Kelli Tyler Photography

Lubbock, TX View map Visit website
$2,650 Most Popular Price

$2,650 Most Popular Price

Kelli Tyler Photography is a wedding photographer based in Lubbock, Texas, specializing in capturing stories in a creative yet naturally romantic style. Your wedding is the beginning of your family legacy and that deserves to be told in a way unlike any other. Kelli finds joy in capturing the genuine emotions expressed during wedding events. She cherishes being a part of her clients’ once-in-a-lifetime events and hopes to capture the story for you to cherish forever.

Kelli Tyler Photography is there to document every second of your wedding event. A selection of packages can be availed of and can be customized to suit your individual needs. You and your partner can expect a very stress-free hands-on process as this photographer strives to know the two of you as a couple and the vision you have for your wedding. Kelli’s intention is to capture that simple detail, creating photographs that are genuine, emotion-fueled, and artistic. A range of a la carte options are available to ensure that you receive the services that you require.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1550

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2650

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Team

Kelli Tyler
Kelli Tyler
Owner

Hey friends, I’m Kelli Tyler, a Michigan-born farm kid livin’ the West Texan life with my husband, our son and two great danes.

Photography has been my life raft. From my first point-and-shoot camera at the age of 13, it’s always been the constant in my life. No matter what season my life was in I could always take photographs to savor the change and remember those moments. Just ask my husband, there are quite a few photo albums throughout our home.

Yes, kids you heard correctly, there are printed photos inside of albums on shelves in our home! These are something I cherish and love to create for clients. It may be a little old school but it’s a way to remember the occasion, even if it is a mini seasonal session!

I can’t wait to meet you and thank you in advance for choosing me to capture your life in a few quick snapshots.

Texas and Michigan Lubbock, TX, 79423
806-375-7909
Location of (Kelli Tyler Photography)

Other vendors in El Paso for your wedding