6006 medina dr, Midland, TX 79707 Map · Phone number

About Sarah Goss Photography

I’m Sarah Goss and I’m an Austin and West Texas based Wedding & Portrait Photographer. I love everything photography. I have traveled all over the world seeking my new favorite photos and meeting new couples! Using a soft but photojournalistic approach, my goals for your wedding are moment driven; capturing emotion, details, and portraiture in a natural and candid way that is storytelling and timeless. I have a love of the outdoors and the soft, dreamy emotion that natural light evokes, but I’m also ready to party and capture your best (and worst) dance moves! When I am not shooting weddings, or traveling I spend my time with my two amazing golden retrievers and somewhat more adorable husband Jason who has supported me endlessly since beginning my journey into wedding photography.

I shoot a limited amount of weddings per year in order to build lasting and meaningful relationships with my clients, so reach out to me today so we can get to know each other and work towards making your wedding photography the favorite thing about your wedding!

Follow Sarah Goss Photography on

1f16821c1cd216ad 1459196514851 austinfilmphotographer 99
austinfilmphotographer 5

7 Reviews for Sarah Goss Photography

Chelsea · Married on 09/30/2017

I don’t even know where to begin with reviewing Sarah Goss. She is absolute perfection. Sarah is an incredible photographer and has become an amazing friend over the past year that we worked together. A little over a year ago, we read some wonderful reviews on Sarah and then set up a skype call with her. My husband and I knew it was going to be the perfect fit when our 30 min skype call turned into an hour and a half of chatting with someone we felt like we had known forever. She made us feel so comfortable and she was so genuine and we knew that this was the type of person we wanted to photograph our special day. She took our engagement photos in TX a few months later and we were stunned at how incredible they were – she has such a good eye and her photos do not look staged at all. She really knows how to catch those perfect, real moments. We had her come to Washington, DC as well for a second engagement shoot and she took some really amazing and dramatic photos with us in front of the monuments and on the streets of DC – they are pictures I will cherish forever. Sarah then shot our wedding on September 30. She was the perfect choice for us. Our guests loved her, she made everyone feel comfortable, she was professional, and just so on her game. One of the best things is that instead of bringing a second shooter who doesn’t have as much experience, etc, Sarah is very connected with other fantastic photographers in TX, so she coordinates with them and they become her second shooter if they don’t have a wedding and vice versa. The 2nd shooter she used for our wedding was Emilie Ann from Emilie Ann Photography. Emilie was nothing short of fantastic! She also brought another photographer Shannon who was wonderful as well. Sarah gave me a sneak peak of my photos the other day and I am so in love with them. Everything about Sarah, from her skill to her demeanor, was perfect. You will not go wrong if you choose her to shoot your wedding!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Kelsey · Married on 04/29/2017

Where to even start with how amazing Sarah is?! I searched forever for the perfect photographer & she by far surpassed my expectations! She did everything she could to make sure everything was perfect on our wedding day! She made everything so fun even though we were battling some pretty rough winds lol! She's so creative with her visions, and they always turn out to be exceptional in photos. She went above and beyond to try and help me as much as she could on our wedding week. She also did our engagements, they were a breeze & so much fun! So thankful for you Sarah, you're the best!!! ????

Sent on 05/07/2017

Diana · Married on 10/23/2016

This woman is crazy talented, and we were so amazingly blessed to have crossed paths with her. She genuinely cares about her clients (friends) and always goes the extra mile. Her photos are in the moment, and she knows all the right angles. Those moments that you don't realize you and your husband are having, she catches. She's done our engagement photos, and wedding photos. She is more than accommodating, and her client's happiness is her number one priority. We were in awe by the raw talent she has, and it definitely shows through in her personality and work. 5 stars, does NOT do her justice.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Sarah Goss Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4950
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• 6006 medina dr Midland, 79707 See on map
    5405209977 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sarah Goss Photography)