Stephane Lemaire Photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Kristina R. Married on 04/17/2021

Gorgeous work!

Stephane is truly a master of his craft! He captured genuine emotion through his work: every smile, every tear, every moment was reflected so beautifully! HIS WORK IS UNMATCHED!
  • Denise
    Denise H. Married on 07/18/2020

Professional, Creative & Stunning

There are not enough great things I could say about this photographer. Stephane’s professionalism and creativity were impeccable. Our photos from our engagement and wedding were stunning. Stephane was very creative and made my husband and I feel comfortable. Throughout both sessions, Stephane made sure to maximize his time with us and give us a variety of poses in a variety of locations. There is nothing I would change about my experience or my photos, and I greatly look forward to working with him again.
  • Frank
    Frank N. Married on 03/12/2020

Stephane is amazing

In one phrase, "Stephane is amazing".

Stephane built a relationship with me and wife prior to our wedding to get to know us and our story. He was careful and patience throughout the process. We really appreciated all the support and guidance he provided while only being our photographer. I felt like we could rely on him for wedding advice. For example, he recommended a specific DJ that really made our wedding come together into a great event that our families still talk about to this day. Stephane is amazing photographer and captures moments beautifully. He is professional and handled our family taking pictures with grace.

For our wedding album, we trusted him to design and organization of our special photos and we are glad we did. I appreciated that he captured my late mother in our photos and organized the book as a timeline of events during our wedding day.

I would definitely recommend Stephane to anyone who wants a professional, amazing, and experienced wedding photographer.
    Thanks Stephane for making our special day that much more special.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie F. Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Hands down the best photographer!!! He is professional, genuine, and artistic. He cares about getting to know your story and figuring out how to capture the best moments of you. We had the best experience 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
  • RP
    Rp Married on 10/12/2019

Breathtaking Photos

It can be difficult to plan a wedding from thousands of miles away, which is why we were so fortunate to have found Stephane to photograph our wedding day. From our very first FaceTime introduction, we immediately felt comfortable with him - like a long lost friend! It was clear from the start that he genuinely cared about us and our story as a couple. His professionalism, ideas, and planning were exactly what we needed in a photographer.

The photos themselves were spectacular and breathtaking. Stephane really captures how people are part of an environment, whether it be indoors or outside, which was especially important to us given the setting for our wedding. He was very flexible throughout the process in terms of incorporating our thoughts and ideas, and that made taking photos exciting and fun! His landscapes, bright, crisp colors, and angles make every photo a dream. We recommend Stephane to any soon-to-be-married couple!
  • Miriam
    Miriam Married on 09/28/2019

Photography at its finest

Stephane was amazing to work with! He is professional and makes it a point to really get to know you and your significant other at a level where he wants to capture the true moments on your special day. We live in Chicago, IL and wanted our engagement session here! He made it happen! On the day of our wedding it really felt like we had a friend with us to capture the special moments. He’s detailed, and when he has a vision you just have to let him have it ... Trust me you will not be disappointed!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca G. Married on 08/10/2019

Our Wedding Photographer

He needs to be your wedding photographer. Stephane is so patient, genuinely kind, and understanding. He thinks, speaks, and works in an artistic way that is unique to him. As soon as you see his photographs, you’ll understand.
    We did not look any further than Stephane Lemaire Photography for our wedding photos. He was the first person we spoke to and met with 2 weeks after my husband and I got engaged!! In fact, our whole wedding date was based on his availability during the month we wanted to get married.
    Stephane listens so patiently. My husband and I had zero ideas. He was able to listen to us, see how we interacted with one another, during our first meeting. Every Bride has a Pinterest board full of ideas for poses, props, and whatnot. The special thing about Stephane is that HE can make it happen and it will be in a way that is unique to your love.
    Our photographs are stunning.
    Our photos show love, laughter, and everything from our special night! It was hard for us to be everywhere, but Stephane and his assistant were!
    Photos are forever. We are very blessed and thankful to have and be able to share our beautiful photographs.
    Thank you Stephane, for everything.
  • Jamie
    Jamie V. Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing, amazing, amazing!

So I don’t even know where to begin, there’s so much good to Stephane that I don’t have the words to perfectly express what a great photographer he was. The beginning process of meeting him to me was so smart and amazing. If you don’t click with your photographer, your pictures just won’t be the same. He interviews us, basically an about ourselves and we just connected. He flew all the way to Dallas to take our engagement photos and it was just amazing. He’s so good at creating his vision and we felt very comfortable. Wedding day was amazing, I see my pictures so many times a day because they just come to life, they aren’t posed they are just captured in the perfect moment as they should be. He’s amazing, and for some expensive, but please understand these are your FOREVER MEMORIES! it was worth every single penny and if I could just get married again to rehire him I would, obviously with my husband all over again lol! Hire him, you will absolutely not regret it.
    Ashwat Married on 07/01/2018

Working with Stephane was a revelation. From the very beginning, he brought a most unique blend of professionalism, tirelessness, kindness and perseverance to deliver a product of unmatched quality. He established a strong rapport right away with us, and communicated his goals, while also listening to us deeply. He flew in for our engagement shoot to Minneapolis, and by the time he had met us had completed comprehensive research and scouting to discover the best possible locations.

The day of our engagement shoot was taken over by a huge blizzard that rendered streets impassable. Stephane and his assistant Dulce were not deterred, and still drove us to the chosen spots and encouraged us in the freezing cold to take photographs. Even as my fiancée and I were fading due to tiredness, he kept encouraging us to keep going, resulting in some truly spectacular shots.

On our wedding day, again, his professionalism and drive was incomparable—they literally did not rest for one moment as they clicked away capturing every single aspect of our day. He had our photos to us much quicker than anticipated. We were just stunned at how well composed, thoughtful, detail oriented and colorful they were. Every shot appeared to capture the true essence of or day. Some of them are pure works of art.

We are not exaggerating when we say that working with Stephane is the best decision you will make on your wedding day--he is a genius.
  • Tatiana
    Tatiana Married on 06/16/2018

Stephane Lemaire

When planning our wedding my then fiancé and I sat down and discussed what was most important to us. As many of you know, weddings are expensive and all the details involved add up very quickly ! So at the top of our list was hiring a good photographer, a great DJ for the reception and planning a nice honeymoon. You spend months sometimes even years planning your wedding day which really only lasts 13 hours. But when it’s all said and done, the one thing you actually walk away with are the pictures from that special day. For that reason, we felt that it was crucial to find an amazing photographer to capture the most important day of our lives. We were referred to Stephane Lemaire from a friend of mine that used him for her own wedding. After meeting with multiple photographers and even doing an engagement session with another photographer we knew Stephane was the perfect match once we met him. He welcomed us into his home for a meeting to not only discuss his pricing and variety of packages but to actually get to know us. This was one of the first things that set him apart from other photographers. He was genuinely interested in getting to know us as a couple and hearing our love story. From what I remember, our first meeting took almost 3 hours because he wanted to know all about our lives. He showed us his work by presenting us with wedding albums of other couples and a slide show. We instantly felt a connection to Stephane, he was friendly, laid back but also confident in his work and very professional. One of my husband’s frustrations when meeting multiple photographers was that most of them were self taught or someone who just picked up photography as a “hobby”. Not trying to knock anybody who decides to pick up photography as a hobby but many of them were not very good with their editing and their poses seemed cliche. They used the same locations, same poses and everything looked staged. Every album and couple had the same pictures. Not to mention they seemed over priced for what you were getting. On the other hand, Stephane had credentials, formal training and actually studied photography. His photography was not your every day picture. Every shot was unique, candid and it seemed like he really captured the theme of each wedding. No pose or style was repeated, he made every wedding look different. Stephane was confident and very organized. Hiring him was a big investment and he took the job seriously. He was incredible from start to finish. He made us feel very comfortable during our engagement session offering guidance here and there but he mostly just let us do our thang. He encouraged us to include props or anything that was meaningful to our relationship. He wanted to capture it. We felt completely comfortable with Stephane and had lots of fun working with him. Not to mention, he also provided us with information on other local vendors such as make up artists, hair dressers, and DJs. Which was super helpful when you are new to the wedding industry. Prior to the wedding day, he had us fill out a questionnaire pertaining to our family members, the wedding party and what were “priority” pictures that we wanted taken. On the wedding day, he arrived early, was completely stress free and worked behind the scenes. Looking at our pictures there were so many moments he captured that I didn’t even realize he was there for. He created a gorgeous wedding album for us that we will have for the rest of our lives. We were able to pick the material used, the box it would be stored in and the aesthetic details but Stephane designed the spreads that displayed one of our happiest days. He was flexible throughout the entire process and we knew we could count on him. His beautiful photography now decorates the walls in our home. We have shots of our engagement session and wedding portraits hung throughout our home serving as a constant reminders of such a special time in our lives.
    I can’t say enough good things about Stephane. If you hire him, I promise you that you won’t regret it.
  • Jess
    Jess Married on 06/09/2018

Bride and Groom

Without a doubt, Stephane is the most talented, professional, and genuine wedding photographer out there! I had first heard of Stephane while trying on dresses for the big day and later came across his portfolio while looking for a photographer. His work was exquisite and immediately I knew we had to have him for our special day.

My husband and I were initially quite nervous to meet with such a professional photographer, however, we quickly bonded with Stephane. He really took the time to get to know us and was open to hearing our vision and plans for the wedding. Together we discussed his services and package options to best fit our needs, and he was well prepared to answer any questions we had. Any and all feelings of nervousness we had going into that meeting had instantly vanished. We left his place feeling relieved that we had found someone so passionate and transparent about his work.

Our engagement session was definitely an adventurous and memorable one. Since this was our first time taking professional photos, it was a bit awkward at first, but with his experience and guidance things just fell into place. He took us to several places throughout downtown. Before we knew it, we were at the very top of an old building right before sunset. It was absolutely gorgeous and such a special moment to capture us in the heart of our hometown (El Paso). His attention to detail and unique/artistic side is what makes him the absolute best!

The day of our wedding we knew things would be hectic but Stephane had given us all the best advice, from past experiences to recommendations, we knew we were in good hands. I still remember the day he sent the photos... I was ecstatic. One of the visions I had for our special day, was to be photographed in my wedding dress while breastfeeding my nine month old baby. I knew if there was going to be anybody to capture that special bond between my daughter and I, it was going to be Stephane. As expected, he delivered and reliving those timeless moments through photos had me in tears. Our wedding album means so much to the both us for obvious reasons, but more so for our daughter to have and look back on.

We definitely recommend Stephane to anyone who wants a devoted, professional photographer with an undeniable talent!
    Thank you Stephane being a part of our special day! We are forever grateful.
  • Cristina
    Cristina Married on 11/25/2017

Most amazing photography I've ever seen

Stephane is an amazing photographer! He worked so well with me and husband, we're so awkward and had never taken professional photos together. He never got frustrated with us and took really awesome engagement photos of us at a pumpkin patch and downtown. He captured such beautiful and hilarious moments during the ceremony and reception that once we received our wedding album it was just like we were reliving the whole day again. He's also very quick to respond to all emails and calls. We had a wonderful time with him as our photographer. I absolutely recommend hiring him, the quality of his work is well worth the price we paid.
    I added a couple of our engagement photos to this review, but it was so hard to choose because they all look so great!
    Reyes Married on 11/04/2017
    ABSOLUTELY WORTH EVERY PENNY. Stephane is a professional and an artist through and through. He's given us the most beautiful photos of our wedding day (and an engagement session), better than we ever expected, and more than we ever expected. This guy knows what he's doing and you'll be extremely glad you hired him to document one of the most significant, yet short-lived and hectic days of your life.
    Priscilla M. Married on 07/29/2017

Great Experience

Stephane did an incredible job on our engagement and wedding photos. After seeing his prior work, we knew that we wanted him as our photographer. We really trusted his artistic vision, and couldn't be happier with the finished product. He took time to get to know us as a couple, and I think that really paid off. Highly recommend him.
    Valerie Married on 06/24/2017
    Stephane is an amazing photographer. We fell in love with his photos and decided to use him as our photographer for our wedding. He is very professional and was able to capture so many great moments throughout our day. He is worth every penny. Pictures are a great way to look back on this very special day and this is one thing we didn't mind spending money on. We are excited to look back at the pictures he took of us from years to come.

Valerie and Jose Nunez
    Terri Married on 02/25/2017
    Amazing photographer! Truly the best in his craft! From the moment we hired him, to the moment he said goodbye at the wedding, Stephane was professional, responsive, and worth every penny! I highly recommend him!
    Sylvia Married on 05/27/2016
    Stephane Lemaire was our photographer for our wedding in El Paso, TX and we couldn't have been happier to have him document our journey from our engagement to our wedding day! He is an artist and has a passion for photography. He creates beautiful shots like no one I've ever seen. He's very professional at what he does, he's very prompt in his responses and follows up with you every step of the way. He can turn anyone location into a beautiful artistic scene. We've created a friend in Stephane and will forever cherish the memories he's helped create with us. We would recommend him to anyone! Thank you Stephane Lemaire! (Sylvia & Ryan)
    Samantha Married on 05/21/2016
    Stephane was professional, punctual and extremely patient with us. We feel that his work speaks for itself. Not only did he travel to be apart of our big day, but he captured all of the moments and detail we had asked of him. Our engagement and wedding pictures are absolutely stunning and timeless. We do not have enough good things to say about Stephane, he is a definite plus to any wedding team.

Samantha & Cody Eiland
    Michelle Married on 11/21/2015
    Stephane is an amazing photographer that will go above and beyond to capture the perfect moment. Stephane is passionate about his profession and his pictures execute that. My husband and I loved our engagement photos and can not wait to see the way our wedding pictures come out as well! Our family and friends enjoyed how he played our engagement session slideshow during the dinner, and how he uploaded photos from the wedding a quickly displayed them on the TV's. I highly recommend Stephane to any couple who is getting married he is worth every penny!
  • F
    Felicia Married on 03/15/2014
    Stephane was my photographer for my Wedding and he is phenomenal!!! The thing I love about his photos, is that he creates and captures the moments. He doesn't make you pose or capture "fake" moments. He's also very good with breaking the ice, I'm sure like most average people (who aren't use to a photo shoots like us), he will walk you through everything and make sure you are comfortable and in your element. I would use him and refer him to anyone who is near and dear to me. He's one of the best in El Paso!

Stephane Lemaire Photography's reply:

Felicia, Thank you so much !!!! I loved photographing you and David, it was such a beautiful day ... I cant wait to share the pictures with you guys
    Angel Married on 05/26/2013
    Stephane is the best Wedding photographer in El Paso hands down! He works hard to get great shots. He captures the emotion and he really cares about getting it right on your special day.
    Lauralee Married on 12/22/2012
    We were extremely lucky to find (in El Paso of all places!) and have Stephane as our wedding photographer. We went through dozens of wedding photographer sites (both in El Paso and Southern California), feeling that all of them seemed bland and typical. When we saw Stephane’s site, we knew right away that we had to have him as our photographer.

He is AMAZING - The love and dedication he has for every snap shot can be seen in every photo. He not only made our Engagement photo session and Wedding Day fun, he made it memorable by catching the most precious, emotionally intimate moments. He is not one of those photographers who has a cookie-cutter style for every couple. He understands how each couple is unique, and he exhibits each couple’s personalities in every photo.

Stephane is very professional, punctual and very easy-going. He made us feel very comfortable (we were so nervous during the first part of the Engagement photo session), and by the end of our wedding day we felt like stars. He is very accommodating to requests, but we recommend taking his advice and suggestions (Trust us - you will not be disappointed once you see the final product!).

Stephane offers a handful of photo packages to choose from. Once we received our prints and saw our own slideshow of photos…we were speechless at how BEAUTIFUL every photo turned out. The colors, the emotions, the slideshow and how he incorporated our music selections…all of it was out of this world.

There is no one else we would recommend - If you're looking for someone who will take the time and care to capture your most precious, valuable moments of your wedding day, look no further.

Our love and wedding was beautifully captured through the camera lens of Stephane Lemaire. Stephane, thank you so much!

-Juan & Lauralee

Stephane Lemaire Photography's reply:

Wow Lauralee, those words means the world to me, Thank You so much ! Juan and You have been so inspiring, I absolutely loved those few days we spent together, having a great time and creating beautiful images .... From the bottom of my heart, Thank You.
  • Carolina
    Carolina C. Married on 06/05/2021

Excellent Photographer

We've worked with Stephane for our engagement and wedding pictures. Quite frankly, we were hesitant to lean into the wedding photography scene. But he made it easy! He took the time to get to know us and figured out what worked for us.

The quality of his photos is phenomenal. People cannot get over how vibrant the colors are.

I highly recommend working with Stephane!