Bethany, OK 73008 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 2

About Sarah Libby Photography

Hi! I'm Sarah. Wife & Momma. I am deeply passionate about marriage and the beauty that comes from it. There is nothing more beautiful than choosing to love someone unconditionally on a daily basis. Inspired by natural light, vulnerability, and the quiet and beautiful moments that are not planned. Those seconds of sheer joy that make your life overwhelmingly beautiful. THAT is what I want to document for you. To know you, capture real emotion, & all the beauty of your story.

• Real Weddings 58

4 Reviews for Sarah Libby Photography

Elyse · Married on 05/25/2018

Sarah is everything. She should definitely get mom of the year for all her beautiful kiddos and hours of shooting and hours of editing. Sarah exceeded all of my expectations! She is a go with the flow kind of lady. The fact that she let me change the timeline like 4 weeks before the wedding day is beyond me. I was also really specific when it came to our engagement pictures and she just went above and beyond. She brought my vision to life and made the wedding day so easy and smooth. She is superwoman.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Sarah is the BEST! We absolutely loved everything about our engagement session. She was willing to go above and beyond to bring to life our dream pictures! She was easy to get in touch with and most importantly made us feel comfortable during the session. Thank you, Sarah!!! I can't wait to work with you at our wedding! :)

Sent on 07/20/2015

Brittany · Married on 05/31/2015

Sarah was amazing! She makes you feel so comfortable and just let us play during our engagement pictures. My fiancé even agreed to have Christmas pictures done with her and he HATES taking pictures. Love, Love, Love her and her work.

Sent on 01/30/2015