The Roaming Coyote, LLC

Fort Stockton, TX View map Visit website
1 review
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

The Roaming Coyote is a wedding photographer, located in Fort Stockton, Texas. Lead photographer Kiley is passionate about capturing spectacular events through a warm, authentic lens. She hopes to help you create a timeless collection of visual keepsakes that allows you to relive your momentous celebration again and again.

The Roaming Coyote specializes in weddings and elopements, offering useful services for both. Kiley can arrange a consultation where you can tell her more about your wedding vision and then, you can proceed to design a service that works best for you. She can provide a day-of photo timeline and full event coverage. Kiley can also offer additional services in the form of vendor recommendations and even a look into her wedding and elopement guidebook. She hopes to make your planning and photography experience as seamless and joyful as possible.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs

• Macy
    Macy C. Married on 04/14/2019

Absolutely amazing!

As a photographer I was kind of picky when I was picking my own photographer for my elopement. I am SO GLAD we decided to go with Kiley. She went with our flow while also keeping us on track. I couldn’t be happier with my images, the experience and having her as apart of my day.
    I will forever cherish the photos that Kiley captured because I can share those with my family and friends who weren’t with us! They are beautiful photos & I can’t wait to work with Kiley again!

125 S Main St, Fort Stockton, Texas Fort Stockton, TX, 79735
Location of (The Roaming Coyote, LLC)

Other vendors in El Paso for your wedding