Stephane Lemaire Photography

$3,550 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,550 Most Popular Price

Hello there,

I am Stephane, I am a wedding photographer in El Paso, Texas.

If you just got engaged, congratulations !
Let me show you what wedding photography means to me.

I love working with people who value photography so if my work resonates with you, I can't wait to hear all about your wedding.

A little bit about me

I first started working for an Architectural Photography studio in 2001, after graduating from Photography School in Paris.
Architecture photography is all about composition. I would go around the city photographing buildings and structures with those big cameras that you see in old movies.
Although I gained lots of experience in photography technique and image processing in the dark room, I always felt I was missing something.
In 2004, I started working for a Wedding Photography studio and shot my first wedding.
From then on I fell in love with the beautiful world of Wedding Photography, full of intense emotions and experiences.

My philosophy

Experience has taught me that the only way to get beautiful wedding portraits is to make a connection. It is important that I reach a connection with you, so I can ensure your happiness with your wedding photography.
My goal is to create an environment where you feel comfortable with each other, make you look natural in front of my camera and capture '' that look '', '' that smile '' and all those beautiful feelings that you share with your fiance and that make you who you really are.
Remember - your wedding day only happens once.
So if you like this approach and feel like meeting with me,
contact me so we can talk about the most beautiful day of your life !!!

El Paso Wedding Photography
for more info

www.stephanelemaire.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2700.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3550

Slideshow
Albums
Digital Files
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount

Kristina R. Married on 04/17/2021

Gorgeous work!

Stephane is truly a master of his craft! He captured genuine emotion through his work: every smile, every tear, every moment was reflected so beautifully! HIS WORK IS UNMATCHED!
  • Denise
    Denise H. Married on 07/18/2020

Professional, Creative & Stunning

There are not enough great things I could say about this photographer. Stephane’s professionalism and creativity were impeccable. Our photos from our engagement and wedding were stunning. Stephane was very creative and made my husband and I feel comfortable. Throughout both sessions, Stephane made sure to maximize his time with us and give us a variety of poses in a variety of locations. There is nothing I would change about my experience or my photos, and I greatly look forward to working with him again.
  • Frank
    Frank N. Married on 03/12/2020

Stephane is amazing

In one phrase, "Stephane is amazing".

Stephane built a relationship with me and wife prior to our wedding to get to know us and our story. He was careful and patience throughout the process. We really appreciated all the support and guidance he provided while only being our photographer. I felt like we could rely on him for wedding advice. For example, he recommended a specific DJ that really made our wedding come together into a great event that our families still talk about to this day. Stephane is amazing photographer and captures moments beautifully. He is professional and handled our family taking pictures with grace.

For our wedding album, we trusted him to design and organization of our special photos and we are glad we did. I appreciated that he captured my late mother in our photos and organized the book as a timeline of events during our wedding day.

I would definitely recommend Stephane to anyone who wants a professional, amazing, and experienced wedding photographer.
    Thanks Stephane for making our special day that much more special.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• ISABEL & MATTHEW
    95 photos · 02/22/2020

Hitching Hearts Hitching Hearts Wedding Officiants

Stephane is a wonderful photographer. Having worked with him and his assistant during events I have Officiated, I can tell you he is professional, imaginative, and operates like a "ghost" at your wedding catching all of the moments that can't be staged. I highly recommend Stephane and his team for your "Big Day".

selaroM Events and Ballroom selaroM Events and Ballroom Banquet Halls

One of the best in El Paso!

• 150 Sunset
    Rating 4.8 out of 5 , 68 Reviews
    · Banquet Halls

El Paso, TX, 79912
Location of (Stephane Lemaire Photography)

Other vendors in El Paso for your wedding