ANYWHERE for any wedding! I highly recommend Marie!!

Birmingham, AL, 35299
Location of (Sarah Marie Photos)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding